Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Roman Vs Ryder conclusion

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Roman Vs Ryder conclusion Empty
PostSubject: Roman Vs Ryder conclusion   Roman Vs Ryder conclusion EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 12:31 pm

*Raw comes back from commercial with a replay video from Roman Vs Ryder*

JR: What a booming Spinebuster from Roman Reigns. Ryder just might be done here for sure.

King: Zack needs to do something or it's Bye Bye, Broski.

JR: Oh no. It looks like Roman is gearing up for the Spear of Justice.

*Ryder pulls himself up rope by rope. Roman has a look of pure power and aggression on his face. Members of crowd try and warn Ryder, but their cries are falling on deaf ears. Zack begins to turn around as Reigns charges forward like a bull in a Broski-themed China shop.*

*Ryder dodges the spear and sends Roman chest first into the turnbuckle. Roman slowly turns around and slumps down in the corner. Ryder pumps his fist in the air like he just doesn't care and lets out a big "WOO! WOO! WOO!"*

JR: Ryder might just pull out the come back and take the match

King: Don't speak so soon, JR. This match has been going back and fourth all night. It's anyone's game

*The second King says it, the crowd begins to boo at something*

JR: What's going on out there? I can get a good look.

King: Keep your eyes on the match for once.

*Ryder hits the Broski boot on the dazed Roman Reigns. He raises his hands in the shape of an L and I. He's getting ready for the Rough Ryder when...*

JR: It's Mr. Anderson! He's jumped right over the barricade! He shouldn't be out here!

*JR isn't the only one who noticed Anderson, the ref has as well and has started yelling at him to get out. As Ryder is getting ready for the big finish, he notices Anderson jumping on the apron to yell back at the ref. Ryder is standing behind the ref arguing with Anderson when Ken says something that really gets Ryder's goat. Zack pushes the ref aside. The second the ref is facing the other way Anderson pokes Ryder in the eye. Zack turns around holding his hands over his eyes.*

King: ROMAN REIGNS WITH THE SPEAR OF JUSTICE! IT'S ALL OVER! WOOHOO!

1!
2!
3!

We now cut backstage to Zack Ryder after the match.

Interviewer: Zack, how do you feel about what just happened?

Zack: How do I feel? How do I feel? I feel just like I used to feel. Like a fool. I should have seen it coming. You know what, bro? I did. I knew he was going to do that and I let it happen anyway. What is wrong with me? I let everyone down again. I--

Interviewer: Zack, you did fine. You can't be so hard on yourself.

Zack: If I'm not hard on myself, then who will be? It was up to me not to let the fans down. It was up to me to win. And It was up to me not to fall into Anderson's game. And the only thing I did was let Anderson...sorry, KENNEDY, get inside my head. No longer, Broski. I am the new Zack Ryder and I've got to start living up to it. It's finally my time to live my dream, and I can't let anything stop me. Especially myself.

Interviewer: There you go! What are you going to next?

Zack: Well, the way I see it. Kennedy is lining himself up for a Rough Ryder. So Ken, I'm sure you're watching from, wherever you are, so listen to this. You got me. You got me once, but not again. I've got everything I need to beat you. I've got the ability, the passion, and my thousands of Broskis and Broskettes behinds me. And I can't do it without them. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Because when we're all together, we're an unbeatable connection to each other. We're the Ryder Revolution. And there is no way you can beat us. So you should be careful before you try that again. Because I'll be ready, MR. KENNEDY. *Zack walks off screen*

Interviewer: That's all from backstage. Now back to you guys at ringside.

*Zack pops back up on screen. Unfortably close to the camera*

Zack: KEEEENNNNEEEEDYYYY!
Back to top Go down
Alveuss

Alveuss

Roman Vs Ryder conclusion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roman Vs Ryder conclusion   Roman Vs Ryder conclusion EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 10:09 pm

Zack Ryder:

This was a decent promo, you used the commentary team well and you have the makings of a feud building which is always great to see. A few pics/videos wouldn't go amiss but still a solid effort. I'm sure once your feud gets into full swing you'll have more to promo about aswell. +3Sp
Back to top Go down

Roman Vs Ryder conclusion
Page 1 of 1