Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Long Awaited Opportunity

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Holybatman

Holybatman

The Long Awaited Opportunity Empty
PostSubject: The Long Awaited Opportunity   The Long Awaited Opportunity EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 9:51 am

As the crowd awaits for the show to begin, their wait comes to an end by.....

The Long Awaited Opportunity ANhqF

A wave of boo's begin to spread its way through out the arena as The Miz steps out onto the stage with a look of confidence across his face. With a mic in his hand, he begins to make his way down the ramp while ignoring the fans. As he reaches the ring, he slides in and steps up onto the corner where he raises his arm high up into the air before jumping off and raising the mic to his mouth.

{{The Miz}}
Finally.....finally The Miz get's the opportunity that he deserves! You see, for a very long time I have scratched and clawed my way through the WCF. I was here in the very beginning and I never gave up. Sure I suffered a few injury's along the way but I kept coming back. It all started with the European Championship. Where I took that title and became the longest reigning European Champion in history. I proved my dominance as champion by winning my Wrestlemania match against Kane and then beating Brad Maddox but then my reign came to an end when I lost to Val Venis. Not only did I lose but I suffered an injury which caused me to sit out on the sidelines for a little while but I found my way back and met up with Brad Maddox who abused his powers as Smackdown General Manager and sent out an animal to silence me for a few weeks. Then, a few weeks back, I broke the silence and I defeated Cody Rhodes at Bully Ray's ppv. And then I was booked in a historic match at Wrestlemania II. I then lost because of Rob Van Dam knocking me out and I woke up to find out that Cody Rhodes, the man I already beat before, stole the victory. So then here I was last week roaming the halls until I heard my name. I walked to the nearest TV to see Mick Foley talking about me. And before I knew what was going on, Road Dogg congratulated me on getting a championship shot at Backlash for the World Heavyweight Championship. As much as I hate Road Dogg, I thanked him. I thanked him for showing some respect for once in his life and then that happiness I was feeling went away when I heard Mick say another name.....C....M...Punk!!

Miz looks pissed off at this point. He quickly continues speaking as the cheers for Punk die down.

The Long Awaited Opportunity Tsq0K

{{The Miz}}
I have to share this opportunity that I've waited so long for with a man that's already had an opportunity and blew it with his little one or two week title reign. CM Punk was only chosen to be in the match because it was his home town and Mick Foley felt obligated to get that cheap pop again for the second time in one night. It sickens me. It sickens me that I don't even get a single opportunity. And to make matters worse, this isn't even the traditional triple threat match. This is an elimination triple threat. I have to beat two men in order to get what I deserve. And you know what, I will do just that. Not only will I make Mick feel stupid for failing at putting me down, but I will also create a magical night. The night that Mizfest 2014 FINALLY begins and you all can have a champion that won't leave when the going gets tough. Or a champion that isn't silent for weeks. I will be the one guy that'll lead WCF right back to the top because damn it, this place has lacked good leadership since Vince died! And with me as champion, I will avenge that old bastard by carrying this place on my back and raise it higher than he ever could.

JR: Oh now that's just disrespectful!

There's a loud mixed reaction going on through out the arena while Miz stands there with his eyes focused on the camera.

{{The Miz}}
Here that Shane? I'm saying that you're doing a bad job! You're daddy would be very disappointed at how you and your bitchy daughter let this place fall. And the major downfall started when you failed to choose the right men to lead this company as the champion. You've always looked past me because you were afraid that an outspoken character like myself would create a revolution and pit it against you and all the other monkeys in suits that sit in the back drinking coffee while they fail to realize that they are under-utilizing talent. But you're nightmares will come true. Because when I win the championship and Mizfest begins. The revolution begins as well and I will take over this damn company and control it with an iron fist so maybe, just maybe guys like myself can get chances before it's too late! Just think. Just think of what this company would be like if I would of gotten a title shot back in 2013. WCW wouldn't of even happened. WCW would of just stayed in the past just like all of these old hasbeens like The Rock and The Undertaker. I would of created a rise like no other. A rise that would send the new generation sky high above all others. But instead, we stand here today with Dean Ambrose as the World Heavyweight Champion. A man who I agree has tremendous talent, but he's not the right guy to lead the company. He's a freak. We don't need a freak. We need a voice and that's why I am here. I am here to speak up. I am here to speak louder than Punk did in 2011. I am here to create a revolution that'll actually last...

Miz looks on towards the entrance way.

{{The Miz}}
Now Dean. Punk. Come on out here. Come out here and observe what being a champion is really like because I tend to have an effect on people. It's just me being....well.......AWESOOOOOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now get the hell out here!

JR: This kid is very loud.

King: Yeah but he makes valid points JR. He's Awesome!!

[Open to Punk and Dean only! Feedback is welcomed!]
Back to top Go down
AleedManney

AleedManney

PostSubject: Re: The Long Awaited Opportunity   The Long Awaited Opportunity EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 11:06 am

The crowd lights up, unsure of how to take Punk due to his lack of speaking as of late. The Straight Edge Savior walks out on stage, supporting his own personal hoodie. He kneels down on the stage, taking in the reaction for a second as Miz gives him a look of disgust.

The Long Awaited Opportunity CMPunkentrance1_zps5f062487

Punk rises from the stage and then takes off to the ring, not halting the entire way down as he stares down Miz. Miz takes a step back, practically inviting him into the ring as Punk makes it to the apron. He cuts left, climbing the stairs and then the turnbuckle. He slowly raises his arms, still watching Miz. He hops over the top rope and goes for a mic which is brought to him. He raises the mic up to his lips, looking right at Miz.

{{CM Punk}}
Is that really how you think this came about? Mick Foley wanted a simple pop so he said my name? Are you seriously that stupid and caught up in yourself that even at this moment you fail to realize that you share this ring with the best wrestler in the world?

The Long Awaited Opportunity CMPunkonmic_zps50cda97e

{{CM Punk}}
Somewhere in that tiny little cranium of yours you apparently missed that. You apparently missed how this world barely revolves around you much less myself. You will eventually need to catch onto this and I pray you do before I knee you in the face along with Dean and take that world title right out from under you because for some odd reason, I want a fight for that title and I doubt you're going to give me one. But of course, if you want to prove me wrong, I'm right here.

Punk unzips his hoodie, tossing it to the side as the crowd erupts.

The Long Awaited Opportunity Punkonmic2_zps52f7b520

{{CM Punk}}
I think you should learn the phrase, if you're feeling froggy, then jump boy. I'm not going to let you sit out here and talk bad about Foley for making the best decision he's made in quite a long time. I'm damn sure not going to let you talk bad about me, nor will I ever, ever let you gain that world title because the last thing this company needs is another shitty champion. So do us all a favor, instead of talking a big game and trying to provoke Shane McMahon, how about you put up, and shut up.

Punk looks at Miz, practically asking him to jump when the theme song of Dean Ambrose hits.

(Go for it Cabroose)
Back to top Go down
DieCobros

DieCobros

PostSubject: Re: The Long Awaited Opportunity   The Long Awaited Opportunity EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 7:56 am

ALPHA!

MIKE!

BRAVO!

ROMEO!

OSCAR!

SIERRA!

ECHO!

AMBROSE.

The crowd goes nuts upon hearing the sound of the World Heavyweight Champion's theme, and both Punk and Miz are looking toward the ramp to see Ambrose come out. Unfortunately for them, Ambrose can be seen hopping over the barricade, the World Heavyweight Championship around his waist. Punk turns around and notices Ambrose slithering into the ring, while The Miz just stands there in confusion, still looking down the ramp. Ambrose takes a mic and slowly walks up to Miz, practically breathing down his neck.

Dean Ambrose:
How's it going, Miz?

The Miz quickly turns around and is startled by the appearance of Ambrose. He yells something indiscernible, something about personal space.

The Long Awaited Opportunity RAW_1031_Photo_164_zps9e9659c8

Dean Ambrose:
My apologies, Mr. Mizanin, but you're calling me out because I've remained silent over the past few weeks? You're calling me out because you don't think that I deserve to be champion? That you've scratched and clawed your way here? Let's go back to Bully Ray's PPV, as you were talking about previously. The main event: Christian vs. Dean Ambrose vs. Alberto Del Rio! Best two outta three falls. I walked away with 2 falls. The rest of those schmucks walked away with nothing except broken dreams and bones. You see Miz, I came out here and I earned my spot. And what the hell did you do to get it? Kiss a little ass, get into the fetal position and cry for days about your position in the company until somebody inevitably feels bad, they don't want to see you quit, so they give you a shot. Now you've got your chance Miz, you finally have your opportunity to be the face of the company....But what makes you think you stand a single chance against me? I want you to name one person, ok? Name me one person who has beaten me ever since I came back to this business. Can you name one? Didn't think so, because I can name plenty who've beaten you. As a matter of fact, I think you've had quite the losing streak lately. You got obliterated by Randy Orton and that Chris Jericho guy, so what really makes you think you can take this from me? Is it the fact that in your head, you really believe that this Mizfest 2014 is really going to work out? You say that at Backlash, you're going to create a "magical night", that you're going to create history! Well on Sunday, we're going to see history being made when I plant your skull into the canvas. Then what are you going to do when you lose, cry about it some more? Are you going to pack your bags and quit? Because I think, as well as all these people out here, that that would be.....AWESOME!

The Long Awaited Opportunity CObk3I2

Ambrose looks at Miz, staring into his soul.

Dean Ambrose:
But you're right about one thing, Miz. I am a freak. I'm not like anybody else in this company. But there's something you should know.......You don't want to push a guy like me. You know, I have been silent for the past few weeks, but that's because I've been meticulously planning every move, thinking about how I'm going to get the win or the advantage every week. And you know what, I thought about just coming out here and beating the hell out of you, but you're lucky that I didn't plant your skull into the mat as soon as I came in this ring, I'll save that for Sunday. But of course, we can't forget about the wild card in this match, and that's CM Punk, a man who's held championships for longer than most. A figure who's defied every single company man by telling them that he does what he wants, and he doesn't give a damn about is "best for business". So Punk, while the match is The Miz vs. Dean Ambrose vs. CM Punk, I think the match will just turn into a one on one with Dean Ambrose vs. CM Punk, because let's face it, this baby right here isn't going to matter much. Punk, I respect you as a competitor, and I hope we have one hell of a match at Backlash. But I'm just letting you know this: I'm not going to make easy for you, or that pathetic 10 year old that's also involved in it. I'll see both of you at Backlash.

Ambrose drops his mic as he hops over the barricade and climbs up the stairs. The Miz looks on, hollering at him to come back as Punk looks on in admiration. The segment fades to black.....

[Promo closed.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Long Awaited Opportunity   The Long Awaited Opportunity Empty

Back to top Go down

The Long Awaited Opportunity
Page 1 of 1