Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Important Announcement Regarding the Bash & Our Next WCW PPV

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Important Announcement Regarding the Bash & Our Next WCW PPV Empty
PostSubject: Important Announcement Regarding the Bash & Our Next WCW PPV   Important Announcement Regarding the Bash & Our Next WCW PPV EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 5:14 am

Important Announcement Regarding the Bash & Our Next WCW PPV Wcw_sets_great_american_bash_1998_by_takerfan2013-d59uxnd

*The Great American Bash is winding down and Christopher Daniels and Dolph Ziggler are leaving the ring. As they get up to the stage, and the fans start to leave their seats to go home - a special someone's theme hits the PA, causing the fans to rush back to their seats to stay tuned for more.*

Mike Tenay: "What a perfect time for an entrance from our beloved GM Eric Bischoff! Can't wait to see what he has to say about this months Pay Per View!"

*The crowd jumps to their feet and start applauding and cheering for Eric Bischoff to commend him for such a great Pay Per View. The cheers last for quite awhile as Eric Bischoff delays his appearance. Sure enough however, he does come out, grinning from ear to ear from behind the curtain in front of the large sold out arena. After pausing for dramatic effect, he brings the mic to his lips.*

Important Announcement Regarding the Bash & Our Next WCW PPV 1382-eric_bischoff-monday_nitro-pointing-smiling-wcw

Eric Bischoff: "Thank you very much! This wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for all of you WCW fanatics - so give yourselves a round of applause!"

*The fans clap just as loud as before, and remain standing.*

Eric Bischoff: "Ladies and gentlemen, The Great American Bash had an amazing outcome like we had planned - we saw moments of highs and lows, and we saw championships on the line. I have to get my people to finish counting up the numbers - but it wouldn't surprise me if tonight's outcome bumped us up higher than our competitors ratings!"

*The fans start applauding louder, with some negative WWF chants being thrown around quietly.*

Important Announcement Regarding the Bash & Our Next WCW PPV Eric-Bischoff-02

Eric Bischoff: "The reason I am out here tonight though, is because I have huge plans for out next Pay Per View. Plans that will not only ensure financial security for this company, but plans that will put the WWF to rest. You see, this business is like a game of chess - you have to think a couple moves ahead and try to out smart your opponent using moves that they didn't see coming - and that's exactly what we are going to do next month. In order for things to go according to plan however, we need help from our most talented roster. You see, we need the legends to really represent us and give us that step up over the WWF. We need the younger acquisitions to pull off moments of amazement which will give us that boost in ratings. We need all of these things to happen - and it is without a doubt that they wil-"

*Before Eric can finish his sentence, a different theme song hits the PA systems, causing a look of distress on Bischoff's face.*

Tenay: "Oh dear lord. What is this I am seeing?!"

Heenan: "Any good commentator would know the roster off by heart Tenay. This is Paul Wight, also known as the Giant. He's been consistently wrestling in lower card matches until his recent work in the President of the Ring tournament."

Tenay: "I know that - I'm just sayi-"

Heenan: "Shut up and watch Tenay. Just shut up and watch."

Important Announcement Regarding the Bash & Our Next WCW PPV The_Big_Show_1999_WWF_Smackdown_(WWE)

*Paul Wight comes out from behind the curtain and towers over Eric Bischoff. He stares at Eric for quite awhile before letting out a thunderous yell, and raising his arm high into the air.*

Eric Bischoff: "Wh-wh-what is this? What is the damn meaning beh-"

*Not long before Eric starts speaking, Paul Wight claps his huge palm around the throat of WCW's general manager and lifts him high into the air.*

Important Announcement Regarding the Bash & Our Next WCW PPV 03

Tenay: "Put him down dammit! Heenan! That's our General Manager and you're just going to sit there and watch this happen to us?! Say it ain't so!"

Heenan: "Oh please Mikey. I mean I hate to see Bischoff go down like this but come on - it's worth these fans hard earned money."

Tenay: "You are sick."

*After suspending Eric in the air for quite awhile, Paul Wight walks over to the edge of the stage with Bischoff screaming out "put me down" along with off mic obscenities. Without hesitation, Paul Wight chokeslams Bischoff off the stage and through the audio visual tables down below.*

Important Announcement Regarding the Bash & Our Next WCW PPV 02_BL2009_Cena_20111221

*The fans shriek in terror as their beloved General Manager lays among the wreck down below. Paul Wight stands over the ramp before slowly heading down the ramp and to the ring.*

Tenay: "I can't believe what we have just witnessed. This is disgusting."

Heenan: "I didn't actually think he was going to do anything. You know I don't really like the guy - but for Paul Wight to do that to our General Manager - it's too much."

*Paul Wight is now making his way over the top rope with a mic in hand, ready to address the fans.*

Important Announcement Regarding the Bash & Our Next WCW PPV Nwogiant

Paul Wight: "Legends and young talent. This is what your General Manager believes will push WCW over the WWF. You see though, I don't fit in either of those categories. What I do fit into though, is the jobber field. You see, I signed a contract with WCW almost a month ago that would allow me to perform at my best each and every night. It seems to me though that Eric Bischoff doesn't understand that when a 7 foot tall, 500 pound giant enters the WCW, you put him in the main event. Instead of that, I was tossed to the bottom to put people over such as Rey Mysterio and other worthless superstars."

*The crowd starts booing and chanting "fatass"*

Paul Wight: "It's exactly people like you that make me regret coming to this company, but I can understand. Look at your General Manager for god sakes. He's laying there motionless - unable to stand right now. You guys are trying to take your anger out on me right now but I won't have any of it. As a matter of fact - you guys are standing here trying to crush my dreams so how about I give you a little more bang for you buck. I know that back in that locker room there is a man walking around waiting to seek revenge on Eric Bischoff and even the commentary team - I mean they are the ones that kicked him out of his job!"

Tenay: "What is this baboon talking about Heenan?!"

Important Announcement Regarding the Bash & Our Next WCW PPV Images-20_display_image

Heenan: "I have a feeling he may be talking about the one and only-"

Paul Wight: "Larry Zbyszko, come on out here!"

*The fans, unknowing to this mans name, stand up and focus their attention to the curtain, waiting for someone to appear. They wait 20 seconds before a theme song interrupts and plays over the PA system.*

*After 20 more seconds, Larry Zbyszko stands on the stage glaring at the commentating team while awaiting orders from Paul Wight who remains in the ring at this time.*

Paul Wight: "Everyone, this is Larry Zbyszko. He used to be a commentator for WCW before Eric came around to revive the company and turn it into what it is right now at this time. Ever since the reboot though, this man has been out of a job and I know as much as Heenan and Tenay know, that he is looking to seek revenge. So Larry, how about you start it off by bringing your good old friend Eric Bischoff to the ring for me."

*Larry walks over to Eric Bischoff who is still struggling to get to his feet, and helps him up by his head. Shortly after and to no surprise, Larry throws Bischoff into a headlock and drags him down to the ring.*

Tenay: "Oh come on Larry you don't have to do this. This is disgusting."

*After chokeslamming Eric Bischoff yet again, Paul Wight exits the ring and heads up to the stage one last time.*

Tenay: "The destruction, and the end of what was such a great pay per view. It really is sad that it had to end like this Brain."

Heenan: "For once I agree with you Mikey. Just this time though."

*Paul Wight gets to the stage and looks back at the ring at the destruction he left as the medics start pouring into the ring to check on Eric. He stands still for a moment before raising the mic to his lips one last time.*

Paul Wight: "You see Eric - when Paul Wight gets angry - he lets that anger out. You didn't give me what I wanted, so hopefully the next person in line will. They will see the power I possess and what a superstar like me really can do for this company. You will return and realize what sort of mistake you have made. Let it be known that from this day on - Paul Wight doesn't job to anybody."

Important Announcement Regarding the Bash & Our Next WCW PPV Big+Show1

*Paul Wight gives one final yell whilst raising his arm high into the air. His theme hits the PA as the cameras pan back to Eric getting attention in the ring. The camera then fades to black as the PPV comes to an end.*

[END PROMO]
[READY TO BE GRADED]
Back to top Go down
DJ

DJ

Important Announcement Regarding the Bash & Our Next WCW PPV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement Regarding the Bash & Our Next WCW PPV   Important Announcement Regarding the Bash & Our Next WCW PPV EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:58 am

+5 SP to the guy with no life.

What a promo. I laughed, I cried, I was even mildly entertained. Really though, a great promo, and an awesome set up for Cody and Paul (<3)
Back to top Go down

Important Announcement Regarding the Bash & Our Next WCW PPV
Page 1 of 1