Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RIP Paul Walker

Go down 
+3
DJ
Suntanners
DieCobros
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DieCobros

DieCobros

RIP Paul Walker Empty
PostSubject: RIP Paul Walker   RIP Paul Walker EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 5:33 pm

Back to top Go down
Suntanners

Suntanners

RIP Paul Walker Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Paul Walker   RIP Paul Walker EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 3:08 am

It's just so ironic that he dies in a car crash. I hope his 13 year old daughter will be alright
Back to top Go down
DJ

DJ

RIP Paul Walker Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Paul Walker   RIP Paul Walker EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 5:28 am

Rip in peace.
Back to top Go down
MercilessEarth

MercilessEarth

RIP Paul Walker Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Paul Walker   RIP Paul Walker EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 5:35 am

its sad, but the worst thing right now is that people think its funny in some way because he died in a car accident. why is that funny at all?
Back to top Go down
Suntanners

Suntanners

RIP Paul Walker Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Paul Walker   RIP Paul Walker EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 5:44 am

Because some people are assholes
Back to top Go down
JOHNmicheals_CMpunk

JOHNmicheals_CMpunk

RIP Paul Walker Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Paul Walker   RIP Paul Walker EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 12:51 pm

i think its disgusting how none says rip for the dude that paul walker killed in the passenger seat , only in this day and age do people only care about celebrity deaths and complete forget about the normal people. If your dumb enough to drive like that its not an accedent and tho i do feel bad for his familey i hate how this family glorifys the famous thousand and thousands of people die everyday dude to poverty and starvation and no one gives a shit , but the guy from fast and furious dies in a car and the world stops for a few hours
Back to top Go down
DJ

DJ

RIP Paul Walker Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Paul Walker   RIP Paul Walker EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 1:59 pm

Actually, Paul was in the passengers seat. It was his friend that was speeding and crashed into the tree. Though I do agree with you, Paul was the victim in this situation and his friend was the fucking idiot. Though I have no doubt that Paul was having a grand old time, knowing that he's an adrenaline junkie. Even still, everyone's probably ignoring the friend because he's the one that caused the crash, which still isn't right, but that's how it is.
Back to top Go down
MercilessEarth

MercilessEarth

RIP Paul Walker Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Paul Walker   RIP Paul Walker EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 2:26 pm

DJ wrote:
Actually, Paul was in the passengers seat. It was his friend that was speeding and crashed into the tree. Though I do agree with you, Paul was the victim in this situation and his friend was the fucking idiot. Though I have no doubt that Paul was having a grand old time, knowing that he's an adrenaline junkie. Even still, everyone's probably ignoring the friend because he's the one that caused the crash, which still isn't right, but that's how it is.
Back to top Go down
JOHNmicheals_CMpunk

JOHNmicheals_CMpunk

RIP Paul Walker Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Paul Walker   RIP Paul Walker EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 11:41 pm

like i said , i feel bad for everyones family and friends involved i just wish the level of sorrow wasnt based on level of popularity i grieve equally for any person who passes before there time
Back to top Go down
Twysted

Twysted

RIP Paul Walker Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Paul Walker   RIP Paul Walker EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 1:28 am

A lot of people seem to remember him as someone who didn't act like a star and instead acted like a normal person who was a caring, loving father as well as a people person who was always caring about others and putting them before himself.

Just somethings I've read though. Either way, if it wasn't for me and my relationship with Google, I wouldn't have recognized him or been able to put his name with his face so there's that too. The only question I have is what is their plan for Fast & Furious 7.
Back to top Go down
BatDash

RIP Paul Walker Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Paul Walker   RIP Paul Walker EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 1:32 am

But that's how the world works... He earned his popularity, he earned his fans, it makes sense that his death would be a huge travesty considering he's acted in seven fast and furious movies.

An example would be say, CM Punk was to pass away, and someone else that kept himself to himself in the same town was to die in the same accident that Punk did, people would highlight the fact that Punk passed away because of all of his accomplishments compared to the other guy. I mean sure, it's wrong that it has to be like that, but that's how the world works.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RIP Paul Walker Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Paul Walker   RIP Paul Walker Empty

Back to top Go down

RIP Paul Walker
Page 1 of 1