Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Roman pushes forward!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Botch

Botch

Roman pushes forward! Empty
PostSubject: Roman pushes forward!   Roman pushes forward! EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 11:28 pm

The camera pans up from the audience to Jerry Lawler and J.R at the announce table.

Jerry: Good evening everybody and welcome to Monday Night RAW!! We have a spectacular show this week!

Roman pushes forward! JR_Lawler_article_1

J.R: That's right King, Roman Reigns and The Rock, were unsuccessful last week on beating DelDango, in singles matches! Now they have the chance to qualify for those tag titles again, as they switch opponents with each other, lets take a look backstage, just before the show started!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Roman pushes forward! Normal_vlcsnap-2012-12-20-00h20m39s95

Josh Mathews: Good evening ladies and gentlemen to Monday Night RAW! We're just minutes away from the show kicking off here tonight, and I am with my special guest at this time, Roman Reigns. Roman, you were unsuccessful last week against Alberto Del Rio, but this week, you get another redemption chance, against Fandango here tonight! Care to give your thoughts?

Roman Reigns: Josh, I am glad that I get another shot, I am happy that I was given another chance at beating one half of the tag champions. Now I don't want to make any excuses here, but Alberto Del Rio, he gave me cheap shot after cheap shot. The ref didn't see it, because Fandango was there to support him and distract the referee! Alberto is deceiving  and a dirty wrestler. He doesn't deserve any titles, he doesn't deserve to win the KotR tournament he is in! I am going to make my family proud, and I'm going out there tonight, to show Fandango, who really deserves to be, the Tag Team Champions!

Roman pushes forward! Roman-reigns-New-2013-300x194

Roman walks out and heads to the entrance and prepares for his match.

Josh: Thank you Roman for your time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The show returns back to ringside with Jerry and J.R at the commentators table.

Jerry: Wow, I didn't expect that from Roman, he has guts talking about our champion tonight. He's about to get an ass beating! In front of everyone here tonight!

Suddenly, a strange silence lingers around the arena when a familiar theme echos around and the audience is in confusion.

J.R: Here he is King! Roman Reigns! Luckily for him, if he beats Fandango here tonight, even if The Rock loses his match, they still get a title match, next week on RAW!

Roman steps into the ring, and asks for a microphone to be given to him. He than holds it up to his mouth as he starts to speak.

Roman pushes forward! 23284981_201x291

Roman Reigns: This is it huh? Tonight is the night for redemption. Tonight is the night, that Fandango gets washed away, just like his mind, and out of this company, because of how I feel right now, he does not want to get in the ring with me tonight. But I, oh I, will make him come in. My shot at the title is on the line here, I need this chance to show not just myself, not just the guys in the back, but all of YOU, that I can, and will claim championship gold! Me and The Rock, we go way back! We made this tag team because we are family, and we believe that we can make it to the top, and in order to do that, we need to beat the champions! You may think, that you are better than me, but you're not! Because you see, you've only been wrestling for what? 5 years? Without any training? No, I have been training, not just with anyone, but with the best! I've trained with the likes of Rikishi, Umaga, Yokusuna! The same goes for Del Rio, you don't deserve to be here, you don't deserve to wrestle here, or anywhere!

Roman pushes forward! Nash_display_image

Roman Reigns: Fandango and Alberto Del Rio, or as they like to call themselves, DelDango......Wait, what kind of idiot would name their tag team that? I know its a combination of their names but come on, make it easier and sound better by just saying having a connective in there, like 'and' or even a 'n'! That's what me and The.....Back to the matter of hand here. The point is, you call yourselves the tag champions, when you don't act like champions. Back in the WWE, you were professional wrestlers, really good wrestlers. A few months passed, and you guys became so cheap and so unforgiving, that I'm scared to go to sleep at night. Thinking, why you two could think that you're better than Me and The Rock.

Roman pushes forward! Images12

Roman: Listen, Fandango, if you wanna talk trash about me, than do it, but when you're finished trying to scare me off, I'm heading right through you and those tag titles, and me and Dwayne, we're going right to the top, and there's nothing you, or you're buddy, 'Mr Rich Pants' over there can do to stop the tag team combination of Rock 'n' Reigns!! What are you going to about it? Huh? What are you going to do about it!!!

The crowd would burst into cheers but they get cut off by a expected theme song........

(Open to Fandango, and ready to be graded, every one of my promos can be graded, had to use a Kevin Nash pic, no more Roman Reigns pics with microphones Razz)
Back to top Go down
JoeNinho

JoeNinho

PostSubject: Re: Roman pushes forward!   Roman pushes forward! EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 9:32 pm

Fandango comes out with a smile on his face getting cheered for the first time in the wwf doing a little dance as always.

Fandango: SHUT UP  i  have to say something well i have not much to say this week Roman i said it all to u and yor fat uncle last week when i beat him !! but i will say it again younever talk about FAAAAAAAAAANDAAAAAAANGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  and get away with it look at Rikishi he talked about me and the got his stinky ass kicked. so i will just dance my way to the ring now and then kick your ass ad then go home wit an other victory on my name.

he slowly dancing makes his way in to the ring doing a dance in the ring then the bellman rings the belll and fandango goes straighton the attack jumping on roman and delivering big fists to the face.

JR: what a slobberknocker i think he is already knocked out 

King: do you finally see that he is better then reigns 

reigns no fights  his way out of it and delivers big punches to the face getting fandango in the corner and keeps deliverig punches for 4 seconds and puts fandango sitting in the corner now reigns puts his arms in the air like rikishi always does it and he is calling for the stinkface but right ehen his ass connects with fandangos face fandango delivers a low blow to reigns. 

what a dirty bastard 

he is not dirty he is smart if the ref doesnt dee it nothing is wrong with it 

reigns is on the ground now and fandango crawls in to the cover 

kick out 

fandango looks frustrated and gets reigns to the ropes hooking his head behind the ropes just like sheamus does it and now keeps delivering punches to the back of the head then he roles out thee ring and delivers a big enzuiguiri to the face then he slides back in the ring and goes for the cover 

kick out 

now fandango tries to irish wip him in to the corner but reigns counters with an irish wip and he setsh him up on the top turnbuckle no he is going for a superplex  

he connects and both man are down reigns slowly crawls in to the cover 

kick out 

at the moment fandango comes out del rio comes out running from the stage to the ring and distracts the ref he ref is distracted fandango then roles out the ring and grabs a chair he holds it for his body about to deliver a punch with the chair but rigns comes running at him and then delivers a bigspear to the chair he roles out of the ring and  throws the chair away no he runs at del rio and spears him too he roles back in the ring where fandango is still down  reigns screams   RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH   fandango comes up slowly and reigns gets fandango's head between his legs and delivers a big powerbomb 

reigns stands up and celebrates then he leaves the ring and goes backstage

after a few minutes fandango comes up slowly 

Its FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNDAAAAAAAAAAAAANGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

and this win wasn't fair he used a spear to me and he speared del rio im not sure if that is legal using a chair in a normal match but i wiill be the bigger man like i always am and not complain  and i promise you big dick johnson i will get revenge 

promo closed ready for grading 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roman pushes forward!   Roman pushes forward! EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 6:34 am

Roman Reigns = +5 SP

A very good Promo. Very well written and established what needed to be established. This could be a lead up to your Tag Team Title Match. Don't know why you used Kevin Nash as a picture, it's a bit odd. I'd rather have no picture over a picture of a different guy. Good job though!

------------------------

Fandango = +3 SP

Lots of unnecessary spaces here which was irritating because there was constant scrolling. Remember: Spaces don't get you a higher grade. The match was written OK but there is room for improvement. Fandango's speech was a little difficult to understand, but I got it in the end. Good job!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roman pushes forward!   Roman pushes forward! Empty

Back to top Go down

Roman pushes forward!
Page 1 of 1