Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH AT BREAKING POINT

Go down 
+6
AleedManney
Player Uno 01
DieCobros
DullChameleon
Holybatman
BatDash
10 posters
AuthorMessage
BatDash

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH AT BREAKING POINT Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH AT BREAKING POINT   IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH AT BREAKING POINT EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 10:22 am

Monday Night Raw's opening intro starts to play, showing all of the wrestlers currently signed to the company, but as it comes to a close with Drew's arms up in the air, we're taken to a backstage area, rather than the ring. The camera pans around the area until it comes to a halt at a podium. It's only a couple of seconds later that the Chairwoman herself, Stephanie McMahon steps into the picture and takes her place behind the podium.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH AT BREAKING POINT I2Tj2Hz

Stephanie McMahon
Usually about this time, the camera men would be directed to the ring, the commentators would be bickering amongst eachother, every single one of you out there would be screaming or yelling to get your voice heard as Monnday Night Raw kicks off. Then, the lights would go down, and the music of the Undisputed Champion would hit! The excitement in the arena would blow off the roof, and whether you cheer or jeer the man, every single person in the arena would be paying attention to nothing other than the man with the Championship belt around his waist.

Steph smiles.

Stephanie McMahon
Unfortunately, recently our Undisputed Champion, Drew Mcintyre suffered a serious injury and is unable to compete. What this means, is that as were are without a champion, we are unable to deliver on what we should be delivering every single night. It's a shame, and it isn't fair on any of you who pay for your tickets to the show, to those of you who paid for the WCF Network, and even to those of you watching on home. We pride ourselves on bringing you the best weekly entertainment show on satellite TV, and it simply isn't right for us to continue on with these shows without a champion. That is why, this will be the last Monday Night Raw you will ever see without a decisive, crowned champion.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH AT BREAKING POINT MgtYlS5

Stephanie McMahon
But the Undisputed Championship... That's just not going to cut it anymore. My father put WCW out of business half a year ago, and I see no sense in holding on to any part of it, so as of right now, the Undisputed Championship is no more.. That is why I've taken it upon myself to crown a new champion, a World Heavyweight Champion at Breaking Point.

Stephanie smiles into the camera again before looking down at a piece of paper she has on her podium.

Stephanie McMahon
I believe that you, not only as the audience, but also as the fans of this business and its superstars, deserve a champion that you can be proud of, a champion that not only has the skill and the talent needed to be an in ring performer, but also a superstar that has the charisma to entertain and captivate his audience.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH AT BREAKING POINT GXOqmpL

Stephanie McMahon
This is why, as the chairwoman of this company, I've decided to give each and every superstar who is signed to a contract at WCF the opportunity to not only explain to me why they deserve to be in the World Heavyweight Championship main event match at Breaking Point, but also to prove to you that they deserve it. Anybody is eligible, and I promise you, I will be watching very closely, and by the end of the night, we will have our two contenders for the championship, I guarantee it.

Stephanie looks directly in to the camera and smiles once more as the camera cuts away back to the arena.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH AT BREAKING POINT 4Avvx2g

Michael Cole
Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen and welcome to Monday Night Raw. I'm Michael Cole, this is my broadcast partner, Good ol' J.R, and my personal friend, our very special guest on commentary tonight, John Bradshaw Layfield.

JBL
Yeaah... Thank you Cole, it's great to be here, and what a gigantic announcement we've just had from the Chairwoman, Stephanie McMahon.

Jim Ross
It was a slobber knocker of an announcement alright! By the end of tonight, we'll be one step closer to crowning our first ever World Heavyweight Champion!

Michael Cole
This is an opportunity that you just can't afford to lose, every single superstar out there needs to make the most of this, chances like these do not come around that often.

Jim Ross
You're right there, Michael. Every single superstar in the locker rooms today needs to prepare themselves for one hell of a night, because quite frankly, anything could happen.

Michael Cole
It'll be an interesting night for sure, I wonder who will be the first to cash in on Stephanie's offer, how about you John?

JBL
I'd be a fool not to, Cole! I'm a businessman, I know a good deal when I see it, and this is a fantastic deal!

Michael Cole
Well, it looks like we're about to have our first conteder!

TBC BY YOU

To clarify, if you wish to be considered for the World Heavyweight Championship match at Breaking Point, you need to reply to this thread with a promo of your own.

You can write as much as you want to, but know that QUALITY is always better than QUANTITY.

If your promo is not posted in this thread by February 21st, you will not be considered for the match.
There will be two people picked out of all of those who submit promos, and those two people will be the ones to compete for the World Heavyweight Championship at Breaking Point.

GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN! Smile

Back to top Go down
Holybatman

Holybatman

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH AT BREAKING POINT Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH AT BREAKING POINT   IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH AT BREAKING POINT EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 12:41 pm

As Cole the commentators finish talking, the fans are greeted by a very familiar theme song.

Michael Cole: It's the Miz!

JBL: don't have a panic attack Michael.

Michael Cole: THIS PLACE JUST GOT A WHOLE LOT MORE AWESOME!!!!

JR: Damn it Michael will you calm down?

As The Miz comes walking out onto the stage, he develops a big smile on his face which is caused by the love being shown by the fans. He does his signature taunt at the top of the stage before heading down the ramp and into the ring where he is handed a mic from the ring announcer.

{{The Miz}}
So just a few moments ago, you heard it from the Boss Lady herself, there will be a new champion crowned at Breaking Point. It will no longer be the WCF Undisputed Championship that the entire roster is gunning for anymore though. She's taken it upon herself to rid this company of anything that has to do with WCW. Instead she's decided to bring in a title that's been prestigious to the company for a long while. The World Heavyweight Championship. A title that's been held by some of the greats. Goldberg. Triple H. Shawn Michaels. Booker T. Undertaker. And many, many, many more to name. It's something that can make a man immortal right there on the spot if you just play your cards right. And now that it's going to be the grand prize here at WCF that every man will be trying to capture, I am out here to discuss why I should be a contender for the title at Breaking Point. Now before I go into detail, I would like to remind you all that The Miz didn't have a great year last year. Although I was the longest reigning European Champion, I've ran into a lot of obstacles that slowed down my pace. I ended up going on a very long hiatus before coming back here a few months ago. To make a long story short, I got very little opportunities even though I've put a lot of blood and sweat into this company. I think it's time this company gives a little something back. I think it's time for Mizfest 2014!

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH AT BREAKING POINT Wwe-raw-october-15-2012-the-miz_zps6009c700

Michael Cole: YES!

JBL: Mark.

The crowd gives off a small pop as The Miz continues.

{{The Miz}}
Now as some of you may know, Mizfest is a period of time where The Miz is the world champion. A time where your children are happy and the entire WCF audience is awarded with a weekly dose of The Miz coming out to this ring and kicking ass in the main event of Raw. And I will do my very best to make that happen. I don't care if I have to fight a damn cyborg, I want in that match at Breaking Point so I can give these people what they want. I got the charisma. I got the power. And damn it, I've got the right attitude. All I need is just one chance to prove the world that I got what it takes to be the face of this company. I won't let this place down like Drew did. I'll lead this company to the very top of the charts where it belongs because who wouldn't want to watch The Most Must Seen Superstar of all time? Maybe Brad Maddox, but his vote doesn't count because he got pushed off a bridge by a super hero.

Miz smiles as he's given a nice, positive reaction in return.

{{The Miz}}
Stephanie, I know you're back there paying close attention. I want you to turn your volume all the way to one and try your hardest to block out the loud noise that my awesome fans give off.......Now guys....DO YOU WANT THE MIZ TO BE WORLD CHAMPION!?!?

The fans erupt in an insane "yes" chant in response to The Miz.

{{The Miz}}
Now it's up to you Stephanie, but if I was you, I find it great to listen to the fans. You say they deserve a champion. I'm that guy. Put me in a match against whoever and I'll prove to you that I can make 2014 the greatest year in professional wrestling. I don't care if it's Randy Orton, Christopher Daniels, or even John Cena. I'll give them a fight of there life because I know damn well that I deserve a shot and when I'm given this shot, there's no way in hell I'll let it slip away. I've had a wild ride here in WCF. I've been beaten. I've been brutalized. And damn it I've been caught in some of the worst backstage heat known to man. But here I am. Back in this ring with my voice being heard. Because silence is my weakness. If I can speak my mind, I'll back every single bit of it up.

JBL: He's got that right!

Michael Cole: Yes he does John! Yes he does.

{{The Miz}}
So to help the Chairwomen choose me to compete at Breaking Point, I am going to.....

The Miz quits talking for a quick second before looking back at the crowd.

{{The Miz}}
I am going to do what I should of done a long time ago and announce me turning my back on the WCF universe.

The Miz gives off a disgusted look as the entire arena is lit up with a chorus of boos.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH AT BREAKING POINT QViQ3

{{The Miz}}
I can't put on this act any longer. Stephanie, I'm not out here for the fans but you didn't think about that in the past when you've crowned champions before. You want a man who can represent this company without getting distracted. Well last year, these fans distracted me to the point where I was being controlled like a little puppet. The other day, I realized that if I want to make it far in this company, I have to look past the fans as if they aren't even there. And then I heard your announcement so I thought I would come out here and act like the same guy. I'll admit right now, some of that stuff I said about being champion is true. But I do not respect these people one bit because they are what kills careers. They cheer my name one second but as soon as I do something they don't like, they change their decision and make me look like a complete tool. Well this isn't tool shed wrestling. This is World Championship Federation. And I'm a world champion kind of guy. I'm not what these people want me to be. I do this for myself because I'm a wrestler who's in desperate need of an antidote to cure to poison that is the fans. That antidote is the World Heavyweight Championship. And if I can get my hands on that. Hell, I will get my hands on that. And when I do, we will all enter Mizfest 2014.

Michael Cole: I....why Miz? Why are you turning your back on the fans?

JBL: I seen this coming.

Michael Cole: No you didn't John.

JBL: Yes I did Michael.

{{The Miz}}
Now if anybody feels the need to cry about me turning my back on the fans, you might want to hold in the tears. You'll need some for when I beat any heroes this place has left on my way to become the world champion. Because I'm The Miz And I'm AWEEESSOOOOOOME!!!!!!!!

With that, The Miz lowers the mic before being interrupted by....
Back to top Go down
DullChameleon

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH AT BREAKING POINT   IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH AT BREAKING POINT EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 1:15 pm

Just as the Miz stops talking, the whistle of a dropping bomb is heard and Bully Ray's music hits.

Bully Ray emerges from the back and makes his way towards the ring.  He stops next to Stephanie and looks over at her.  She stares back at him, a slight curl of disgust on her face.  Bully Ray raises both hands into the air and pulls them down as his pyrotechnics hit.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH AT BREAKING POINT Bully-ray-old-school

JBL: Well here he comes, a man I've had some brutal battles with in the past, Bully Ray.

Cole: And he's already brought that brutality here to WCF John, and it's a brutality that the fans don't seem to embrace.

The fans boo loudly as Bully Ray makes his way to the ring.

JR: And I don't blame them for booing him Cole.  This is not the same man I knew ten years ago.  Something has happened to Mark and turned him into an arrogant, cruel son of a bitch.  He's been calling himself Bully Ray for some years now and it seems to have gone to his head.  The man seems no longer to have any remorse for anything he does.

JBL: What are you talking about JR?  Remorse?  The man doesn't need to have remorse, he's here to win championships, and look at what he's accomplished already.  Tag Team Champion.  Check.  Intercontinental Champion.  Check.  He would have been the United States Champion if that idiot Corey Graves hadn't disappeared from the face of the earth, so United States Champion.  Check.  What's left on the man's list?  Oh yeah, WCF Champion.  That's what he's here for JR.  He has no time for remorse.

The crowd continues to boo as Bully Ray climbs into the ring and calls for a mic.  He grabs it out of the air and turns toward the Miz.

Bully: Mizfest 2014?  Are you serious?  Are you frickin serious?  I used to watch you when you were on your little reality show Miz, and guess what?  You sucked then too.  It's nice that you came out here and warmed up the crowd a little bit Miz, but now get out of my way and let the adults talk.

The crowd laughs a little bit as Bully taunts The Miz

Bully Ray ignores the Miz and turns to Stephanie..

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH AT BREAKING POINT Bully-ray-tna

Bully: What's the matter Stephanie?  Do I disgust you?  Are you offended by my very presence?

Stephanie's upper lip curls upwards in a sneering snarl.  The crowd cheers for a moment as Bully asks whether he is disgusting and offensive.  He recoils for a moment and turns to the crowd.

Bully: Shut up you damn ingrates.  DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?

The crowd boos even more loudly

Bully: Yeah, you know who I am.  I'm the guy who's held two titles in this company already.  And Stephanie, I know you know who I am.  I'm the guy you can't stop thinking about.  I'm the guy who you lie awake thinking about at night.  But don't flatter yourself Stephanie.  I'm not interested.  I've already seduced and destroyed one wrestling icon's daughter, I'm not looking to make it two for two.

Stephanie points at Bully as the crowd boos

Stephanie: Listen Mark, you better watch yourself -

Bully: Whoa there princess.  Calm it down.  Talk yourself back of the ledge.  I'm only out here because of you Stephanie, because you came out here and put the WCF gold on the line, so don't try and cut me off before I even get going, and, can I just say Stephanie that every time I see you, you look worse and worse.  What's going on?  Too many late nights with the Bully running through your head?/color]

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH AT BREAKING POINT Bully%2BRay%2BPast%2BBosses%2BMore%2B%27Cutthroat%27%2BThan%2BDixie%2BCarter

Bully: Now obviously Stephanie, I'm out here to get that championship match.  You screwed me out of the Tag Team Titles, claiming that there wasn't enough competition.  Of course there wasn't enough competition Steph, there ain't a soul back there who wants to get down and dirty with the Bully.  Then, you rob me of the Intercontinental Title and don't even give me a goddamn rematch.  Instead, you give that opportunity to your roid rage husband.  What a frickin surprise.  Fuhgeddaboudit.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH AT BREAKING POINT Bully%20Ray-1763632

Bully: You might be the boss in the back Princess, but out here, I'm the frickin boss.  Bruce Springsteen even calls me the boss.  Tony Danza asked my permission before he was the boss.  This is my yard Stephanie, and I'm sick and frickin tired of getting screwed out of my championships.  I've been here less than three months and I've already won two of your championships.  You want to put on a championship match that people are going to want to see?  Then I'm the man for the job Stephanie.  I may disgust you, I might frighten you, but even you know that at the end of the day, it's Bully Ray who deserves this title shot.  It's Bully Ray who is going to put asses in seats, not because they love me, but because they want to see me get my ass kicked by some hand-picked pretty boy like this asshat.

Bully Ray gestures to the Miz.  The crowd cheers in response to Bully Ray getting beaten down

But it's not going to happen that way Stephanie.  You know it and I know it.  Fuhgeddaboudit.  You need a champion to build around as we go into Wrestlemania.  You've had embarrassment after embarrassment with your so-called WCF champions.  They just don't last do they Stephanie?  How long are you going to let this company be the laughing stock of our business?  How long are you going to let mistake build upon mistake?  There are two men in this ring right now Stephanie.  Well, a man and a boy and even that's being generous Mike.  If you want to continue on your path of mediocrity Stephanie, then by my guest and put The Miz in your big match.  Watch as fans yawn out loud and switch over to whatever the Lifetime Channel has on.  I mean have you ever seen this man wrestle a match?  It's like watching Dolph Ziggler try to solve a rubix cube.  However, if you want to bring the WCF back then you're looking at your frickin savior.  You don't like me Stephanie, and aside from your incredible array of various gray pant suits, I don't like you either.  But if you want to make this place relevant again, if you want a champion that is going to LAST, then you need Bully Ray in your match.  You need the Bully to start picking on people and reminding them that WCF is the best frickin company in the goddamn wrestling world.

Bully Ray stares up at Stephanie.  Stephanie is about to respond, when more music hits.

Promo open to the next guy]

Back to top Go down
DieCobros

DieCobros

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH AT BREAKING POINT   IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH AT BREAKING POINT EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 3:06 pm

Michael Cole:
Wha- That's Dean Ambrose!

JBL:
Michael, that's the man that laid out Dolph Ziggler AND the man that soundly defeated Ryback in the same night! Let me tell you folks something, Dean Ambrose is a man of action, and ya don't wanna mess with him!

JR:
You can only wonder what this man has inside of his head at this moment, Ambrose might be one of the most unpredictable superstars of today.

Ambrose is seen hopping over the barricade and looking at Miz, shaking his head. He's seen chewing some gum as he walks up to an official, slaps him upside the head while asking for a mic, then snatching it from his hands. Dean slowly, but methodically, walks up the steel steps and gets in the ring, giving The Miz quite a cold stare.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH AT BREAKING POINT 4884315_orig

He brings the mic up to his face, and he points at The Miz, completely ignoring Bully Ray, who's standing at a corner.

Dean Ambrose:
Look at what we have here, it seems that Mike found his way to the ring without falling flat on his face, good job kid, I'm proud of ya. Yes, Big Steph is calling for a new World Champion to be crowned at Breaking Point, and of course, we have our fair share of has-beens and no-talents to say their spiel. You see, Miz, the fact that you think that you can take that belt is laughable. In fact, it is pathetic. I can't comprehend how anyone with an IQ of over 10 would think that you are capable of even becoming a contender for the World Heavyweight Championship. Why, you might ask?  Why, oh why, is Dean Ambrose insulting The Biggest Hare-Brained Superstar in WCF History? Because you're a fake, Miz. Yeah, that's right, you're a phony. And you just set the example for that tonight! You come out here with pandering to the crowd and getting all these people to like you again, because you're The Miz....And you're irrelevant. Yeah you became the longest reigning European Champion, but that doesn't make a difference when it doesn't exist anymore. Your time has come and gone, Mike. You know, I think the only reason people even remember in the slightest is because you have connections with that old hag Road Dogg. Yeah, remember when you used him to fight your battles against a huge, pissed off Mark Henry? Oh, wait? What's that I hear? Oh, you don't remember? Hmm, how am I not surprised.......

Michael Cole:
Hey! You can't do that to The Miz!

JBL:
Still in love with him, eh, Michael?

Michael Cole:
No......I don't know.........

Ambrose makes a silly face, which prompts a mixed scatter of cheers and boos.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH AT BREAKING POINT Dean-Ambrose-face-WWE

Dean Ambrose:
And of course you got crap backstage all the time, because you can't even speak the English language correctly half the time without stuttering. You got one of the biggest names in professional wrestling, Ric Flair, to teach you the Figure Four Leg Lock. Even a guy like me has to admit that Ric is a legend. But then you piss all over his legacy when you apply what looks to be.....A Figure Three and a Half? Come on, Miz! Can't you do anything right? I'm surprised Stephanie hasn't fired your ass for good! Perhaps you'd be more fit for that.......other.......company. What are you looking at me like that for? Don't deny it, Miz, you're untalented, a waste of space, and you're a fake. Nobody in this building knows who you really are. Hell, I would bet a good amount of cold, hard cash....That even you don't even know who you are. Take a look at a mirror, Miz. You'll understand what I'm saying.

JR:
It seems Ambrose is hell bent on making sure that nobody feels safe trying to win the title!

JBL:
That's the beauty of it all, Ross: Ambrose is a master of mindgames. He also has the physicality and the in-ring work to balance it all out. This man has the makings to become a legend.

Michael Cole:
No......Miz.......

JBL:
Shut up, Cole.

Ambrose points at Bully Ray, who looks at him with vicious intent.

Dean Ambrose:
.....And then there's you, Mr. Bully. You got screwed out of your titles? You were given so many chances, but you blew it almost every time. Yeah, you won the Intercontinental Championship, but what good did that do you when you got destroyed by John Cena the next week? What happened when you were supposed to team up with Hollywood Rock? He took his ball and started filming Hercules while you were sitting on your fat ass thinking that you were still a champ. You're a prime example of a paper champion. You're a screw up just like Dolph is, and look what happened to him. He was left with a broken ego and a dented cranium. You look like you want to take a shot, don't you? Look at him, he's just FILLED with rage people, come on. Why don't you take a shot, I'm right here! Come on, you son of a bitch, hit me, you know you want to. COME ON! KNOCK ME OUT!

Ambrose motions for Bully to fight him, yelling and insulting him as The Miz watches in confusion.

JR:
I think Ambrose wants to pick a fight!

JBL:
He sure does Ross! Or maybe Ambrose has something different in mind.

Michael Cole:
I'm fairly certain that Stephanie McMahon would not approve of any physical violence at this moment. Ambrose might be trying to goad Bully into taking away his chances of being placed in the world title match.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH AT BREAKING POINT 523b515b364f0.image

Ambrose stands in close range to Bully, who looks quite pissed off but reserves himself, deciding not to strike Ambrose, although looking hesitant in doing so.

Dean Ambrose:
That's what I thought. You're afraid, Mark. Afraid because on Smackdown, I managed to make room for my knee in two skulls: The Ryback and Dolph Ziggler. You can stand there and talk like a generic New York tough guy, but remember: I'm from Cincinnati, Ohio........The crime rate is high, but that's because that environment teaches a person like myself how to survive. I don't think you possess those skills. Stephanie, I know you're listening from the corporate offices, so listen and listen good. Dean Ambrose is here to get that World Heavyweight Championship at Breaking Point! I don't care what these two morons say or what crappy promo is going to come out of another superstar's mouth, because I WILL become the champion come Breaking Point, no matter what I have to do to get there. If I have to dent a few craniums along the way, so be it! I can take on any clown you put in front of me. They're just standing back because I have the tendency......to let out the very dark, crazy part of Dean Ambrose......And nobody wants to be within the same vicinity when that happens.

Ambrose drops the mic and leans against the ropes crossing his arms, awaiting the next person to come out.

[Open for the next person]
Back to top Go down
Player Uno 01

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH AT BREAKING POINT   IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH AT BREAKING POINT EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 pm

{{???}}
Enough!!

JR:
What the…

The three men in the ring all turn their heads to the tron, where none other than Alberto Del Rio is shown looking down at them with a smug expression.

{{Alberto Del Rio}}
Cierra la boca!! Shut your mouths!! You peasants are wasting your time. Alberto Del Rio.. is back!!

Del Rio smiles out to the booing crowd.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH AT BREAKING POINT 02

{{Alberto Del Rio}}
Gracias! You are all too kind. You see, I take your boos as a compliment. Everything in this country is… Backwards. All of your dirty little niños cuss and play video games instead of studying and learning buenos modales, or should I say basic manners! I could not dare expect for them to learn Buenos, good manners because nothing in this country is good! My cousin is only dieciocho anos and he is an extraordinary fencer, he has excelled at three different types of sports, and he knows five different languages!! Cinco languages!! How many languages do you know? Let me guess, solo se conoce una lengua?

Alberto pauses for a moment before smiling.

{{Alberto Del Rio}}
I will take those blank drooling stares as a yes, you only do speak one language. Yes, you are simple. Yes you are ignorant. Yes you are only half of the man that my little niño is both in mind and body, even though he is only eighteen years old!! He is just like I was when I was his age, and unlike any of your children, he will go on to greatness, it is his destiny as a Del Rio! And if you doubt me then answer me this, why is it that I am the one on this big titantron and you are all sitting in the cheap seats like the little peasants that you are? It is because I was destined for greatness, it is in my blood. So do not feel bad, and please, do not try to compare yourself to me, because it just would not be fair. I am Alberto Del Rio. And you all are. Well, you are not.

The Miz, sick of being ignored finally opens his mouth, “Listen Alberto, I don-“

{{Alberto Del Rio}}
Silencio!!!! No me has oído hablar. No hables cuando alberto del rio habla simple mente campesino.

The crowd lets out huge “What??!?” chant

{{Alberto Del Rio}}
You do not speak when Alberto Del Rio is speaking you simple minded pendejo!!! The Miz, Bully Ray, Jonathan. I know that you are in the ring. I am not blind. I am certainly not stupid. I simply have chosen to ignore you at this time, because that is what Stephanie McMahon should be doing, ignoring you. How can any of you possibly think that you have a chance of being picked for the World Heavyweight Championship Match over Alberto Del Rio?

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH AT BREAKING POINT Hqdefault

Del Rio begins to laugh to himself.

{{Alberto Del Rio}}
You are not really as dumb as you all look? Well, at least not as you two look *Del Rio points towards Miz and Ambrose*, pero there’s no way that anyone could be as dumb as you look Senor Bully Ray... No offense.

Del Rio flashes his trademark smile at the fuming Bully Ray

{{Alberto Del Rio}}
Oh don’t feel bad. Not all of us can be blessed with the superior looks that Alberto Del Rio possesses. And we certainly can not all posses the in ring ability of the product of the best training that money could buy. I come from greatness, what do you come from? Reality TV Miz? A Trailer Park Bully Ray? Or perhaps an insane asylum Dean Ambrose? Oh wait no, silly me, that is just where you belong. You see unlike the three of you I do not hide behind some persona. I do not pretend to be anything other than what I am. My name is Alberto Del Rioooooo.. But you already knew that.

Del Rio winks at Stephanie

Cole:
I doubt that Hunter will like that.

JBL:
Oh you’re so uptight Cole. Alberto was just giving a friendly wink! That’s what confident men do Michael. Maybe you should give it a try.

Cole:
Hey! Maybe I should! You’re right JBL! Thanks!

JBL:
I was joking Cole. Confidence is only half of it, the other half is good looks. Alberto Del Rio has it. I have it. But you… Well, not so much.

{{Alberto Del Rio}}
It is my destiny to follow in the paths of those before me, of mi familia. You see, I come from power, I come from money, I come from greatness, Soy grandeza y grandeza soy yo, I am greatness, and greatness.. is me. My bloodline comes from kings, con Fernando y Isabella, and right here, on Raw, si, on Monday Night Raw!! Right here in the wCf, you all are fortunate enough, not as fortunate as me of course, but you all are blessed with the right timing, the right place. You all have chosen to watch this episode, or come to this show, and because of that my friends, mi amigos, you should be grateful. You are about to witness the beginning, el principio. You are all about to watch on in awe, as Alberto Del Rio, the only logical choice for a wCf World Title Match, goes on to defeat whichever of these three peasants, that is if there aren’t any other superstars in the back stupid enough to try and take on el mejor del mundo, the true best in the world

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH AT BREAKING POINT NjR4MXk3MmhieTQx_o_alberto-del-rio-promo-debut

Bully Ray shouts “Why don’t ya come and say that to my face you little-“ ADR simply smiles and laughs.

{{Alberto Del Rio}}
Tonto triste hombrecito! You silly little man! Do you really think that I am at the arena? Does this look like El Estados Unidos? Does this look like your disgusting country?

Del Rio takes the camera and points it out of the window

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH AT BREAKING POINT Mexico-and-Brazil-203

{{Alberto Del Rio}}
No my friend. This is Mexico! This is mi casa!! This is my home! My contract does not have me scheduled to start until next week, and I am surely not in a hurry to get to America. But Stephanie McMahon is looking for a new World Champion, which means that she is looking for me. So here I am Stephanie. What is it you will have me do? Which one of these lesser men do you want me to defeat to prove to you what everyone already knows. Alberto Del Rio is the key. Alberto Del Rio is the light at the end of the tunnel. I walk the walk, I talk the talk, and I can speak it in many different languages unlike the rest of these unintelligent wastes of roster space standing before me. Do you really want them as the face of your company Stephanie? Do you really want to be represented by Dean Ambrose? The Miz? Or Bully Ray? These men are pawns of this world, and I am the king. And the World Heavyweight Title shall be my crown.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH AT BREAKING POINT SmackDown_A_look_at_Alberto_Del_Rio_-_Part_7_mp4_000029013

{{Alberto Del Rio}}
The last time that you were all graced with my presence I was fighting for the World Heavyweight Championship in a Fatal Four Way. I was not pinned. I do not know about America, but in Mexico, in my country, you fight a man one on one, hombre y hombre. That match proved nothing. But Stephanie, you have the opportunity to right that wrong. You have the chance to grant Alberto Del Rio a match for the World Heavyweight Championship. You know it, I know it, Alberto Del Rio is the best of the best. My bloodline is of royalty, my fathers were wrestling gods in my country. In Mexico, I take what I want. I have people in high places in politics, in la policia, because that is the type of power that I posses, that I demand. Do not make me treat the wCf like I do my country Stephanie. Do not make me take what I want.

Alberto Del Rio steps to the side and the camera shows Hunico, Camacho, and a group of unknown Mexican thugs.

{{Alberto Del Rio}}
Because I can. Next week when I come to Monday Night Raw, I will not be coming alone. Hunico and Camacho will be joining me. Do not make me bring the rest of their crew. I will break the arm of each and every man on this roster until you have no choice but to grant me a World Title Match!! These men standing behind me have done things, they have seen things, that, well, that you little people could not even imagine!! Even you Dean Ambrose.

Alberto Del Rio laughs for a moment, cooling off.

{{Alberto Del Rio}}
Stephanie. You know that I am the logical choice for a World Title Match. And if you do not make the obvious choice, then I will simply take what I deserve. Because it is my destiny to hold the wCf World Heavyweight Championship high in the air, as your World Champion, as your king!!.... But you already knew that!

And with that Alberto Del Rio disappears from the titantron.

[Open to next person]
Back to top Go down
AleedManney

AleedManney

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH AT BREAKING POINT   IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH AT BREAKING POINT EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 11:33 am

Almost immediately after Del Rio disappears, the titantron is taken over by a face that has been silent for a while now. He cocks a smile as the crowd comes alive for Christian Cage.

[Christian]
Did you miss me?

The crowd cheers.

[Christian]
Of course you have. I've missed myself to be honest. After dealing with my good friend and now ex employee of the company, Cody Rhodes, I lost my want to do anything. I grew lazy. I felt no need to show my face here anytime soon, much less did I feel the need to address you guys. Though, you guys are my life, I had to find myself. What a better time, am I right?

The crowd appears to agree with Christian.

[Christian]
Now, I believe the question that sat on the table is why do I, a WCF superstar, think that I deserve a world title shot at Breaking Point. Well, that's simple. Who here, has the accolades I have in my career? Who here honestly deserves a title shot? Does The Miz? Possibly. He's been here longer than my first true run here in WCF. Does Bully Ray? Maybe. The dude has potential to finally be a big deal. Dean Ambrose? The kid is good, I'll give him that. Alberto Del Rio? Not bad in the ring or on the mic. But, all of these guys, they lack the charisma I have. They lack the heart I have. They lack the in ring ability and years of experience I have.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH AT BREAKING POINT Christianontitantron_zps53ef8f35

[Christian]
Me and Bully Ray go way back, and I know for a fact that if he couldn't hold a candle to me then, why would he now? Why should any one of these men, be any better than me and do anything I can't do? I am by far one of the most talented guys on the roster, which is why Stephanie, the brilliant lady she is, gave me my job back. Of course, she also made stupid mistakes like letting Rhodes walk out, or, letting the world champion walk out. Along with several other silly mistakes but now, now she has an opportunity to make the world title meaningful again by handing it straight to me.

The crowd disagrees with that.

[Christian]
Oh shut your mouths. I have been a nice guy for months about this already. I find no point in continuing on with that bull. Do you want to know how hard it is for me to even stomach addressing you people half the time? It's just annoying. If you want to know the truth, I have absolutely no respect for any of these guys at all. Because, plain and simple, they are all complete trash compared to me. I sat my ass on the unemployment line for months, come back, have one, if not the best damn feud of the month before the Rumble and then you expect me not to have some claim to the same title these wannabes are clawing their ways to get? That's just stupid. I of course have a claim to the title. I have the BIGGEST claim to the title right now for the simple fact that I had the best rivalry in months, and am the best in the ring, not mention the mic. Just look at all you stupid people, sitting on the edge of your seats, waiting to hear what I have to say next. And rightfully so, because I speak nothing, but the truth.

Christian begins to grin as the crowd begins to boo him.

[Christian]
Stephanie, do the right thing and put me in the title match at Breaking Point. Do what your dad was too stupid to do. I promise you that you have a star player with me unlike these mediocre jokes that have already spoke before me. Do the right thing.

Christian winks at the camera before the feed ends, leaving the crowd upset.
Back to top Go down
TheSwedishAce

TheSwedishAce

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH AT BREAKING POINT   IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH AT BREAKING POINT EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 8:39 pm

JBL: "What a great field to choose from so far, Maggle. Each one of these superstars will do whatever it takes to win the World Heavyweight Championship at Breaking Point and I am excited to see which two will go head to head."

Michael Cole: "You think this is a great field to represent this company? Each of these men has completely turned their backs on the fans in order to lay claim to this title shot. It's despicable."

JBL: "It's not despicable Maggle, it's the smart thing to do. These men are proving that they are willing to do anything in their power to climb to the top of the ladder, even sacrificing their own fans to do so. It's a real show of character and I personally am waiting for Stephanie McMahon's choice on who we see go head to head."

Jerry Lawler: "Well I wouldn't start counting chickens before the eggs finish hatching. Until the first match of the night starts, we have no idea who will walk down this ramp or show up on the Titantron to claim their chance at a title shot."

*As Lawler finishes his statement, music plays in the arena*

*The crowd, finally with a real reason to cheer, do so, loudly showing their support. Some fans in the audience hesitate to cheer at first, thinking Ziggler will turn like Christian and Miz did*

*Ziggler comes out on stage wearing his black and pink suit, with his right hand holding a mic and his left hand in his pocket, which has a sizeable lump in it. Ziggler begins talking, slowly walking towards the ring as he does so*

Ziggler: "I'm seeing a lot of entitlement in this ring and on the Titantron tonight. And for once, I'm not speaking about Stephanie. All that's been accomplished so far tonight has been five guys all making the case for why they should be the World Heavyweight Champion. 'But Dolph' you might say 'That's what Stephanie asked for.' But that's not what the Billion Dollar Princess asked for. She wanted superstars to come to this ring and show why they deserve to be in the World Heavyweight Championship MATCH. That's M-A-T-C-H, MATCH. I'm not out here to say why I want the title, why I deserve the title, what I'll do as champion and so on. I'm here to prove why I deserve a spot in the match at Breaking Point for the World Heavyweight Championship."

*At this point Dolph is at ringside. He pauses for a moment surveying the crowd before walking up the steel steps into the ring. He glares at Ambrose for a moment, glances at Miz before ambling over to Bully Ray. He pulls an unsolved Rubik's Cube out of his pocket and hands it to Bully*

Ziggler: "You're right Bully; I'm not that great at solving these things. Think you could take a stab at it while I talk? If you manage to solve it before I finish talking I'll willing take my hat out of the ring for this title shot."

*Bully smiles smugly as he silently begins to work on the handheld puzzle while Dolph begins speaking again*

Ziggler: "As I was saying, all that you have accomplished here is to try and make the case for being GIVEN the title. As if the champion will be crowned tonight, as if the match at Breaking Point is just a formality. In fact, just handing someone that title makes it meaningless. A title cannot just be given meaning, meaning is created by three things. The man who holds the title, the men who challenge for the title and the quality of the matches for the title. You have all only argued one of those three points."

*Dolph counts each item on his fingers as he says them and then holds up just his index finger as he says one again. Dolph then turns to The Miz*

Ziggler: "Miz, you certainly have the charisma to be a top tier talent and top tier champion in this business. When your music hits or you have a microphone in your hands, the entire crowd is either cheering or booing. But when you're in a match, the entire crowd is yawning. That's not the crowd reaction the WCF brass should be looking for in a main event, especially not one for a title they want to build this company around. I can always keep a match exciting, even when losing. I can lose a big match and still come away a winner; I can get the people talking about one move, one spot that people will rewind and watch over and over and over again. And you...."

*Dolph wheels around to face Ambrose. He pauses for a moment, trying to figure out whether to continue talking or to plant his mic into Dean's temple as revenge for Smackdown. Ziggler shows his decision by bringing the mic back up to his mouth and begins speaking in a lower tone than before*

Ziggler: "After what you did to me on Smackdown, I should be livid. I should be foaming at the mouth, training my ass off for our showdown on Smackdown. I should have hijacked this segment just to beat you down and give you a taste of your own medicine. But your attack last week will just help me prove my point. Dean, you're a loose cannon, you'll do anything to not just win your match, to look absolutely dominant in this ring. You know, part of me wishes that our match on Smackdown is just a preview of the World Heavyweight title match at Breaking Point. But even if it's not me you face, let's say you win. You injure your opponent badly, but you win. Then your next opponent, you injure him and retain. And you keep this going just so you can cling to that title as long as possible while your list of opponents grows shorter and shorter. Not just because of injury, but because they refuse to shorten their careers at a title that is losing its meaning. Your style of taking care of business will turn you into the very thing you scolded Bully and Miz for being: a Paper Champion. So tell me why Stephanie McMahon would make such a big deal over a title and allow someone as reckless as you to even be close to that title match when all you'll do is make the title as worthless as the Internet Championship. While I cannot promise to keep every superstar I face one hundred percent healthy after a match, I do not have the same love for reckless endangerment as Mr. Ambrose here."

*As Ziggler finishes his sentence Bully holds the Rubik's Cube up to Dolph's face. The whole thing is done and Bully looks smug, with a bit of worry. Upon further inspection, one side, the white squares, only has 8 white squares and one extra orange square, even though the orange side was filled*

Bully: "I finished it, but you gave me a defective one. It's missing a white one. But a deal's a deal. I solved it; you walk away from this title shot. Buh-Bye."(Sorry if this sin't in character for Bully, not really sure how to write for him)

*Dolph grabs the cube out of Bully's hand and examines it, reaching in his left pocket as he starts to talk*

Ziggler: "You know Bully; I have nothing really to say to you about this match. If you are in the match, people will watch. Whether they watch to see your arm raised in victory or to see you beaten to a bloody pulp doesn't matter. Having you in this match will instantly make the match a must-see event. While you might have me beat on brute strength, you underestimate the brain underneath these bleached blonde locks. That's how I win matches; I can take control or take a beating, but no matter what I'm always looking for the one opportunity I need to either turn things around or close the deal. Whether I have to do it conventionally or think outside the box, it doesn't matter."

*Dolph removes what looks like a Rubik's Cube square from his pocket, he removes the extraneous square and replaces it with the correct one, thus finishing the puzzle himself. Dolph then tosses the cube back to Bully, who is staring in disbelief*

Ziggler: "Even when you think you've already won, all it takes is one surprise to steal the victory away. That's what I've been doing here in WCF and what I will continue to do during my run here."

Jerry Lawler: "Dolph is making a lot of good points here tonight, could we be listening to one of the contenders for the World Heavyweight Championship."

Michael Cole: "We might just be, King."

JBL: "Good points or not, all Dolph is doing is making enemies and making the target on his back larger and larger. Even if he doesn't get the title shot, he may still have his hands full with the rest of the men who find themselves out of the title picture as well."

Ziggler: "Now we have two men that can't even grace us and the fans with their presence here tonight, but still find the need to try and claim this momentous opportunity. The whole point of this belt is to avoid having champions disappear, so that every week the champion can walk down the ramp and represent this company. Yet Mr. Del Rio and Christian have decided they're above physical appearances and that a simple video feed will suffice. You can't defend a championship via satellite, gentlemen. If you can't be here every week, then what's the point of giving you the chance to become champion? Especially you, Alberto, I mean, bringing henchmen with you? Seriously? That's how you plan on cementing your legacy as World Heavyweight Champion, by having bodyguards ready to pounce on anyone if your title is in danger of leaving your grasp? That's more than a little pathetic."

*Ziggler pauses for a moment as the crowd continues to sit in silence, ready to be turned on or insulted at any second*

Ziggler: "Now my last words are for Stephanie. You know that any match I'm in, against any opponent, I can make it into a 5 star match. Putting me in that match at Breaking Point guarantees you instant chemistry between myself and whoever I face. You want to make the World Heavyweight Championship a legitimate top tier prize during its first match? Then place me against any one of these men in the ring or who showed up digitally. Place me against any superstar who comes down this ramp next trying to sell you on the idea of them representing this company. And if I do win this title, putting on the match of the year in the process, know that I will be good for business as well. You don't want a villain running the media circuit, being interviewed, going to charity events and award shows. Can you imagine Bully Ray being interviewed on the Today Show? Miz winning a Hall of Game award from Cartoon Network? Dean Ambrose visiting sick kids in the hospital? Just remember, when it comes time to choose your main event for Breaking Point, my name is Dolph Ziggler and I am here to..."

*Dolph holds the mic up into the air as the crowd chants "STEAL. THE. SHOW." and then continues to chant Ziggler's name unti...*

[PROMO OPEN TO THE NEXT GUY]
Back to top Go down
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH AT BREAKING POINT   IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH AT BREAKING POINT EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 9:25 pm

Good work from every one! Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
BatDash

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH AT BREAKING POINT   IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH AT BREAKING POINT EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 4:45 am

The crowd are still backing their favourite in Ziggler, but all of that soon changes..

WOOAAAHH!!

The crowd goes nuts and all of the superstar in the ring turn their attention towards the top of the stage..

Dolph looks out to the stage, knowing what's coming, he shakes his head, not interested in coming face to face with long time rival once again The other three men in the ring stare intently at the stage, waiting for someone to step out.

Michael Cole
Could it be?! Is it, is it really him?!

The music continues to play through the arena until the man himself, Cody Rhodes walks out onto the stage to a huge ovation from the crowd, but the men in the ring only scowl at him. Ready with a microphone in his hand, Cody waits for his music to stop playing before lifting it to his lips.

Cody Rhodes
I'M BAAAAACK!!

Cody flashes a toothy grin to the cheering crowd.

Cody Rhodes
Did you miss me? Because I sure missed you guys!

The crowd burst into a frenzy of cheers to let Cody know how much they've missed him.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH AT BREAKING POINT GfJHr3X

Cody Rhodes
It's only been a month since I was forced to take an extended leave from this company, but I can honestly say, being unable to compete, unable to entertain.. It felt more like a year than a month. While I was sat at home with my wife, all I could do was count down the days until I could return, until the day I could finally walk into this arena once more, ready to put on the greatest performance of my entire life.. There's no denying that you, the WCF Universe have always been the first to make your voices heard. Through the fourteen months that I've been here, I've heard it all. You've called me the best of the best, you've called me foul words that I had never even heard of before. You've backed me, asked me for my signature, thrown things at me, held up signs for me, but whether you were cheering or booing me, you have always paid attention to me. You've followed me through my entire career here, from when I was partners with Drew, to when I was partners with Edge and we gave birth to the greatest stable to ever grace the WCF.  And then I was partners with Drew again, and then Christian... I guess I've had a lot of partners huh?

Cody laughs to himself.

Cody Rhodes
The point is, through all the good things, the not so good things, and even the bad things, you've always been there to support me, to encourage me, to give me a reason to keep on fighting, and I've never truly told you exactly how much I appreciate it, so let's forget about all those men in the ring, the men who couldn't be bothered to show up, and even the announcers. For now, let's just pretend that there's no one in this arena except for Cody Rhodes and the WCF Universe, because this is my opportunity to show you my gratitude.

Cody Continues to walk down the ramp, ignoring the three men in the ring who are seething at his arrogance.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH AT BREAKING POINT MAklFel

Cody Rhodes
As much as I'm sure you'd all love to see me as your champion, that's not why I'm out here folks, I'm here to help you make the right decision. So how should we go about this? I say one of these men's name and you folks tell us how you feel about them? Sounds good? How about we give it a try.

Cody flashes his grin once more.

Cody Rhodes
Let's see... Bully Ray?

The crowd show a mixed reaction of yay's and nay's.

Cody Rhodes
Dolph Ziggler?

The crowd have a much more positive view as the cheering in the arena reaches a boiling point.

Cody Rhodes
Well it looks like you have some fans now Dolph. I guess a lot can change in a month.

Ziggler laughs at Cody who makes his way around the ring.

Cody Rhodes
How about Dean Ambrose?

The crowd roar out in a thunderous wave of boos directed at Ambrose who smiles smugly, loving every second of it.

Cody Rhodes
Well, the outlook doesn't look too good for you there Ambrose.

Cody reaches the announcers table and comes to a stop, looking out to the crowd behind the announcers.

Cody Rhodes
Man, this is fun! But I don't think we're going to find a contender this way. There has to be a foolproof way to see exactly which of these men deserves this opportunity... I know, I need to get a better view on things.

Cody moves closer to the announcers table and jumps up onto it, standing on the monitors, looking out to the crowd who continue to cheer him.

JBL
Well this is just disrespectful..

Cody acts startled by JBL's voice, he looks around the arena as if searching for the source.

Cody Rhodes
Did you guys hear that? I could have sworn that we were the only ones in this arena.. Let's forget about that noise, it's time to judge the competition!

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH AT BREAKING POINT BOwSzsk

Cody Rhodes
Now... Who do we start with.. How about we start with a man I don't know much about, the man who didn't even have the common decency to show up to the arena tonight, Alberto Del Rio.

The crowd boo the mexican.

Cody Rhodes
I can imagine it's pretty hard to take someone seriously when all they have to show for themselves is a history of irrelevancy. Alberto Del Rio, a former tag team champion with... Fandango of all people... This man, someone who not only associates himself with male flamingo dancers, but also claims to be smarter than every single one of you in this arena.. This coming from the man who named his tag team, Del Dango... I mean come on, even Randy Orton could have come up with a better name than that! Del Rio, you had your opportunity to make it big, Stephanie gave you what you whined and cried for, a championship match against Rikishi. But when you fell short, did you hold your head up high and continue fighting for another shot to prove yourself? No, you ran off to Mexico to hide behind your money, your announcer and your little group of thugs. Is this the kind of man you want representing this company, Stephanie? The kind of man who cowers at the sight of defeat?

The crowd share Cody's opinion as they begin to boo the Mexican Aristocrat.

Cody Rhodes
Then there's the man who I fought with all the way up to the Royal Rumble, Chirstian, the other one who couldn't be bothered to show up here tonight. I hate to bring up something Dolph said, but for once he's actually right, the point of this championship is to insure that the company isn't without a champion any more,  that the title is never left vacant. Now let's look back to No Mercy, Christian has his hand held high as he defeats Christopher Daniels and Mike Mizanin over there to overcome the doubts placed against him, becoming the new Undisputed WCF Champion! But what happened next? Oh.. That's right, Christian failed a drug test, leaving Stephanie no choice but to suspend him and vacate the championship, which is how it stayed for over a month. Does that seem like the kind of man you can trust to hold a championship, the kind of man that your children should be looking to as a role model? I don't think so either.

The crowd move from booing Del Rio to booing Christian.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH AT BREAKING POINT SnBOWHv

Cody Rhodes
Moving on to the undeniable favourite of the crowd, although I can't really see why, you have Dolph Ziggler! The Show Off! The man who put me through hell over the past six months. Someone I took under my wing, I taught him everything he needed to know, and he chose to turn his back on me. He threw me to the wolves and took the one thing that I care about away from me, my image. He named himself the leader of RISE alongside CM Punk, Randy Orton and Curtis Axel, and the four of them made every attempt to take over the company, only to fall flat on their faces every single time. I've lost track of the amount of opportunities Dolph Ziggler has had to prove himself, be it the US Championship, the IC Championship, the TV, European, Hardcore, Tag Team and of course the Undisputed Championship. I'm sure you're all aware of Ric Flair's catchphrase, 'To be the man, you've got to beat the man'... Well Dolph's is pretty similar, 'To be the champ, you've got to steal the championship'.

Cody laughs to himself and receives a mixed reaction from the crowd for trashing Ziggler.

Cody Rhodes
Oh come on guys, it's just a bit of fun, besides, it's Dolph Ziggler, can you really believe he's changed? What's the saying? Once a thief, always a thief? Haha

The crowd slightly start to boo Cody now, but he quickly gets them back on his side.

Cody Rhodes
Alright, alright, let's move on. Bully Ray! The man who is easily influenced! The Rock comes on vacation to RAW once a year, and this year he chose to make Bully Ray here believe that he's the tag team champion, and low and behold, he starts prancing around the backstage area with a plastic toy resembling the intercontinental championship, pretending that he is a champion... Unfortunately for him, that's probably as close as he'll ever come to holding a title..  And those of you who have your doubts and don't believe just how easily he's influenced clearly don't remember the day that Bubba Ray Dudley sat down to watch the Godfather trilogy. FUGEHDABOUTIT!

Cody laughs to himself again as Bully Ray is seething, but the crowd join in with Cody which only makes him angrier.

Cody Rhodes
That's not the kind of person you want holding the crown jewel of the company Stephanie, it probably wouldn't take much for me to convince him that the championship is a secret device that the government have been using to track interterrestrial beings.

Cody turns his attention to Ambrose with a smirk across his face.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH AT BREAKING POINT X9FhCRe

Cody Rhodes
Talking of interterrestrial beings, who could forget Dean Ambrose?! He oozes violence, he can smell blood from miles away, his shark like instincts have proved fatal for more than a few souls. But even with all of that to help him stick out in the crowd, he still fades away into obscurity. Sure, he can talk the talk, but after that unprovoked attack on my best friend, Edge before his title defence at WCW's first payperview, I think he's proven that he simply can not walk the walk. What exactly has Dean Ambrose done since that night? Gotten a little angrier, a little scarier? I've seen rabbits scarier than this guy.. But let's ignore his ring capability for now, I'm sure you're all used to doing that already, but let's look at his personality, his psychotic tendencies... The man can snap at the flick of a switch, he could end careers, destroy lives, and that's hardly good for business now is it?

The crowd boo Dean Ambrose but Cody cuts across them, looking out to the crowd once again.

Cody Rhodes
And that leaves us with just one man. Surely this man is the chosen one, the one who will lead us into the light, to give us the champion that we deserve, the man who will shake the foundation of this company to its very core, the only reasonable choice for this match, the man who deserves to have the championship handed to him right this second because he simply deserves it that much.

The Miz is seen smiling arrogantly at all of the other contenders in the ring as the crowd boo as Cody turns back to face the ring.

Cody Rhodes
Woah, my mistake, false alarm folks, it's just The Miz.

Miz's arrogance soon fades away and is replaced with anger as all of the men in the ring laugh at him.

Cody Rhodes
What can I say about The Miz? I suppose he is the longest reigning European Champion in history, that deserves some credit. But that was, what? Almost a year ago now? What has The Miz done since then? I can't really seem to recall anything interesting that involved The Miz.. Well no, I'm wrong, there was that one terrible christmas movie. What was his name in that again? 'Mikey Muscles'? I have to say, I don't really see the appeal. I would have gone for somethng like 'Mike on Hunger Strike' or 'Mike What's an Exercise Bike'? I mean really, how do they get a name like 'Muscles' from looking at The Miz? Tell me, how does a Reality TV star get into a wrestling company without possessing any skill or talent inside the ring? He can run his mouth, there's really no denying that, we see him do it each and every week, but when it comes to the fight, he always ends up being the one that gets shut up. Just ask Batista, Miz tried to run his mouth with him and ended up having to swallow his microphone whole! And from what I've heard in the back, that's not all he swallowed.

Cody laughs to himself again and the crowd let out an 'OOOOH' chant as Miz is furious, leaning over the ropes and yelling obscenities at Cody.

Cody Rhodes
Do you guys hear that? Nope, me neither.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH AT BREAKING POINT 8VCmaot

Cody Rhodes
In closing, Stephanie, not a single one of these men is deserving of a World Heavyweight Championship opportunity, and you would be making a huge mistake by choosing any one of them to represent your company. Listen to the people, listen to what they have to say. Do you people want to see any of these men in the main event at Breaking Point?

Most of the crowd yell out 'NO!' as a section of the crowd show their support for Dolph Ziggler.

Cody Rhodes
There you have it, these people do not want to see any of these men as the champion, especially the one whose idea of looking good is throwing an entire tub of gel into his hair. Thank you for hearing me out folks.

Miz is long his mind as he paces around the ring. Knowing that he's getting to him, Cody grins in his direction.

Cody Rhodes
I'm Cody Rhodes... And I'm... AWESOME!

Cody's music starts to play again as he hops off of the announcers table, he doesn't get far before The Miz rolls out of the ring and blidsides him with an forearm smash to the back. Cody falls, slumped against the table as the crowd frantically boo Miz who is seeing nothing but red. Miz grabs   Cody by the waist and tosses him over the announcers table and to the ground. Cole attempts to calm Miz down, but he isn't listening to any of it as he heads over to the bell keeper's area and grabs a steel chair, he heads back to the announcers table only to be shocked to see that Cody isn't there! Then suddenly he gets taken down from behind himself, dropping the chair as the crowd start to cheer. Cody lays boot after boot into Miz's face as he tries to crawl away to create some distance, but Cody is right on his tail. Miz backs his way to the steel steps, and just as Cody lunges forward, Miz grabs him and sends him head first into the steel steps. Cody is left staggered, giving Miz an opportunity to take advantage, he sends Cody crashing into the steel steps head first once more. Cody is now lying across the steel steps, the booing in the arena is off the chain as the still furious Miz lifts Cody's head up once more, but the staggered Cody manages to push him away, giving him the chance to get to his feet, he runs across the apron of the ring and dives off connecting with a beautiful disaster kick to the side of Miz's skull. Miz falls to the floor, dazed and confused as Cody regains his composure. Miz is quick to get back to his feet, and the two start to exchange blows as the security guards run down the ramp, they rush to Cody and Miz, dragging them away from eachother. Miz is attempting to fight off the five men who are forcefully dragging the restrained superstar from the arena as Cody is left restrained beside the ring, forced to watch as Miz is taken away. The three men in the ring watch as the commotion comes to an end and the screen fades to black.

A Quick note : We aren't accepting any more promos as of now. The six men who posted promos will be made aware of the results in just a few hours. Thank you to all of you who took the time to participate in this, we really appreciate it, and we wish you all the best of luck, because quite frankly, every single promo in this thread was outstanding.
Back to top Go down
BatDash

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH AT BREAKING POINT   IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH AT BREAKING POINT EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 9:56 am

ONE HOUR LATER - YOLO
Back to top Go down
BatDash

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH AT BREAKING POINT   IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH AT BREAKING POINT EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 9:57 am

Half way through the show, Monday Night RAW returns from commercial break to be greeted with the Chairwoman, Stephanie McMahon. The excitement in the arena is out of this world as they await her announcement.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH AT BREAKING POINT YCzf0AG

Stephanie McMahon
I apologise to you all for making you wait in suspense, but before I get to what you've all been waiting for, I have a couple of announcements I need to make. First of all, WCF Breaking Point will be coming to you live on PPV on the 23rd of February directly from the Citrus Bowl in Florida! Not only will every championship be defended, but there will also be a very special surprise, as in Good ol' JR's absence, I have arranged for the Royal Rumble winner himself, Austin Aries to commentate along with Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler for the entire night! That means the Royal Rumble winner will have the best seat in the house during the World Heavyweight Championship main event match!

The crowd give a mixed reaction to the announcement.

Stephanie McMahon
Before I choose my contenders, there's one other thing that I need to address, the commotion that occurred during the opening minutes of this show between Cody Rhodes and The Miz. Firstly, I'd like to apologise for their behaviour, it was completely unprofessional, and they have been dealt with appropriately. Not only have I removed both men from the arena tonight, but I have also fined each of them to the sum of one hundred thousand dollars, along with removing them from consideration for the World Heavyweight Championship match. I apologise if this is an unpopular decision, but in the end of the day, this is a business, my business, and I simply can't afford to have my superstars running wild, and I certainly can not afford to have a champion that can not control his emotions... But to those of you who were looking forward to their match tonight, I have some good news for you, I have managed to arrange for Cody Rhodes to take on The Miz in the opening match at Breaking Point!

The crowd cheer in excitement for the match just made by Stephanie McMahon.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH AT BREAKING POINT 1kShl0l

Stephanie McMahon
And now, the moment you've all been waiting for, just who will be competing for the World Heavyweight Championship? I'd love to say that every single one of the men who tried to impress me will compete against eachother, but I'm afraid I can't do that, I don't want just anyone holding the championship, I want someone who deserves the title, who deserves to be called the Champion. Which instantly brings me to Bully Ray... I didn't appreciate your tone of voice when you spoke to me earlier tonight, Bully. I don't care for your blatant disrespect towards the audience, towards your fellow superstars, and most importantly towards your boss. Your self arrogance has cost you dearly, because I am just not willing to place my trust in a man like that, you will not be competing for the World Heavyweight Championship.

The crowd cheer again realising that Bully Ray will not be the champion.

Stephanie McMahon
Dolph Ziggler, I admire your recent change in attitude, really I do, and I encourage you to continue with your behaviour, but I've decided that it's too early to make a judgement call on whether this is a facade, or you truly are a changed man. Looking to the past, all of the things that you've done, the championships you've defaced and the opportunities you've wasted, I can't in good faith offer you a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship just yet... But I have been talking to my husband, Tripe H, and he reminded me that he needs a contender for his Intercontinental Championship at Breaking Point. This is nothing to laugh at, this championship is prestigious in its own way, and can serve as a stepping stone to the main event picture, to the title that you desire. So Dolph, I'm pleased to announce that you will be competing against Triple H for the Intercontinental Championship in a... Get ready for this, Steel Cage match at Breaking Point!

The crowd cheer ecstatically again as their favourite has been given a championship shot, even if it wasn't the one he wanted.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH AT BREAKING POINT IQwbeei

Stephanie McMahon
And that bring us down to the final three, Alberto Del Rio, Dean Ambrose and Christian. I can't tell you how long I thought about this, but every time, I always came to the same conclusion, any of these three men would make a wonderful World Heavyweight Champion. There's the Mexican Aristocrat, a man who prides himself on his intelligence, and it shows! Then you have Dean Ambrose, a man who crushes hope, destroys dreams, and lusts over the blood that pours from his opponents wounds.. and finally, Christian, the former Undisputed WCF Champion, the man who can talk his way out of any situation, and back it up in the ring. The more I thought about it, the more I realised, the solution was staring me right in the face the entire time.

The crowd are in suspense waiting for Stephanie to continue speaking.

Stephanie McMahon
At Breaking Point, we will see Dean Ambrose versus Alberto Del Rio versus Christian!

There's a mixed reaction as Stephanie announces her challengers, most of the crowd are booing the three men while a short section can be clearly heard chanting Christian's name, and a small few backing Del Rio and Ambrose.

Stephanie McMahon
But I want to be absolutely sure that I'm doing the right thing here, I don't want to see a paper champion, and I'm not interested in anyone stealing the victory.... So, I've taken it upon myself to make this match an Extreme Rules two out of three falls match! The only way to prove victorious is to pin your opponent, not once but twice. I promised you that we would crown a decisive champion at Breaking Point, and that is exactly what we're going to do. Whether it's Dean Ambrose, Alberto Del Rio or Christian, we will crown a World Heavyweight Champion on Sunday!

Stephanie drops her microphone as her music starts to play, the crowd are cheering loudly for her as the feed cuts to black.

Confirmed Matches for Breaking Point

Cody Rhodes vs The Miz
Normal Singles Match

Triple H vs Dolph Ziggler
Steel Cage Match For The Intercontinental Championship

??? vs ???
Normal Singles Match For The United States Championship

Dean Ambrose vs Alberto Del Rio vs Christian
Triple Threat Extreme Rules Two Out Of Three Falls Match For The World Heavyweight Championship

Back to top Go down
Alveuss

Alveuss

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH AT BREAKING POINT   IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH AT BREAKING POINT EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 10:20 am

You spoke to your husband about this. Earlier today you and I spoke in great length about this... Dash,are we married?
Back to top Go down
AleedManney

AleedManney

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH AT BREAKING POINT   IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH AT BREAKING POINT EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 10:22 am

Alveuss wrote:
You spoke to your husband about this. Earlier today you and I spoke in great length about this... Dash,are we married?

Remember, getting married isn't just for you Alveuss, it's for all of us. Your happiness, leads to our happiness and what is life without happiness?
Back to top Go down
R3ALBRETT

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH AT BREAKING POINT   IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH AT BREAKING POINT EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 10:25 am

Happy Wife, Happy Life....Wink
Back to top Go down
Alveuss

Alveuss

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH AT BREAKING POINT   IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH AT BREAKING POINT EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 10:30 am

AleedManney wrote:
Remember, getting married isn't just for you Alveuss, it's for all of us. Your happiness, leads to our happiness and what is life without happiness?

Razz Ahh, poor Heisen. Didn't stand a chance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH AT BREAKING POINT   IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH AT BREAKING POINT Empty

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH AT BREAKING POINT
Page 1 of 1