Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Have I impressed enough now as Mark to get a 2nd character?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The Beast

Have I impressed enough now as Mark to get a 2nd character?  Empty
PostSubject: Have I impressed enough now as Mark to get a 2nd character?    Have I impressed enough now as Mark to get a 2nd character?  EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 8:48 pm

What the title says and if not well tell me please bellow what I have to do to get another one.
Back to top Go down
Twysted

Twysted

PostSubject: Re: Have I impressed enough now as Mark to get a 2nd character?    Have I impressed enough now as Mark to get a 2nd character?  EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 9:12 pm

Not really. You are improving with promo quality but you need to prove to us that you can keep the work consistent and flowing. This is the first you've been in a storyline so it'll definitely help to keep you focused and improving which is a big plus but for now, I'd say no on the second superstar.
Back to top Go down
BatDash

PostSubject: Re: Have I impressed enough now as Mark to get a 2nd character?    Have I impressed enough now as Mark to get a 2nd character?  EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 9:29 pm

No
Back to top Go down
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Have I impressed enough now as Mark to get a 2nd character?    Have I impressed enough now as Mark to get a 2nd character?  EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 9:33 pm

Ok Twysted
Back to top Go down
DJ

DJ

PostSubject: Re: Have I impressed enough now as Mark to get a 2nd character?    Have I impressed enough now as Mark to get a 2nd character?  EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 1:32 am

You also have to improve on your game play, from what people have said about your SmackDown! match, you've gotten worse.
Back to top Go down
Holybatman

Holybatman

PostSubject: Re: Have I impressed enough now as Mark to get a 2nd character?    Have I impressed enough now as Mark to get a 2nd character?  EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 2:24 am

I agree with Dashing. You also have a bad attitude in the chat at times when you lose a match.
Back to top Go down
Twysted

Twysted

PostSubject: Re: Have I impressed enough now as Mark to get a 2nd character?    Have I impressed enough now as Mark to get a 2nd character?  EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 2:27 am

Holybatman wrote:
I agree with Dashing. You also have a bad attitude in the chat at times when you lose a match.
And sometimes attempt to 'act like a troll' which isn't amusing and won't help you any if we ever consider giving you a second character.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have I impressed enough now as Mark to get a 2nd character?    Have I impressed enough now as Mark to get a 2nd character?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Have I impressed enough now as Mark to get a 2nd character?
Page 1 of 1