Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Long Drive

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Holybatman

Holybatman

A Long Drive Empty
PostSubject: A Long Drive   A Long Drive EmptyThu May 15, 2014 12:02 pm

As Raw continues, a video pops up on the titantron and the scene is set at a playground where a bigger kid starts to mess with a smaller kid. He walks up to him and instantly pushes him down to the ground and begins to kick dirt in his eyes, causing him to cry while his friends do nothing but watch the beatdown. As he is collecting the nerds lunch money, everybody stops what they are doing and stands still as the sound of a motorcycle can be heard in the distance. But in what direction is it coming from? Nobody knows, and as it gets louder, a few kids begin to scatter except for the bully and the boy on the ground. The bully loses his smirk however as he begins to get scared as the sound of the motorcycle gets louder and louder. Then, out of nowhere, he turns his head to see nothing but headlights as a man on a motorcycle runs him over and keeps on driving. All the kids being to scream in excitement that the bully has been put in his place and the parents scream in agony. The camera then focuses on the driver of the motorcycle who is now speeding down the highway with his hair flying in the air.

A Long Drive 9k=

As the man continues to drive, a voice in the background can be heard.

{{Undertaker}}
I've done a thousand things in my lifetime that i'm not proud of. And most of it came from portraying a demon. But one thing I am proud of was keeping my ground and leaving my name in my yard. For years, I would walk about the arenas and slam mother fuckers on their heads on a weekly basis, but the difference between then and now is that I am actually headed somewhere. You see, I got on my bike this mornin, and I don't plan on stopping until I get to my destination which is at the top of the WCF hill. A hill I once climbed but never got to the top because of a few obstacles that I couldn't overcome. But now, after all the damage I've taken, I'm just a deadman walkin. Only things I hold close to me now is, Michelle, my bike, and my journey to the top.

He continues to drive and ends up passing a few ambulances who seem to be rushing to the aid of the kid he ran over. The voice then continues to speak as the man drives full speed down the road.

{{Undertaker}}
They can yell and scream all they want. They can hide from the big bad monster. But I ain't scared of anything. I'll drive through the valley of hell with a man chained to my bike if I had to. I'm the biggest baddest one out there. Nobody wanted to take me seriously with the whole ministry act and being taken out by my brother is a big eye opener. So I changed my ways, I put gas in the tank, and now imma ride.

The camera then begins to zoom out as The Undertaker continues to drive off into the sunset.

[Nothing too special and completley random and awful, but just wanted to put something up now that I picked up Taker. Feedback is appreciated and this bad boy is closed!]
Back to top Go down

A Long Drive
Page 1 of 1