Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

King Of the Ring here i come

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Acdestructiv9912

Acdestructiv9912

King Of the Ring here i come Empty
PostSubject: King Of the Ring here i come   King Of the Ring here i come EmptyThu May 29, 2014 9:20 am

*DJ Z has a smile on his face with tremendous amount of confidence*

JR: Here comes the self proclaim Innovator.

DJ Zema Ion: Hey what's up Atlanta we are live here at the Phillips arena and I am going to demolish my opponent Triple h just like I am going to destroy the self proclaim Immortal really if he was immortal don't you think he would have face me? I know right Atlanta, This afternoon I was strolling in my 2014 Lambo veneno jealous I know you are look at this guys.  

*DJ Z looks up at the titantron and points at his car*

King Of the Ring here i come Lamborghini_Veneno_2014_MRR7137a1_Pebble_Beach_Concours_2013

DJ Zema Ion: Wait for it wait for it boom there it is does your Hulk Hogan have one of those no I don't think so hahahaha I am going to get what is rightfully mine the International Championship Hogan is shaking I know guys he is scared to admit he is washed up talent just like triple h so coming to king of the ring I, am actually the king of the ring I am the innovator I am, DJ Zema Ion BOOM THAT JUST HAPPEND!!! Bye losers.

*DJ Z Sops*

DJ Zema Ion: Let's see the driving of my Lambo veneno shall we.

DJ Zema Ion: Thank you losers and I will be out later to kick the daylights out of triple h BOOM THAT JUST HAPPEND!!!

(PROMO CLOSED)
Back to top Go down

King Of the Ring here i come
Page 1 of 1