Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Paul is back with BIG news!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Holybatman

Holybatman

Paul is back with BIG news! Empty
PostSubject: Paul is back with BIG news!   Paul is back with BIG news! EmptyTue May 27, 2014 3:11 pm

As Raw continues, the camera is set on the commentators as they discuss what is next on Monday Night Raw.

King: Now up next, we get the pleasure to hear from the walrus, Paul Heyman! Haha!

Cole: Apparently he has big news so let's see what this is all about.

Paul is back with BIG news! ZQSs2

The crowd shower Paul Heyman with boos as he makes his way out onto the stage with a cheesy smile on his face. As he makes it into the ring, he pulls a microphone out of his pocket and begins to speak.

Paul Heyman
Ladies and Gentlemen, allow me to introduce myself.....I am Paaawwwlll.....Heyman! I am the legendary advocate of the Beast In Carnate. I have also led multiple superstars in the past onto a path straight to the top. Sure I haven't made a great impact yet here in the WCF. But, tonight I promise that an impact will be made here in the WCF but not by me. Oh no. I have acquired a new client. A client that has proved his dominance before but has yet to be given the opportunities that he's already earned through his physical skills because he lacks a voice. And as a man who lives off a voice that has been used to elevate past superstars, I will give this man a voice and allow him the opportunity to move up here in the WCF. Not only move up in the WCF but reach the very top. Where Mr. Ambrose is now only he'll have to force Ambrose out of his position in order to obtain it for himself and that should be a piece of cake for my client but before I get to the point and announce who I am talking about, I would like to make MY presence felt by giving my opinion on the state of this company.

Paul pauses for a brief moment before continuing.

Paul is back with BIG news! Heyman_crop_exact

Paul Heyman
Now in the past I was in a management position that didn't last very long. I was released because I wanted to make drastic change. I knew that this company was falling apart. I knew it would lose ratings after Vince passed because he was the only one who could rule this place with an iron fist. He wouldn't hesitate to rid this company of it's weak points. He wouldn't be afraid to release the useless talent without showing mercy. But the other men in suits decided to give everybody an opportunity to show off their lack of skill. And that resulted in this company having idiots run about this ring speaking about gibberish. It lead to joke champions and false claims by so called heroes. It even left to the release of the only guy that could possibly lead this company out of the ashes of the broken era and create the new era. The Reality Era. But unfortunately he failed in his conquest to dethrone Dean Ambrose which resulted in him getting the stamp of failure across his face. But what he couldn't do, I promise a man that can do it. A man that knows what it's like to stand over the World Heavyweight Champion as a more dominant figure. A man who is a giant in a little peoples world. He's broken bones just with his glare and smashes dreams with his own two hands. He is India's biggest warrior. He is the former Punjabi Playboy. And NEW Paul Heyman guy.........THE GREEEAAAT KHAAALIII!!!!!!

Paul is back with BIG news! 7s9sj

As the fat marks cheer and the rest boo, the big man makes his way out on the stage. He holds up the both of his arms and screams out as a sign of his dominance. He then begins to take large steps down the ramp before reaching the ring and meeting Paul Heyman in the center where they exchange a handshake that Paul turns into a hug.

Paul Heyman
This man beside me deserves a voice. And I am the man to give him that voice. For years I have been a voice for certain superstars who I felt had that IT factor and standing at seven foot one and three hundred and forty seven pounds I think this man has what it takes to main event on a weekly basis with that prestige piece of gold around his impressive waist. Of course we can't just step in and be handed the opportunity even though this man deserves it by now after defeating your world champion in a steel cage match a few weeks ago but, we have no problem what so ever in putting our new business relationship to the test over the next few weeks. Whether it's Bobby Roode. Christopher Daniels. The Pope. It doesn't matter what kind of challenges step in his way, he's rarely lost a match here in WCF except for the few fluke victories that some lucky men have pulled off on him. He's an almost definite future champion. I'll make sure of it to because I am going to give it exactly two months! In two months if this man doesn't have a title match, then this company will go down under. I'll make sure of it! There will be no more WCF. No more Monday night raw and the legacy of the McMahon's family business will fade away as Miss Stephanie and her brother prove to be disappointments to their dead father and their mommy disown them. And all of these wrestlers that you all see on a weekly basis will be out of a job. That is unless The Great Khali is given the opportunity that he deserves. You get TWO months! Or else! Thank you and have a pleasant night ladies and gentlemen.

Paul drops the mic and leaves the ring with his new client following close behind.

King: Did....did Paul Heyman just threaten the company?

Cole: I'd give this man a title shot right away!

[CLOSED AND OPEN FOR FEEDBACK]

Back to top Go down

Paul is back with BIG news!
Page 1 of 1