Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

'I'M THE BEAST AND THE BEST!'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Beast

'I'M THE BEAST AND THE BEST!' Empty
PostSubject: 'I'M THE BEAST AND THE BEST!'   'I'M THE BEAST AND THE BEST!' EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 10:48 am

(The RAW Match up finishes and the viewers get a promo for Back Lash when we get back from the video package we see Shane McMahon in the ring standing between a contract signing table and three fancy, business like chairs there are two at one side only one at the other. Shane McMahon gets a mic and begins to speak just as his music goes off...)

Shane O Mac: (A mix of cheers and boos from the crowd before he speaks...) Its been awhile here! Hasn't it in a company that was built by my own Father. But it sure is good to be back! (Crowd cheers) Any who I'm just going to cut straight to the chase I have a contract here and a negotiation table right here in this very ring. So its nerve raking for me, believe me it is so Brock, Heyman get out here and lets do business. Cus quite frankly the contract you want is...  

(Shane looks taken off guard after being interrupted but he stays there trying to keep calm. Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman come out soon after that. They waltz down to the ring like they always do. Lesnar comes out in his usual street gear and Heyman with an even smarter suit than usual (The fans boo hard! But Lesnar and Heyman don't care one bit! Lesnar slowly gets in the ring trying to intimidate Shane by looking directly at his eyes... But Shane is keeping calm still but its clear that he is certainly on edge, Brock Lesnar just stands there, stareing at Shane while his manager Paul Heyman demands a mic, gets one and begins to speak for his client...)

Paul Heyman: (The fans boo Heyman heavily before he begins to speak...) Ladies and gentlemen my client The Beast Incarnate Brock........ LESNAR! Is not in a good mood tonight at all... You see my client after deciding to make his huge return! To the WCF, he is told that he will not be getting the contract he not only deserves... But needs! Or some very, very bad things will happen to people here... So I highly suggest that you give my client what he wants and demands!  

Shane O Mac: Mr Heyman, first off I would appreciate it if you and your client sat down first.

(Heyman and Lesnar do so, Heyman sits down normally but Lesnar sits down cockily, puts his feet up on the desk and has a 'I dont give a shit' type look on his face. Lesnar is still staring at Shane trying to frighten him...)

Shane O Mac: I would appreciate it if you put your feet off the desk Mr Lesnar... But its your...

(Suddenly Brock Lesnar gets up from his seat, knocking the chair over in the process and is about to walk over to Shane. When Heyman stops him from doing so and convinces him to calm down and not do any thing. Lesnar then calms down a little bit, puts his chair back up and sits back down... Shane is completely on edge now and looking more scared than ever but he is trying to hide it... Shane regroups himself but very shortly after Brock Lesnar snatches his managers mic! Points straight at Shane while staring at him like he has this entire time, Brock then moves in real close over the table before he speaks...)

Brock Lesnar: (The crowd boos and is anticipating the commentators are completely silent...) You know I have never liked all this 'Lets do business' crap! So lets cut to the chase... Shane I can see your scared of me.... I can smell your fear! I can cus I'm THE BEAST! AND THE BEST! And I'm about to prove it right now... Don't worry it will be quick!

(Before any one can stop Brock Lesnar he grabbed Shane and like lighting like speed put The CEO in the Kimura Lock! Like any normal person would Shane taps instantly but Lesnar keeps the hold in and applies it even harder the more Shane screams in pain! Heyman is screaming at Lesnar to stop and to get the hell off the CEO! Lesnar has Shane in the hold some more until Shane's arm breaks and Lesnar and Heyman know it... Lesnar then continues the punishment by chucking Shane out of the ring with little to no effort. Heyman tries stopping Lesnar by talking it out of him but it only works for a short amount of time... Then Lesnar gets out of the ring onto the out side with The CEO Shane, slowly but surely just to make Shane more scared picks Shane up, gets him on his shoulders... Screams out 'THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR NOT GIVING ME MY WAY!' Also screams 'This is why I'M THE BEAST AND THE BEST!' Then shouts for the commentators to move, they do so. Then Lesnar gets Shane in position and F5's Shane right through the announcers table! Heyman is going crazy saying 'ENOUGH' and screaming to Lesnar 'Were done here' all the while Lesnar looks down on Shane's destroyed body and smiles... The commentators and fans have gone completely silent out of shock and respect towards Shane... Lesnar gets back in the ring mean while Heyman is still looking down at Heyman now silent and looking as scared as hell of what the consequences may be for his clients actions! The Beast then clears house chucks out the table and all the chairs. Grabs the mic off the floor and simply says...)

Brock Lesnar: You shouldn't of expected any thing less... (Laughs)

(Raw then goes to a commercial break with Lesnar standing there in an empty ring dominant and every one in shock and silence)

End of promo, closed and feed back is completely welcome. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

'I'M THE BEAST AND THE BEST!'
Page 1 of 1