Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

These Guys... Just can't get over...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Beast

These Guys... Just can't get over... Empty
PostSubject: These Guys... Just can't get over...   These Guys... Just can't get over... EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 4:03 am

So this will be a thread where I ask some questions about some wrestlers that either were never over or were over but they aren't now (Ryback) so lets begin:

Question One: How do you get the fans to either boo ADR as a heel or get him over with the fans as the good guy? (The face)

Question 2: When was ADR over the most in his career in the WWE?

Question III: Was ADR ever over with you as in did you believe him as a face or heel?

Alright enough of ADR onto some others now

Round II RYBERG

Question 0ne: Will The RYBERG ever main event again?

Qu II: Will he ever main event wrestle mania

Question III: Should Ryback break up with Curtis Axel?

Question Four: Were you ever a fan of Ryback?

Question Five: If never why does he suck?

Question $ix: Should Ryback die?

I'm dune no more dumba$$ questions from me oh yeah and ADR sucks any ways I'm d0ne
Back to top Go down
Alveuss

Alveuss

PostSubject: Re: These Guys... Just can't get over...   These Guys... Just can't get over... EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 5:33 pm

I'm gonna be honest... I didn't read any of the questions. I did however read the question numbers which did indeed provide me with laughs. I mean who else can alternate between words, numbers and roman numerals with such ease? I also like that at one point you didn't even need to type the whole word "Question", just the simple "Qu" was enough. A truly brilliant performance from you Beast, well done.
Back to top Go down
AleedManney

AleedManney

PostSubject: Re: These Guys... Just can't get over...   These Guys... Just can't get over... EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 1:01 pm

On the brightside, Beast can get over as being the village idiot. GG Botch, it's time to get a new job.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: These Guys... Just can't get over...   These Guys... Just can't get over... Empty

Back to top Go down

These Guys... Just can't get over...
Page 1 of 1