Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'll make you famous (Goldberg challenges Kurt Angle)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Misfits1983

I'll make you famous (Goldberg challenges Kurt Angle) Empty
PostSubject: I'll make you famous (Goldberg challenges Kurt Angle)   I'll make you famous (Goldberg challenges Kurt Angle) EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 10:24 pm

WCF SMACKDOWN-Nov 18th2013
(A WCF reporter stands backstage in the locker with Bill Goldberg a few minutes after his debut win over Kurt Angle.)
I'll make you famous (Goldberg challenges Kurt Angle) Terry11

Reporter
Hi Bill. That was an amazing debut against Kurt Angle tonight. Such a back and forth contest with so many twists and turns but in the end you came out on top, what's next for you here in the WCF?
GOLDBERG
I think your asking me the wrong question darling. You see, the question is not what's next for Bill Goldberg? The question is who is next!

I came here for competition and tonight that is exactly what I got. Kurt Angle, you put up a hell of a fight tonight, brought me to my limit. As soon as that match ended I had a new found respect for you. But it all ended when I heard what you said about Curt Henning on RAW last week. One of the greatest performers of our time and you compare him to a rabid dog from a 40 year old Disney movie? (Goldberg glares at the camera)

You got a lot of balls Kurt. You want to know the difference between Kurt Angle and Curt Henning? Curt Henning is famous because he is a wrestling legend who entertained millions of people all over the world. Kurt Angle is famous because he is the first guy in WCF history to get jackknifed and speared by Bill Goldberg. But something tells me you didn't learn your lesson, so I spoke to management, and next week on raw, you and I are going to have another match, only this time its going to be a no disqualification match. Its time for you to learn some respect Kurt. You wanted to be famous Kurt? Next week on Raw, Goldbergs going to make you famous!

Reporter(with a puzzled look on her face)

Well ladies and gentlemen, you heard it here first. Next week on Raw, Kurt Angle vs Bill Goldberg in a no dq match. I don't think Kurt Angles going to be to happy with management?
Back to top Go down
Kurt Angle (Crim616)

Kurt Angle (Crim616)

PostSubject: Re: I'll make you famous (Goldberg challenges Kurt Angle)   I'll make you famous (Goldberg challenges Kurt Angle) EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 3:02 pm

Later in the show, the camera cuts backstage, to Angle in his locker room.

I'll make you famous (Goldberg challenges Kurt Angle) Id651l

Angle:
Oh, Bill...that interview you gave earlier...I must say is the most adorable thing I've seen in my short time here in the WCF...and believe me, there is some tough competition.

Angle is talking with a relaxed, almost joking tone

Angle:
But the fact, that you had to come and stand up for Mr. Imperfect....well that Bill is just priceless. I hadn't realized that Curt Hennig needed someone to stand up for him...but after I slammed him to the mat, and got the one, two, three...I guess it was obvious that someone DID have to stand up for him. To be honest, I find it a little surprising that the someone was you, Bill.

Angle begins to get a little more serious of a tone to his voice

Angle:
Now Bill, you obviously have some issues going on in that thick meat head of yours...and I personally don't have a clue as to what it is....maybe it's the fact that you were a terrible football player who was out of the pros before I had even won a gold medal....or maybe it's having to live with that awful decision you made, to put that god awful tattoo on your shoulder...whatever it is, Bill, the WCF will never know.

Angle begins to get more serious and speaking louder, almost yelling.

Angle:
Mr. Imperfect may have entertained all over the world but I've BEATEN people all over the world. I have more belts than both of you combined....in fact, the only thing you have more of than me, Bill, is failed NFL tryouts.....I'll say it plain and simple, so that someone even of your intelligence can understand it...You got lucky when you beat me on Smackdown, and if it's a fight you want on the RAW after Survivor Series, to stick up for your little perfect boyfriend, then it's a fight you'll get!

Angle storms out of the room

[End of Promo, feedback much appreciated]
Back to top Go down
Misfits1983

PostSubject: Re: I'll make you famous (Goldberg challenges Kurt Angle)   I'll make you famous (Goldberg challenges Kurt Angle) EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 5:35 pm

Great rebutle , should make for some great matches.
Back to top Go down
Twysted

Twysted

PostSubject: Re: I'll make you famous (Goldberg challenges Kurt Angle)   I'll make you famous (Goldberg challenges Kurt Angle) EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 8:01 pm

I swear Goldberg, you always have a line in your promos that I absolutely love. 'Kurt Angle is famous because he is the first guy in WCF history to get jackknifed and speared by Bill Goldberg.'

As for Angle: SHOTS FIRED!!

I might cook up a little something interesting for your RAW match. Maybe a tag match? Maybe a Special Guest Referee match? Steel Cage? Oh, there will be something.
Back to top Go down
MercilessEarth

MercilessEarth

PostSubject: Re: I'll make you famous (Goldberg challenges Kurt Angle)   I'll make you famous (Goldberg challenges Kurt Angle) EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 2:59 am

I like the idea of doing a tag match of special stipulation match for sure. cant just drop my name without me getting involved somehow Wink
Back to top Go down
Misfits1983

PostSubject: Re: I'll make you famous (Goldberg challenges Kurt Angle)   I'll make you famous (Goldberg challenges Kurt Angle) EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 6:51 am

Like to see a special referee match with curt henning as the ref, that would be cool and make sense
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'll make you famous (Goldberg challenges Kurt Angle)   I'll make you famous (Goldberg challenges Kurt Angle) Empty

Back to top Go down

I'll make you famous (Goldberg challenges Kurt Angle)
Page 1 of 1