Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SHOP ZONE SUGGESTIONS

Go down 
+2
DJ
BestBigMan In TheBusiness
6 posters
AuthorMessage

SHOP ZONE SUGGESTIONS Empty
PostSubject: SHOP ZONE SUGGESTIONS   SHOP ZONE SUGGESTIONS EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 9:47 am

SHOP ZONE SUGGESTIONS

-- Please leave your Thoughts on these Ideas and post any more if you think the ShopZone is missing something. --

BLOCK ATTACK
(Suggested Points 30-40)
Do you expect your opponent to want to get an edge on you? Use this item to be ready for any attack thrown at you. If you purchase this your opponents attempt to attack you will fail. ( If the attacker gets points back or not I don't care)

TITLE MATCH - MATCH SWITCH
(Suggested Price 30-40)
Want to make sure you have the advantage over your opponent in your next Title Match. Use this ability to choose what match you are going to fight in.
** Currently it is only 20 to change match type, no designation for Title Matches **

Others coming but i am busy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SHOP ZONE SUGGESTIONS   SHOP ZONE SUGGESTIONS EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 12:52 pm

Everyone attack Me. Free.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SHOP ZONE SUGGESTIONS   SHOP ZONE SUGGESTIONS EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 1:20 pm

Bischoff-Keesh-DDP-Melina wrote:
SHOP ZONE SUGGESTIONS

-- Please leave your Thoughts on these Ideas and post any more if you think the ShopZone is missing something. --

BLOCK ATTACK
(Suggested Points 30-40)
Do you expect your opponent to want to get an edge on you? Use this item to be ready for any attack thrown at you. If you purchase this your opponents attempt to attack you will fail. ( If the attacker gets points back or not I don't care)

No. Just, no. You would have to give your opponent's points back as you're blocking the attack, thus blocking the transaction which means I can just purchase another attack. Plus, if 4 or 5 people join in, you can't block all of them. Or I can tell someone that I'm going to attack them and sit back and laugh my ass off as they purchase the ability to block an attack that is never going to happen. Plus, what does it matter if someone pays points to attack you? When you have moments like Rikishi vs Kidd and Edge vs Ambrose and the guy that was attacked wins, its funny as hell to boast about.

TITLE MATCH - MATCH SWITCH
(Suggested Price 30-40)
Want to make sure you have the advantage over your opponent in your next Title Match. Use this ability to choose what match you are going to fight in.
** Currently it is only 20 to change match type, no designation for Title Matches **

I don't see a problem with this. Needs to be a bit higher than 30-40 though as its for a title and getting a special ref for one like 60. Otherwise if someone learns their title match is something they aren't good at then they can pay points to switch it. Eventually one of you will run out of points and be stuck in a title match with a stipulation that neither of you want because you're too stubborn to deal with what you have.

Others coming but i am busy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SHOP ZONE SUGGESTIONS   SHOP ZONE SUGGESTIONS EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 1:50 pm

I'm just addressing Twysted's points:

Quote :
"You would have to give your opponent's points back as you're blocking the attack, thus blocking the transaction which means I can just purchase another attack."

False. Someone would buy the attack, and someone might buy the block. No one would be notified until the match. If someone wants to buy an attack, they should have to do it all at the same time. Not buy some one day and then they magically find out about the block so they buy it again.

Quote :
"Plus, if 4 or 5 people join in, you can't block all of them."

I agree. If it's the multi man attack, it shouldn't be blockable. This block should only be applied to the one man attack.

Quote :
"Or I can tell someone that I'm going to attack them and sit back and laugh my ass off as they purchase the ability to block an attack that is never going to happen."

You ever play poker? It's called a bluff. If you told me you were going to attack - I wouldn't let you telling me affect me. I'd assume you're throwing a bluff. Either way I would think to myself "is he really going to attack me" which in turn makes this purchase a gamble which is good.

Quote :
"When you have moments like Rikishi vs Kidd and Edge vs Ambrose and the guy that was attacked wins, its funny as hell to boast about."

You do realize that not everyone is going to buy the block so these moments can still happen right?

And finally,

Quote :
Eventually one of you will run out of points and be stuck in a title match with a stipulation that neither of you want because you're too stubborn to deal with what you have.

So what? It's their own faults for being stubborn and wasting points. Points are earnable. They aren't a one time thing. So what your opponent switch the stipulation? Man up and accept it or just pay your earned points to change it. The choice is on you.

-- I think both of Image's ideas are good.
Back to top Go down
DJ

DJ

PostSubject: Re: SHOP ZONE SUGGESTIONS   SHOP ZONE SUGGESTIONS EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 2:24 pm

I think the change match stipulation should only be able to be bought once, first come first serve, the other guy will just have to suck it up.
Back to top Go down
Alveuss

Alveuss

PostSubject: Re: SHOP ZONE SUGGESTIONS   SHOP ZONE SUGGESTIONS EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 7:40 pm

^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SHOP ZONE SUGGESTIONS   SHOP ZONE SUGGESTIONS EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 2:22 am

Personally I think the only being able to change Match Stipulation once is pretty obvious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SHOP ZONE SUGGESTIONS   SHOP ZONE SUGGESTIONS EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 3:24 am

Nice to see people contributing their views on ImageMaker's ideas.

I'm all for Title Match Stipulation being worth more Points.

However, the Block Attack seems a little...meh. Why would you need to block the attack? You can pay cheaper to attack them back (if it's yellow). Plus, every time someone has used the attack option, they have never won. There is no reason to use the Block Attack. I can see where you were coming from with it, but I think that you only came up with this one because you were attacked at the Pay Per View.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SHOP ZONE SUGGESTIONS   SHOP ZONE SUGGESTIONS EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 3:32 am

Personally I would rather start a match with both men Fresh then counter there attack with another attack.

Back to top Go down
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: SHOP ZONE SUGGESTIONS   SHOP ZONE SUGGESTIONS EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 4:15 am

PunisherLH wrote:
I think that you only came up with this one because you were attacked at the Pay Per View.

Why o fcourse. But he makes a good point. It would force people to be a bit more secretive about these attacks ths making the attack a surprise. It also gives the blocker something to promo with like a heel employs a security team or a face makes the heel like a tool by being able to predict the attack. I like both of them personally.
Back to top Go down
https://wcfleague.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: SHOP ZONE SUGGESTIONS   SHOP ZONE SUGGESTIONS EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 4:23 am

Aleed Manney wrote:
Everyone attack Me. Free.

GG Dashing....GG
Back to top Go down
Holybatman

Holybatman

PostSubject: Re: SHOP ZONE SUGGESTIONS   SHOP ZONE SUGGESTIONS EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 3:07 pm

Jackpot - purchasing this, allows you to own everything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SHOP ZONE SUGGESTIONS   SHOP ZONE SUGGESTIONS EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 5:13 pm

Bobby Roode wrote:

That's called doing a lot of promos and winning a lot of matches....
Back to top Go down
Twysted

Twysted

PostSubject: Re: SHOP ZONE SUGGESTIONS   SHOP ZONE SUGGESTIONS EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 7:07 pm

Aleed Manney wrote:
Bobby Roode wrote:

That's called doing a lot of promos and winning a lot of matches....

That's also called 'By the time you get the amount of SP required to purchase Jackpot, you'll be able to purchase everything in the Shop Zone at least twice'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SHOP ZONE SUGGESTIONS   SHOP ZONE SUGGESTIONS Empty

Back to top Go down

SHOP ZONE SUGGESTIONS
Page 1 of 1