Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

God i'm afraid i got some bad news for the dead man

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Acdestructiv9912

Acdestructiv9912

God i'm afraid i got some bad news for the dead man Empty
PostSubject: God i'm afraid i got some bad news for the dead man   God i'm afraid i got some bad news for the dead man EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 3:12 pm

*Bad News Barrett makes his way to the ring*

God i'm afraid i got some bad news for the dead man SD_764_Photo_086

*Crowd all go silent and booing the hell out of bad news Barrett*

JR: woah Barrett is out here we know there is some bad news.

Jerry The king lawler: Yep he is going to break the Ice alright.

God i'm afraid i got some bad news for the dead man RAW_1091_Photo_029

Bad News Barrett: Well well well you all know why I am out here I am afraid I got some bad news and good news which is you want first Atlanta?

*Crowd Says Good new*

Bad News Barrett: What's that you say you want some bad news ok bad news for yah I'm challenging the dead man to a one on one Hell in the cell match, Hell in a cell why a Hell in a cell? to answer your question because it is supposed to be the dead mans playground and I will show you he is a joke if he even tries to come out and attack me like hell he is because I am going to accept Owen hearts innovation in the alliance with him.

Bad News Barrett: You ready for the good news ok tonight you get to see me beat the daylights out of MVP but he does not realize he is going in the ring with BNB hahahahahaha thank you ATLANTA thank you.

*Continues to walk to the ring to get ready for his match up with mvp*

Back to top Go down
Jon Raubbe Van-Dam

God i'm afraid i got some bad news for the dead man Empty
PostSubject: Re: God i'm afraid i got some bad news for the dead man   God i'm afraid i got some bad news for the dead man EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 5:41 am

Kane:
You will not be getting the Deadman tonight to answer your challenge. You will instead get the man who beat the Undertaker. You will get the man who is ruthless enough to burn his brother in the fires and have a smile on his scarred,burnt face. You are getting the Big Red Monster, Kane, and I'm afraid I've got some bad news.

I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE, SEE YOU IN HELL.. IN A CELL!

You really think you could have stopped me by joining that mad king wannabe Owen Hart? You know, the man I beat the shit out of at Backlash? I'm afraid I got some more bad news, Barrett! YOU CAN'T STOP ME! YOU ARE INFERIOR TO ME! I will defeat you in a Hell in a Cell, and there is nothing you can do about it.
Back to top Go down

God i'm afraid i got some bad news for the dead man
Page 1 of 1