Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mark Henry's universe mode

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Beast

Mark Henry's universe mode  Empty
PostSubject: Mark Henry's universe mode    Mark Henry's universe mode  EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 1:51 am

So I just finished up Survivor Series and heres how it went down...

Opener-Kofi Kingston def Zack Ryder non title match

Second match-Divas match AJ Lee (champ) vs Lita for the divas title AJ won

Third match-Didn't have any thing booked or planned for Bork so I just had him decimate a faction in a one on three hell in the cell match, falls count any where! That team was 3MB...

Fourth match-Tag titles on the line in a elimination tag tornado table match. It was the defenders Prime Time Players vs The Shield Rollins and Reigns and The Prime Time Players won to retain their titles.

Now the fith match on this PPV is one of the matches that I actually played from this PPV and the match was...

Randy Orton (WWE Champion) defending his championship against Kane who he is feuding with and the monster Ryback and the returning Goldberg in a 4 way for the title!

This match was crap and short so I am about to tell you the ending to this match which did not happen in the game and it is not possible to end a match like this in 2K...

So Kane was down and out and Orton was getting back into the ring but in the ring Goldberg was setting up Ryback for the spear but Ryback grabbed Goldberg as he was running towards him and Ryback hit Goldberg with a Shell Shock! Then Orton tried to attack Ryback but Ryback got Orton up for the Shell Shock however as Ryback had Orton ready to slam down, Orton slipped out of it and hit a RKO for the win. After the match Kane got back to his feet, beat down Orton on the entrance ramp and chokeslammed Orton off the entrance ramp and stormed off out of the arena... Not the winner but the man standing on his feet at the end of the match. (Note non of this happened in the actual match in fact in reality I kept restarting it cus Ryback the AI would keep winning while I was fighting with some one else on the out side with ramdom and crappy submissions. So yeah a bad match hopefully the WWE title match what ever that is at the next PPV is better.)

D Bryan and Ambrose had a filler match before the main event which I simulated and D Bryan won it.

The main event was a 3 on 3 team elimination match the teams were:

Team Mysterio (Rey, Batista and Sin Cara) VS Team Umaga (Umaga, Big Show and Christian)

I played this match but it was too long and bad and the AI kept pinning off every thing in the end though Umaga and Batista were the two men left and Umaga won and was the sole survivor! For his team.

So yeah the PPV from the matches I played was terrible but from the overall card and the matches and results I would say it was a pretty solid PPV! However I hope the next PPV is much better espicially the main title matches. Any way tell me what you thought of the PPV and any matches you would like me to do in my universe mode in the future. But thats all for now bye and peace.

Last edited by Mark Henry on Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:35 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : ?)
Back to top Go down
DieCobros

DieCobros

PostSubject: Re: Mark Henry's universe mode    Mark Henry's universe mode  EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 3:27 am

Push Umanga for the IC title
Back to top Go down
DJ

DJ

PostSubject: Re: Mark Henry's universe mode    Mark Henry's universe mode  EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 3:52 am

Cool stuff, but just make one thread and keep posting all of your updates in there, like everyone else is doing.
Back to top Go down
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Mark Henry's universe mode    Mark Henry's universe mode  EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 4:42 am

He is the IC champ Bork just it was a non title match. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Mark Henry's universe mode    Mark Henry's universe mode  EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 4:43 am

Ok Cody I will
Back to top Go down
The Beast

PostSubject: Mark Henry's universe mode   Mark Henry's universe mode  EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 12:21 am

I just finished TLC and I could not be bothered to do all the Raw's and Smack downs leading up to this PPV so I just skiped to the PPV any way heres how the show went down:

Opener - Intercontinental Championship: Umaga (defending champion) VS Batista

This was just a normal one on one match to open the show it didn't need a stipulation not much build apart from Umaga attacking Batista backstage, after matches and just in general leading up to their match here (In reality none of the attacks happened). (I also just watched this match.) So this match was a typical opener you know nothing amazing but nothing bad. This match was suprisingly good with many counters not many big spots in this match but there were some dramatic moments like when Umaga had hit Batista with the Samoan Spike and I was like 'Oh shit its all over Umaga has won this thing' but Batista kicked out and the match rolled on another spot was when Batista went for a Batista went for a Batista Bomb but Umaga reversed it into a move of his own. So finally the match came to an end when Batista hit a Batista Bomb and pinned Umaga for the 1,2,3! Batista is the new IC champion! After the match Batista was attacked by Roman Reigns Batista tried his best to fight him off but then Rollins and Ambrose came in and they beat down Batista and picked Batista up ready for Reigns to spear Batista and possibly end Batista's career! Reigns did spear Batista viciously and with full power and force and Batista was completely knocked out after that spear then Reigns picked up Batista's title and held it up high while standing over Batista...

2nd match - A fatal four way elimination match. The winner will choose weather to face the WHC or WWE champion at the roayl rumble and the runner up will face the champion the winner did not choose.

Alberto Del Rio VS Daniel Bryan VS CM Punk VS Dolph Ziggler

Holy shit! What a great match where do I begin? I know I will begin by saying this at the start of this match Dolph Ziggler
and Daniel Bryan went at it while Punk and Alberto Del Rio were going at it! There were many counters, roll ups etc good
stuff. The first person to be eliminated was unfourtunately Daniel Bryan by tapping out to Del Rio via submission move. Then Punk and Alberto Del Rio did a double team move on Dolph and Punk pinned him eliminating Dolph so in the end it was down to Del Rio and Punk and they went at it with finishers, roll ups, count ups, near falls all dat shit! But in the end Punk got in a quick roll up on Del Rio for the 1,2,3 for Punk to score the win! Such a great match to watch and the match was exactly 7 mins long in the end like I said before such a great match but wait that was not the end after the match Orton attacked Punk a little bit but Punk fought back and fought Orton off leaving Orton running to the back and Punk in the ring standing tall!

3rd match - Tag Team Championships: The Prime Time Players (Defending champions) VS The Shield Rollins and Reigns in a tag team table match!

(I played this match as Reigns) This match was only around 4 mins long. But it was decent for the start of the match Reigns and Rollins were in control with TPTP barely getting any offense in but then out of no where Darren got a finisher and hit it on my parthner Rollins and soon after that Titus hit me with his finisher! Any way the finish came when Reigns was getting back into the ring but Rollins did a diving move onto Titus but Titus caught Rollins mid air and spine bustered him through the table! (In reality Titus did a lame normal slam to me through a table lucky Titus....) Still the tag team champions The Prime Time Players!

4th match - United States Championship: Zack Ryder (Defending US champ) VS Kingston

There was alot of shocking things happening leading up to this match. With Kingston turning heel and attacking Ryder from behind on multiple occasions. Kofi turning his back on his fans and him even changing his name to just Kingston... No more bright colours Kofi or happy, nice Kofi no from now on Kingston has let the WWE fans know that he is rutheless, aggressive, dangerous and unpredictable will all this be enough for Kingston to take Ryders championship?

(I played this match as Kofi I want Kofi to take that title!) Well one thing is for certain Kingston is more aggressive, rutheless, dangerous and unpredictable and he proved it in this match with Kingston going for many pin attempts after moves, attacking and targetting Ryders head and body area. However Kingston did still go for high flying moves however Ryder would ussually counter them, Ryder got little offense but Ryder did hit a rough Ryder but Kingston kicked out at two! It was clear in this match that the fans wanted Ryder to win but in the end Kofi just kept beating on Ryder and hitting two trouble in paradise kicks but Ryder kicked out... But in the end Ryder got in a lucky out of no where roll up on Kingston however Kingston rolled it up into his own pin and pinned Ryder for the 1,2,3! Kingston is your new United States Champion! After the match Kofi beat down Ryder some more so much that Ryder had to be carted out on a stretcher... Kingston proved in this match that he is not screwing around!

After this we had a backstage interview with CM Punk. Punk talked about his match tonight, Orton, his win tonight, the future and who he may face at the rumble but just when Punk was about to say who he is considering facing at the rumble from out of no where the Big Show knocked Punk out with a KO punch and said 'Now give me my pay yes you, you know who you are!' Then Show stormed off leaving Punk knocked out cold.

5th match - Chairs match for the WHC Rey Mysterio (Champion) VS Dean Ambrose

(I would tell you the build for this match but I have written enough bottom line this match had a ton of build towards it so any way onto what happened.)

This match was a dissapointing WHC match but for just a standard match it was great! The match was only around 4 mins long! But there were many good moments in the match including Rey doing many high flying moves, brawling on the out side, a little bit of back and fourth action there was a table that was not used lol gg it is just a chairs match! Also a ladder but that did not get used much either! Any way the finish came when Rollins, Reigns came out to try and stop Rey from winning Rey fought them all off with a chair, set Ambrose up for the 619 but when Rey bounced off the ropes out of no where and I mean no where Reigns got back in the ring and speared the living day lights out of Rey! Then Ambrose set up a chair got Rey in the headlock position and hit the headlock driver on the chair on Rey for the 1,2,3! Dean Ambrose is your new WHC! (Note in reality Ambrose just hit his sig on a ladder for the win but I thought my made up ending was much better.)

6th match and the main event - The WWE Champion Randy Orton VS The challenger Kane in a TLC match!

This match had a shit and I mean a shit ton of build! With Orton and Kane brawling just about every week on Raw, backstage, in the ring, promo's on each other, both being put in brutal match types against tough opponents to build them up for their TLC match and so much more!

And in the end the match was..... Epic! This match was the match of the night by far so many great spots and parts in this match up including a announcers table crash, back and fourth action, brutal parts, brawling and in the end Kane had hit a choke slam off the decoration ladder on the stage and through a table onto Orton! Kane then very slowly got back into the ring to attempt to pull down the title when the shield and Big Show hit the ring... They beat down and destroyed Kane then left... Then Orton took advantage of this situation and climbed the ladder to grab the title and win the match! Still your WWE Champion Randy Orton! And that was the end of the show with Orton standing tall over Kane and the crowd not liking what they have seen and booing Orton...

So thats it what a great PPV I dont know how The Roayl Rumble will top this any way solid and awsome show much better than Survivor Series and I will be back up here for the special Raw episode before the Rumble!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mark Henry's universe mode    Mark Henry's universe mode  Empty

Back to top Go down

Mark Henry's universe mode
Page 1 of 1