Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bad News for Barrett and the WCF!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ragin' Rick

Bad News for Barrett and the WCF! Empty
PostSubject: Bad News for Barrett and the WCF!    Bad News for Barrett and the WCF! EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 6:08 am

*Paul Bearer is seen on the titantron during Monday Night Raw just before Undertakers match with the Miz. It had been a while since we last heard of the Ministry of Darkness spokesman. He probably had a lot to say concerning the big red monster and the lord of darkness. He can be seen stroking a familiar golden urn as he speaks.*

Bad News for Barrett and the WCF! 0

"Ohhhhh yesssss! The Ministry of Darkness continues to grow in strength and number! My Kane and Undertaker will burn the WCF down into nothing but smoldering ashes! And in it's place we shall create the Ministry Wrestling Federation! Ohhhh yesssss we will! Nothing and no one will be able to stop the Armageddon that shall be unleashed after Backlash!"

*A mixed response now from the crowd but regardless of the reaction he receives, Paul Bearer laughs and soon continues*

Bad News for Barrett and the WCF! X29NMzFMdnZVNjgx_o_wwf-1992-snme--the-undertaker-on-paul-bearers-funeral-

"My Kane will destroy each wrestler one by one until nobody is left standing until he meets the World Heavyweight Champion. The man who defeated my Undertaker! Had the Deadman had more time to prepare to face Dean Ambrose at Backlash, the result would've been much different! Ohhh yessss it would! United, the Ministry of Darkness cannot be stopped! All will fall and will be consumed by the purity of evil that we represent!"

*More boos now than cheers. The fans not happy with their World Champion being talked down to. Perhaps this was Ambrose Country.*

Bad News for Barrett and the WCF! IMG_1455

"And last but not least, we come to the sad story of a little man. A little pathetic man who tries to be the biggest shark in the tank. But Wade Barrett is a piranha amongst great white sharks! My Undertaker can't be bothered with wasting his time on a nothing such as yourself! You must prove that you're worthy as challenger to the Lord of Darkness! Ohhh yesss you do! Until then, my Undertaker has far better things to do with his time than to make you famous Wade Barrett!"

[Promo to be continued after the Match between Miz and Taker...]
Back to top Go down
Ragin' Rick

PostSubject: Re: Bad News for Barrett and the WCF!    Bad News for Barrett and the WCF! EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 9:08 am

[The Miz defeated the Undertaker after a hard fought match. Wade Barrett is free to attack the Lord of Darkness while he's down, but beware! Taker WILL fight back!]
Back to top Go down
Acdestructiv9912

Acdestructiv9912

PostSubject: Re: Bad News for Barrett and the WCF!    Bad News for Barrett and the WCF! EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 11:02 am

"Bad News Barrett theme hits"

Bad News Barrett: HAHAHA here I come for yah undertaker.

"The crowd Boos Bad News off the stage almost as he makes his way to the ring"

]Bad News Barrett: I got some bad news you just lost hahaha now it's time to get your teeth kicked boy because I was a little disappointed that you did not accept my challenge now while you people enjoy me kick this parasites teeth in cheer with me bad news bad news bad news COME ON NOW LETS GET PHSICAL.

Bad News for Barrett and the WCF! 1397533746496

"Barrett drops the cape and rushes to the ring with fight in him"

JR: OH boy here we go.

Bad News for Barrett and the WCF! Bullhammer

Jerry The King Lawler: Oh boy he is setting him up for the bullhammer can he hit it?

Bad News for Barrett and the WCF! Barrett%20rumble

JR: nope he just kicked taker's head off with that move

Bad News for Barrett and the WCF! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQnez0mLFAsetBK-GXKwyk7PO6NPhiYcFaGM-tX_WQa-FQxdPaADA

Jerry The King Lawler: oh he fooled us hahaha now he is foreal this time can he connect?

JR: stay down for pete sakes you just did a match you can not fight back taker.

"BOOM BAD NEWS BARRETT SAYS"

Bad News for Barrett and the WCF! Bull+Hammer+to+Santino+Marella

Bad News Barrett: See what I did to your so called dead man yea I just obliterated his ass like slaughtering a cow now my bull hammer just beat the speed of light by hitting taker in his stupid wortless washed out face off the planet  YOU ALL WITNESSED IT DID YOU SEE FATSO? OR HOW ABOUT YOU TALL AND SKINNY BOY SHORTS DID YOU LIKE WHAT I JUST DID TO TAKER? you didn't ok well bad news for yah it just happened you all just saw history in the making me BAD NEWS BARRETT TOOK OUT THE UNDERTAKERRRRRRRRR!!!!

Bad News for Barrett and the WCF! 220px-WadeBarrettApril2014

(FIGHT TBC BY TAKER AND GETS UP AND FIGHTS)
Back to top Go down
Randy Borton

Randy Borton

PostSubject: Re: Bad News for Barrett and the WCF!    Bad News for Barrett and the WCF! EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 11:06 am

Bad News for Barrett and the WCF! Bk0kEowCAAAK026
Back to top Go down
Ragin' Rick

PostSubject: Re: Bad News for Barrett and the WCF!    Bad News for Barrett and the WCF! EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 6:05 am

*Wade Barrett celebrates in his conquest. But the hallow victory would be short lived. Suddenly, the Undertaker sits up to the shock and delight of the crowd. There was a loud pop from the fans and it appeared that Barrett believed it was for him. With his back turned to the Deadman, he didn't see his vulnerable victim revive.*

Bad News for Barrett and the WCF! Undertaker-wake-up

JR: "Oh my god! Taker just sat up! He won't be kept down!"

King: "Turn around Barrett! Taker isn't done yet!"

*The Lord of Darkness walks up to Bad News Barrett, pulls back on his glove, raises his hand, and signals for the chokeslam. Undertaker wanted to send a message himself that Wades challenge was accepted. That, and they would soon settle their differences in a match in the near future. Barrett could feel an icy chill crawl down his spine, he could feel the phenoms presence. He turned around only to be grasped by the throat, lifted up high, and slammed hard down to the canvas.*

Bad News for Barrett and the WCF! Erj67t

JR: "Good lord almighty! What a chokeslam!"

King: "This is terrible JR!"

*The Lord of Darkness then exists the ring and heads over to the announce table. He had a very far away look in his eyes, like he was in another world. A world darker and more vile than our own.*

JR: "He's coming here King! I wonder what he wants?!"

King: "Don't worry JR. You can hide behind me."

*Instead of reaching out for the announce team, the Deadman seized a steel chair and returned to the ring. This was seen before and wasn't something easily forgotten. He lifts Bad News Barrett up and placed the edge of the seat against Wades throat. Then Taker drives him forward with great force, driving the chair into his neck. Wade fell back down to the mat, clutching his throat and spitting up blood!*

Bad News for Barrett and the WCF! 0

JR: "Bah gawd! Taker just crushed his larynx!"

King: "He's killing him JR! Takers snapped!"

*After taking in the pleasing sight of Wade choking on his own blood, Undertaker sticks out his tongue and finally leaves just as the medics arrived to help Barrett. He accepted Bad News Barretts challenge...provided he'd recover in time for Backlash.*

[PROMO CLOSED. Feed back welcome]
Back to top Go down
Botch

Botch

PostSubject: Re: Bad News for Barrett and the WCF!    Bad News for Barrett and the WCF! EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 9:16 am

Randy Borton wrote:
 Bad News for Barrett and the WCF! Bk0kEowCAAAK026
Back to top Go down
Si1entKi11a24

Si1entKi11a24

PostSubject: Re: Bad News for Barrett and the WCF!    Bad News for Barrett and the WCF! EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 6:10 am

GOOD GAWD ALMIGHTY!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bad News for Barrett and the WCF!    Bad News for Barrett and the WCF! Empty

Back to top Go down

Bad News for Barrett and the WCF!
Page 1 of 1