Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Beast Is Back!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JoeNinho

JoeNinho

The Beast Is Back! Empty
PostSubject: The Beast Is Back!   The Beast Is Back! EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 9:59 pm

JR: welcome back folks to saturday night main event in the middle of a 30 minute iron man match between dolp and fandango 

Heenan: yeah it is a great match between 2 great superstars fandango is in the lead with 4-1 and there are 5 more minutes to go i think dolph just have to take his lose.

the match goes back and forth now ziggler delivering big punches and fandango big kicks zigller is getting the upperhand and irish wips him in to the corner and stting him up for a superplex fandango fight out of it and headbutts him tou the ground and he is calling for the leg drop and he connects 

oh no that is an other point for fandango please stop this match 

well that's not going to happen there are still 2 minutes to go 

fandango is now just delivering big punches too the head and now standing behind ziggler he is near the ropes fandango just stalking him waiting for him to get up he tries to go for the zig zag but ziggler holds on to the ropes and throws him of then runs at him and hits a big superkick to the face 

kick out 

what the hell how did he kick out there are only 20 seconds left come on dolph

dolph is stalking him and hits a big zig zag 

time is up 

ah no he didnt get it 

dolph i very frustrated and leaves the ring a few seconds after he has left the arena a theme starts to play fanfdango is still knokced out 

ah oh that's not fandango's theme song 

it cant be him he left a few months ago from wwf

The Beast Is Back! January-28-2013-brock-lesnar

lesnar comes out with heyman behind him he makes his way too the ring slowely and then takes a big jump on the apron and steps in to the ring he asks for a mic and he gets handed one  but he doesnt start talking he hands his mic to heyman and he starts talking

Ladies and gentleman my cliesnt BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROCK LESNAR is back but he isn't going back to that shitty brand the wwf he is coming to wcw

the wcw can be heard cheering loudly 

well but he is coming back different this time he is not going to let himself beat up by a 4 feet tall man or something like that he is going to  be a beast again just like ow he ws in wwe now you are probally asking yourself why we are out here well brock had something to say 

this is what i have to say people 

he drops the mic grabs fandango and f 5 s him 

The Beast Is Back! RAW_988_Photo_003
people did you just see that i attacked the great tag team champion fandango and he did nothing back thats how is gonna be for everyone that is trying to stand in my way i will f 5 them to hell or i will break there arm. I will be on next nitro and i will show you why i am the beast and he best in this company and i will promise you within 2 months i am a champion and no one will stop me look at the champions here rey mysterio haha he is even smaller then my dick i could snap his head in two pieces with one hand and then we have a the world champion the sexy chrisopher daniels he is nothing more then a meatball so it doesnt matter who i face on nitro i will beat the shit out of him.

he drops the mic and he and paul walk away getting chants by all the wwf fans 
Back to top Go down
DJ

DJ

The Beast Is Back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beast Is Back!   The Beast Is Back! EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 8:43 am

+ 3 SP (2 for promo, 1 for debut)

Well, that was interesting. It was a decent debut promo and I like that you're learning to use the BB codes better, but honestly, you just didn't capture Brock to me. Maybe that's a good thing, I don't know, hopefully you can show me what you really got in your next promo. Smile
Back to top Go down

The Beast Is Back!
Page 1 of 1