Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

And The Good Lord Speaketh ...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Twysted

Twysted

And The Good Lord Speaketh ... Empty
PostSubject: And The Good Lord Speaketh ...   And The Good Lord Speaketh ... EmptyThu May 08, 2014 8:06 am

A camera cuts on to show the outside of a very small church, a sign at the beginning of the sidewalk that reads "Harlem Ministry". The cameraman makes his way up the sidewalk and through the doors of the well-lit church, the inside fitted with two columns of pews, four in each column, each one able to hold a family of six. There are a few families already seated. At the front of the room opposite of the doors is a small elevated platform which has a podium in the middle, the letter "BP" written down it and several graffiti marks on it. The cameraman makes his way down the aisle and turns around to look at the doors, showing a few of the families seated in the room. To the left and towards the front seats Bret and Martha Hart, the brother and wife of WCF Superstar Owen Hart. At the back of the left row is Michael and Daniel Moody, the sons of Paul Bearer who resides as the manager of WCF's "Big Red Machine" Kane. On the right side seats Kenny and Mikey, former friends of Dolph Ziggler from his days in the Spirit Squad and just behind them is Booker Huffman (a.k.a. Booker T) and his wie Sharmell Sullivan. Between each of the recognizeable families sits several unrecognizeable ones. 

Suddenly the doors burst open as a figure in a trenchcoat over his dark red shirt and black tie which is pinned to his shirt with a lapel reading "BP". On his face sits a black and white doctor's mask and in his hand is a black and white briefcase. Its not long before he makes his way behind the podium where he sits the briefcase on a small table and opens it before taking off his facemask and setting it beside the case. He pulls out a small book which the camera zooms in on to read "Harlem Ministry: Book of Truth". He turns and sets it on the podium before opening it up and looking through it, then looking up at the crowd, and then going back to reading. The camera is able to reveal that this man is WCF's newest signing D'angelo Dinero, a.k.a. The Black Pope. After he is done reading, he makes his way to the small area in front of the podium where he clears his throat and begins speaking.

"The Black Pope" D'angelo Dinero
Ladies and gentlemen, I'm extremely grateful that you all could make it here tonight. I know you all are wondering why I gathered you here today and rest assure that I will get right to that. You see, recently I was signed to a company known as World Championship Federation, a place which in its year and a half existence has changed the landscape of professional wrestling. Outside of the company people are lined up at the World Championship Federation offices trying to get signing and other companies are trying to add this sense of realism to their false ways in order to entice fans as much as possible, but nothing is more real than real. But what is going on outside the company is not at all as disheartening and fearful of what's going on within the company's walls.

Bret Hart follows this news with a sign of disbelief.

Bret "The Hitman" Hart
You have got to be kidding me.

What resides behind the walls are evils, sinners. People who think they are quite possibly the be all-end all. For instance, you have the "Big Red Monster" Kane who is so far from the light that he feels that he is some giant monster who resides from Hell, but deep down under that mask is nothing more than a mere mortal, a human being with passion, love, and care. And to his side you have none other than the possessed Paul Bearer who fills this man with hatred and evils he so unnecessarily feels.

The Moody family in the back nod their heads as they and a few other members softly agree with the timeless "Amen".

And then you have a man who thinks he understands how the company works and believes he is some sort of God of World Championship Federation. He prances about with as a false prophet and as a man who cannot see his own faults, instead blaming his problems and failures on those around him. But you see it is not his fault as this sin is a family is and I'm glad to see they have come tonight to ask to repent and make their lives right.

The Pope smiles as he looks over towards the Hart family, which instantly makes Bret Hart angry as he stands up and interrupts the sermon.

Bret "The Hitman" Hart
Hold on now. My family does NOT have a problem with accepting our faults. And you leave my brother alone, he is a smart man and knows exactly what he is talking about.

The Pope shakes his head and he makes his way over to Bret and places his hand on his head.

Dear Lord, I come to you in all your holyness to help this man escape his self-denial which you and I both know is a terrible step backwards from recovery. I ask you Dear Lord to help this man see the light and to make h . . .

The Pope is interrupted as Bret smacks his hand away.

Bret "The Hitman" Hart
You know what, this is ridiculous. I don't even know why I showed up. Come on Martha, lets get to RAW.

Bret turns to leave but his sister-in-law turns and whispers something to him which causes Bret to become frustrated as he sits back down, allowing The Pope to make his way back to the front of the room.

You see ladies and gentlemen, this is why our Dear Lord has brought me here. There is corruption, greed, and lust amongst other sins within the walls of World Championship Federation and it is just too much for a normal man to handle. But I'm no normal man, I am God's Right Hand Man and it is up to me to help cleanse the walls of this doomed company and make sure each and every man shall one day reach his potential without the use of the Devil's help!

Most of the Crowd
Amen!

So my brethen, my brothers and my sisters, if we could all raise to our feet and grab our hymns, we shall sing the songs of our Dear Lord to let the world know that soon D'angelo Dinero is on his way to rid World Championship Federation of all its sin!

Most of the Crowd
Amen!

The crowd rises and grabs their books and opens it to the first page as The Pope grabs his holy book and the music begins playing.

A Few of the Crowd
Jesus walks!

Most of the Crowd
God show me the way because the Devil trying to break me down! Jesus walks with me!

Our Dear Lord called up me, saying "D'angelo, I need your assistance in defeating this evil" and as a holy man I had to take the Good Lord up on his offer.

Most of the Crowd
You know what Hell is? Young and restless, where restless demons might snatch your necklace! And next these demons might give you hexes! Somebody tell these demons who the Good Lord is!

I read from the good book, Marcus 3, line 7: "And those who hide their sin in the face of god by proclaiming to be great shall forever reside in Hell unless they can repent in the face of a man who is but holier!"

Some of the Crowd
Amen!

Most of the Crowd
God walks through the valley of Chi where death is! Heaven alone will leave you breathless! 

And then from the holy teaching of LaMarcus 22, line 18: "No brethen is holier than one who follows in not only the teachings, but the footsteps of the Dear Lord."

Some of the Crowd
Amen!

At this point the camera exits the doors and backs away from the church as the faint sound of singing and shouting before slowly going black, only one final shout filling the end of the scene.

Next week will begin the cleansing and salvation of World Championship Federation!

[PROMO CLOSED]
[FEEDBACK WELCOME]
Back to top Go down

And The Good Lord Speaketh ...
Page 1 of 1