Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm afraid i got some bad news

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Acdestructiv9912

Acdestructiv9912

I'm afraid i got some bad news Empty
PostSubject: I'm afraid i got some bad news   I'm afraid i got some bad news EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 8:32 am

JR: What is this all about.

Jerry the king lawler: I like this guy JR.

I'm afraid i got some bad news Z

Bad News Barrett: Can I get some decorum in the court please.

I'm afraid i got some bad news Barrett_crop_north

Bad News Barrett: I'm afraid I got some bad news Dean Ambrose outstanding victory over the worthless so call dead man. Yes you Undertaker this is a challenge from me and I know you my good man are rubbish you have never one a single match since you have been here in WCF and if you do my good sir except this challenge you will get crushed so my bad news for you is.

I'm afraid i got some bad news Bad-news-barrett-has-an-update-f-620x350

Bad News Barrett: Your bad news is that you have an open challenge from me Undertaker vs Bad News Barrett now let's get down to more business the city of Chicago has a 50 degrees cloudy day for you guys haha but luckily 20% chance of rain 17mph on wind is not a good week for you guys in the second city. Second because your city is awful not like your Chicago bulls though are going to lose to Charlotte Bobcats.

"Crowd Boos"

Bad News Barrett: Undertaker you have to respond to me later on tonight now thank you, thank you.

Jerry The King Lawler: Oh boy that was great bad news Undertaker should think about this twice.

I'm afraid i got some bad news Tumblr_mz0i9m0KcM1soba38o1_500

(PROMO CLOSED NO HATEFUL COMMENTS THANKS PLEASE READ UP AND ENJOY:))
Back to top Go down

I'm afraid i got some bad news
Page 1 of 1