Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Backlash World Title Match Announcement!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Holybatman

Holybatman

Backlash World Title Match Announcement!  Empty
PostSubject: Backlash World Title Match Announcement!    Backlash World Title Match Announcement!  EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 10:07 am

As Raw comes on air, the crowd is greeted by...

King: Oh man! Here comes the co general manager, Mick Foley! I wonder if Rocky is coming out too!

Backlash World Title Match Announcement!  UkVmM

The crowd erupts in a positive pop as the Co General Manager of Monday Night Raw comes walking out onto the stage. Before making his way down the ramp, he quickly delivers a small "Bang Bang" taunt and then starts his journey down the ramp. He stops midway down the ramp to appreciate a "Foley Is God" poster. He then walks up the steps and enters the ring where he is handed a mic from Jillian.

Mick Foley
Man what a great crowd we got here in Chicagooooo!?!?!?!?

The crowd cheer at the mention of their city as Foley smiles with the few teeth he still has.

Mick Foley
It's so great seeing the WCF Universe so pumped up just weeks after Wrestlemania. The entire WCF roster has been working their tails off just for that magical night. Just so they can have that famous Wrestlemania moment. And the greatest moment of the night for me will have to be the world title match between The Peoples Champ, The Rock and Dean Ambrose. Those two men came into Wrestlemania with all the momentum they could possibly hold and they released it all in one of the greatest matches in WCF history. So I applaud both men for that, but at the end of the night, Dean Ambrose walked out the same as he walked in. The World Heavyweight Champion. But being world champion means you get no time to rest. There is always a challenge right around the corner and for Dean, that challenge is at Backlash. I've chosen two men that deserve a title match due to their hard work and determination. These two men will compete in the main event of Backlash against the world champion in a triple threat elimination match. Now for those of you who are clueless of what this means. Let me break it down for ya. There need's to be two pin falls in order for the match to end. Once a man is pinned, he is eliminated from the match.

JR: What an announcement from Mrs. Foley's baby boy!

King: Who's in it Mick??? I wunna know!

Mick Foley
Now, I bet you are all wondering who I chose to compete in this match? The first man has been walking around the locker room for weeks now with nothing but complaints. He's complained and complained about how he's never had a shot at the title and it "sickens" him that he's waited for so long to get one. Weeks before Wrestlemania, this man competed in a fatal fourway to determine the number one contender and he was so close to winning it but The Rock walked out as the winner. Most of you might of guessed it by now. This man is...

Backlash World Title Match Announcement!  MIZ_zps07758e48

Mick Foley
The Miz!!!!!!!

JR: Oh man! This is interesting!

King: Yeah where's Cole at? I bet he's marking out right now!

The crowd replies with a mixed reaction.

Mick Foley
Now I know that most of you want to know my reasoning for picking Miz if all he does is whine and complain. This man has been here since day one and he's proven before on why he should get a title shot but at the time, things got a little personal with another superstar which caused him to lose his shot at the title. Now I don't like the Miz personally, but I feel that the best choice is to choose him for the main event at Backlash. He has everything he needs to be the champion so that's why I am officially giving him his first chance at the WCF World Heavyweight Championship.

Backlash World Title Match Announcement!  3-22

Mick Foley
Now as for the second man I chose to compete in this match. He's actually held the world title before here in WCF. He earned the strap after months and months of hard work and determination and he's made easy work of his opponents over the past couple of weeks which gives me this strong image of him that helped me choose him for the job. Most of you will be fond of this man because he is Chicago Made.............he is.....

Backlash World Title Match Announcement!  CMPUNK_zps689eb4f6

Mick Foley
The self proclaimed "Best In The World" CM Punk!

The crowd are stoked that Chicago's own, CM Punk, will be competing for the title at Backlash.

JR: Will you listen to the ovation for CM Punk????

King: Wow!

Mick Foley
These men will go to war at Backlash for the grandest prize in this industry. Dean Ambrose, the world champion. The Miz, the desperate man that'll do anything to become the champion. And, CM Punk, the man that has tasted the gold in the past and will stop at nothing to taste it again. They will compete in a triple threat elimination match to prove who really is the best that this company has to offer! And for a little taste of that main event, you will all get to see to two contenders of this match, Punk and Miz, face off tonight in one of my favorite match types. A Flaming Tables Match!!!!! Have a nice day!

The crowd erupts in cheers at the announcement of the Punk vs Miz match as Mick looks to be leaving the ring until....

[Open to the person I talked too!!!!]
Back to top Go down
Twysted

Twysted

PostSubject: Re: Backlash World Title Match Announcement!    Backlash World Title Match Announcement!  EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 2:27 am

The crowd boos as the titantron lights up with The Viper's face and the boo's only get stronger as he steps out on stage himself, a sly smile on his partially shaven face. He looks around the crowd a bit before locking eyes with Mick and then making his way down the ramp. Orton stops halfway down the ramp and takes a look at the 'Foley is God' sign, shaking his head in disapproval but never once losing his smile. Once Orton is done with his stare of disapproval he turns his head back to Foley and locks eye contact once more as he heads down the ramp again. As he reaches the bottom, he turns towards the steel steps which he quickly climbs up, then makes his way to the middle of the apron where he stops and continues to glare at Foley before wiping the bottom of his boots on the side of apron and then stepping through the middle ropes into the ring. Orton has a more serious tone on his face as he slowly walks by Foley, neither man taking their stare off one another until Orton takes his standing position on the second turnbuckle, raising his arms high in the air which i filled with nothing more than the sounds of disapproval from the crowd. As Orton hops off the turnbuckle he motions for a mic which is promptly handed to him by Lillian. Orton turns and looks at Mick with his once more sly and cheesy smile on his face as he raises the mic to his mouth.

"The Viper" Randy Orton
Good ol' Mick Foley everyone!

The crowd cheers for Foley as a few boo at Orton.

"The Viper" Randy Orton
Now Mick, I know you're wondering why I'm out here and allow me to reassure you that I'm not gonna RKO you or kick your skull in or anything like that. I'm here to talk about what you just announced. At Backlash you have "The Awesome One" The Miz verses "Best in the World" CM Punk verses World Heavyweight Champion Dean Ambrose. Its a huge announcement to make and if I'm not mistaken, its your second biggest announcement. And also the second announcement in which you're going to screw someone over.

Foley looks as if he is confused as Orton looks unamused. Orton laughs to himself a bit before raising his mic once more.

"The Viper" Randy Orton
Oh come on Mick, don't me you already forgot. Allow me to refresh your memory. Just a few weeks before Wrestlemania, you made an announcement that I would defend my International Championship against three other men in a ladder match, those men being Cody Rhodes, The Miz, and Christian. Remember now?

Foley nods his head as if he's all caught up.

"The Viper" Randy Orton
Good, good. Now, it took me a lot of thinking to figure out why someone would risk his best worker and risk the chance of the championship changing hands to someone . . . less talented. I did come to the conclusion that you're simply just angry and mad that years back I ruined your career and now I stand here as someone who doesn't have to risk his body nor his mind to be successful, and that just angers you doesn't it?

Foley gathers a confused expression before shaking his head no and raising his mic.

Mick Foley
What?

"The Viper" Randy Orton
Oh come on Mick, you know what I'm talking about. You can't stand the fact that even though you beat me all those years ago I still managed to ruin your career and am still a much better performer than you, and that's why you wanted me so badly to lose my title and hopefully my career. Right? I mean that's why you are putting Dean Ambrose in this situation right? You are just upset that he's going to replace you as the "King of Hardcore" and then you'll fade away from everyone's memories because there will be nothing significant about you left. And you know it.

Foley still looks as if he is confused and once more raises his mic.

Mick Foley
I don't think you get it Randy, I didn't put you in that ladder match to screw you over and I'm not putting Dean in a triple threat to screw him over either. All I'm doing is my job, which is to entertain the people. I . . .

"The Viper" Randy Orton
That's the thing Mick. I don't give a damn about what the people want and as far as I'm concerned they are just as angry that their favorite superstar can't be as talented or charismatic or as good looking as I am. But I'm willing to put this issue and any bad blood between us aside if you just give me my rematch.

Mick Foley
You want in another ladder match?

"The Viper" Randy Orton
What? No I want my rematch with Cody Rhodes.

Mick Foley
A rematch with Cody Rhodes? What rematch?

Orton is getting visibly upset that Foley isn't following along.

"The Viper" Randy Orton
MY rematch for the International Championship.

Once more Foley is still confused.

Mick Foley
Rematch for International Championship? Randy, there are no rematch clauses in WCF.

"The Viper" Randy Orton
I'm not stupid Mick, I know that. But I'm not asking for a rematch clause, I'm telling you that you're going to give me one.

[PROMO OPEN TO MICK FOLEY]
[FEEDBACK WELCOME]
Back to top Go down
Holybatman

Holybatman

PostSubject: Re: Backlash World Title Match Announcement!    Backlash World Title Match Announcement!  EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 10:58 pm

Mick looks dead in the eyes of the Viper before replying.

Mick Foley
So you are demanding a match against Cody Rhodes for the International Championship even though he is already in a match at Backlash? Well, I am going to tell you the reasons I have for denying that match. First of all, you disappeared after Wrestlemania and didn't even show up to Raw until tonight. Two, you are showing pure signs of disrespect towards me and boy will I tell ya, I hate disrespectful little punks like you. You think you can intimidate me enough to give you what you want but you must of forgot who I am. And finally, I will not give you the match because you do not deserve it. You have to prove to me that you deserve a title shot and maybe, just maybe you will get it. But, you need to rethink your strategy next time when you're trying to get something out of me because right now, all I want to do to you is lock you in the mandible claw and then leave you lying in this ring. But, that's not professional is it? I am the Raw General Manager and I have to settle my problems in a more professional way and that Randy, that is exactly what I am going to do.

Mick and Randy continue their stare down as Randy has a visible angered look across his face.

Mick Foley
So what I am going to do is to book you in a match next week in Raw that'll hopefully make you rethink your disrespectful demands next time. Next week you will go one on one with Big E Langston.

Backlash World Title Match Announcement!  092

"The Viper" Randy Orton
What?? That's not what I want Mick. I want a title match against Cody Rho....

Mick Foley
Well you're not getting it Randy! This company doesn't revolve around you. And that's one of the reasons why I dislike you Orton. It's not when you beat me in 04. It's because when you did beat me, you let your ego get to you and yes you are good. There's no doubt that you're good, but the attitude that you possess sickens me. You think that you're better than everybody and there was even a point in time where you thought you could kill legends. But you still don't realize that the biggest thing in professional wrestling isn't the skill or the muscles that you have. It's the respect that you have for the others in the ring with you and if you fail to respect me or any other superstars in the back then I can predict your future very quickly in WCF.

"The Viper" Randy Orton
You don't get it Mick! I have already proved that I am the best!

Mick Foley
No you don't get it Randy! The best in this business isn't determined by you. It's determined by them.

The crowd erupts in a pop as Mick points at the fans.

JR: He's right.

[Open back to Randy]

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Backlash World Title Match Announcement!    Backlash World Title Match Announcement!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Backlash World Title Match Announcement!
Page 1 of 1