Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Feud Request Thread

Go down 
+4
Kurt Angle (Crim616)
MercilessEarth
Teaux08
Holybatman
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Holybatman

Holybatman

Feud Request Thread Empty
PostSubject: Feud Request Thread   Feud Request Thread EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 7:29 am

Ok now I see how sometimes it's hard to find a feud so the purpose of this thread is to be able to find one. All you got to do is post here and say "Hey I'm looking for a feud" and you will most likely get a reply and bam. There you go. Feuds is what opens up the eyes of the moderators and admins. We look at every single fed that goes on and that's how we determine contenders and title matches. Plus, you get booked on the PPV card! So start requesting!
Back to top Go down
Teaux08

PostSubject: Re: Feud Request Thread   Feud Request Thread EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 2:31 pm

Hello, Antonio Cesaro is looking for a feud.
Back to top Go down
MercilessEarth

MercilessEarth

PostSubject: Re: Feud Request Thread   Feud Request Thread EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 6:17 am

not sure when I will "officially" debut Raven (please don't book him into matches yet guys), but when I do debut him i'll be looking for a feud
Back to top Go down
Kurt Angle (Crim616)

Kurt Angle (Crim616)

PostSubject: Re: Feud Request Thread   Feud Request Thread EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 12:08 pm

Scotty 2 Hotty will most likely be looking for a feud once he debuts after Final Resolution, message if interested.
Back to top Go down
Ragin' Rick

PostSubject: Re: Feud Request Thread   Feud Request Thread EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 9:05 am

I'd love to have the Million Dollar Man in feud leading into WrestleMania 2. First come first serve. Respond here or through PM. Thanks
Back to top Go down
JOHNmicheals_CMpunk

JOHNmicheals_CMpunk

PostSubject: Re: Feud Request Thread   Feud Request Thread EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 10:17 am

big e langston looking to fued with somebody anybody my tag team partner already quit the leauge sooooooooo what up
Back to top Go down
Ragin' Rick

PostSubject: Re: Feud Request Thread   Feud Request Thread EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 2:25 pm

JOHNmicheals_CMpunk wrote:
big e langston looking to fued with somebody anybody my tag team partner already quit the leauge sooooooooo what up

I'll take take on Big E in a feud leading into Backlash if you're cool with it. Get back to me so I know it's actually happening.
Back to top Go down
Acdestructiv9912

Acdestructiv9912

PostSubject: Re: Feud Request Thread   Feud Request Thread EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 1:39 pm

Bad News is looking for a feud and waiting to hear back from Ragin Rick
Back to top Go down
Ragin' Rick

PostSubject: Re: Feud Request Thread   Feud Request Thread EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 3:59 am

Acdestructiv9912 wrote:
Bad News is looking for a feud and waiting to hear back from Ragin Rick

I'm game. Sadly we weren't booked in a match this week so perhaps we'll just promo it out for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Holybatman

Holybatman

PostSubject: Re: Feud Request Thread   Feud Request Thread EmptyTue May 20, 2014 12:09 pm

I know usually this doesn't work butt fuck it. I am looking for a long term feud, maybe 2 months or more with The Undertaker. If you are interested, get at me in anyway shape or form. This feud will start after Cyber Sunday and we can talk about how it's going to go about when I find out who wants to feud. I'd prefer somebody who doesn't promo often so I can get ya promoing.
Back to top Go down
Suntanners

Suntanners

PostSubject: Re: Feud Request Thread   Feud Request Thread EmptyWed May 21, 2014 2:22 am

Holybatman wrote:
I know usually this doesn't work butt fuck it. I am looking for a long term feud, maybe 2 months or more with The Undertaker. If you are interested, get at me in anyway shape or form. This feud will start after Cyber Sunday and we can talk about how it's going to go about when I find out who wants to feud. I'd prefer somebody who doesn't promo often so I can get ya promoing.

hmmmmm
Back to top Go down
JOHNmicheals_CMpunk

JOHNmicheals_CMpunk

PostSubject: Re: Feud Request Thread   Feud Request Thread EmptyThu May 22, 2014 5:45 am

gunna try this again after several weeks with no matches looking for a fued that wont drop out on me before the first week
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feud Request Thread   Feud Request Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Feud Request Thread
Page 1 of 1