Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Would like to challenge Ryback at next PPV.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Misfits1983

Would like to challenge Ryback at next PPV. Empty
PostSubject: Would like to challenge Ryback at next PPV.   Would like to challenge Ryback at next PPV. EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 10:22 am

Just joined as Bill Goldberg and would like my PPV debut to be in a hell in a cell against ryback. Not sure who does the booking but think it would make an excellent match for Decembers hell in a cell ppv.
Back to top Go down
NathanvII

NathanvII

PostSubject: Re: Would like to challenge Ryback at next PPV.   Would like to challenge Ryback at next PPV. EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 10:30 am

It's easy to make it happen, speak with Ryback, Plan promos against eachother, build a good feud and I can almost guarantee you will get the match.
Back to top Go down
DJ

DJ

PostSubject: Re: Would like to challenge Ryback at next PPV.   Would like to challenge Ryback at next PPV. EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 10:41 am

^ Spot on. It's up to YOU to make sure the match gets booked by writing promos together and building up a story. You'll get the match if there's a story behind it Smile
Back to top Go down
Twysted

Twysted

PostSubject: Re: Would like to challenge Ryback at next PPV.   Would like to challenge Ryback at next PPV. EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 10:44 am

Well, lucky for you our December pay-per-view is Final Resolution, which is a Hell in a Cell special. All that means is you gotta get together with Ryback and plan out how you two plan on getting on the card and then go at it. Remember, this is all up to you. ENTERTAIN ME!!!
Back to top Go down
DJ

DJ

PostSubject: Re: Would like to challenge Ryback at next PPV.   Would like to challenge Ryback at next PPV. EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 11:13 am

Thanks for saying exactly what I just said. GG.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would like to challenge Ryback at next PPV.   Would like to challenge Ryback at next PPV. Empty

Back to top Go down

Would like to challenge Ryback at next PPV.
Page 1 of 1