Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Great Ones.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NathanvII

NathanvII

The Great Ones. Empty
PostSubject: The Great Ones.   The Great Ones. EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 10:48 am

The Rock is backstage, an interviewer holding the mic to his mouth. Bully Ray is stood at the side of him.

The Great Ones. E9Z55gN

Bully Ray is stood next to the rock.

Interviewer: Hey, Rock, Bully. We're here to talk about your match last week on RAW, the fans-...

The Rock holds his hand up, stopping the interviewer from talking.

The Rock: The... FANS? The fans? Are these the same fans that boo The Rock and Bully Ray? *The crowd boos*. Yes, they are the same sumbitch, pea-brain Jabronis that boo us. As The Rock mentioned "Pea-Brain", it seems you dumbasses can't take a hint, you are all a little confused about the match last week on Raw is Rocky. *The crowd boos again*. Yeah, that's right, RAW is Rocky, what are you gonna do about it? The Rock says what The Rock wants to say. Anyways, you couldn't tell from the lack of wrestling in the match, the double count-out, the blatant, in-your-face teamwork from The Rock and Bully Ray. That we were planning on doing that, that the count-out was the point. So, The Rock is here to explain it all to ya. You see, The Rock and Bully Ray are the two most dominant, aggressive, down-right mean, nasty, Candy-ass whooping superstars in the WCF. The fans can't appreciate them, so they boo and cry like little jabroni babies. And The Rock has had enough of changing the dirty diapers and wiping the candy asses. Because it is about time YOU, the people, start to... KISS, The Rock's ass. You start to KISS Bully Ray's ass. And you know why you're kissing our asses? Because that is what the great one says and what the great one says, goes. And if you've got a problem with that, I'll kick ALL OF YOUR CANDY ASSES.  

The Great Ones. POlyEjF

The Rock: But, The Rock is here to speak about what is the right thing. What is best for business. The dream team, the most dominant men in the WCF, the power of a THOUSAND NATIONS... Packed into TWO men! The Rock and Bully Ray, the immovable objects, the unstoppable forces, uniting as one to become...  

The Rock and Bully Reach over to some place off camera... They return, Tag titles in hand. The Rock slings the title over his shoulder, then raising his eyebrow.

The Great Ones. SyVGyUt

The Rock: ... THE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS! *The crowd goes wild with boos*.

JR: What!? No! No! For the love of god, NO! You son of a bitches, you son-. You know what you have just done? You will burn in hell for this!

King: By god, JR!

JR: By god, indeed! The two biggest jerks, punks, imbeciles in this company... CHAMPIONS!? It is a disgrace! I- I can't, King.

The Rock: The Rock says that The Rock and Bully Ray will be the MOST ELECTRIFYING TAG TEAM in the history of the WCF. So, you Jabroni sumbitches out there that want to fight, courtesy of me and Bully Ray, we can check you in, in the SMACKDOWN HOTEL! Where you get a warm dish of ass-whooping. A free bar of chest-stompin' and then we grab... The tag team titles... We shine it up real good like this...

The Rock and Bully Ray make a circular motion with their hands.

The Rock: Then we turn that sucker sideways and shove straight UP YOUR CANDY ASSES!

The Rock and Bully raise their arms, punching the air as The Rock says "CANDY ASSES!".

The Rock: SO, IF YA SMELALALALALA... WHAT THE GREAT ONES... ARE COOKIN'.

Bully and Rock walk off camera, the screen cuts to JR and King at the announce table.

The Great Ones. IqN5FyR

Jr: Son bitch. I can't even present the next match... King, you do this.

JR holds his head as King reads out the next match.

Promo Closed. Feedback please.
Back to top Go down
DieCobros

DieCobros

The Great Ones. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Ones.   The Great Ones. EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 10:50 am

Yeah.

I LIKE DAT.
Back to top Go down

The Great Ones.
Page 1 of 1