Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I told you so...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jon Raubbe Van-Dam

I told you so... Empty
PostSubject: I told you so...   I told you so... EmptyFri May 02, 2014 8:59 am

*Kane is shown backstage, with his International belt in hand after his match against Owen Hart earlier in the night*
Kane:
I told you all that the Ministry is taking over, and I am the one to start this all. I know that you all knew that I would win this title right here. This is your last chance, everyone. You all must fall to us and worship the Higher Power. If you do not agree with what I say, I guess you are very unhappy with my International title reign. I have one more message for one person at the moment.

Batista, you come here, say a few words and barely do anything. You get all of your facts wrong and try to get a hold of me. The truth is that I will beat you any day if I want. I sincerely wonder about you sometimes. You try to say that you are the next heir to this throne called the International championship right here, but you are the most inferior person on this roster I have ever met. You, are, a loser.

I showed everyone in this locker room that I am the best, and our religi--

*GETS INTERRUPTED BY A MAN ON A SEGWAY*

[PROMO OPEN TO SIMON DEAN]
Back to top Go down
PunisherLH

PunisherLH

I told you so... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I told you so...   I told you so... EmptyFri May 02, 2014 9:46 am

*Simon Dean rolls in on the Dean Machine, cutting Kane off.*

I told you so... 220px-SDean

Simon Dean:
Woah, Kane. You're doing it all wrong man. I see you breathing heavily after your well-earned victory against Owen Hart tonight. But you need to work on those breathing exercises big man. Let me show you how it's done!

*Kane begins to extend his arm back, signalling for a chokeslam. However, Simon Dean grabs his arm.*

Simon Dean:
Good start Kane, you need to extend that arm back just like you're doing now. Inhale slowly........aaaaannnnndddd.....exhale! You're getting the hang of it.

*Kane tilts his head sideways, confused. He's a monster, but even he's disturbed by Simon Dean.*

Simon Dean:
Now Kane, I overheard you flapping your big ol' gums before, calling out the Locker Room and whatnot. However, Kane, you're out of shape, and quite frankly, I think you're a slob.

*Kane begins to breathe heavily again.*

Simon Dean:
Kane, i'm sorry, but the truth hurts. No fear though! If you try my patented Simon System, you'll be hooked, just like The Great Khali! He's losing those pounds quickly, and toning that muscle all over his body! Why don't you give it a try?!

*Simon Dean reaches into his bag and offers Kane some of his nutritious Simon System products.*

Open to Kane
Back to top Go down
Jon Raubbe Van-Dam

I told you so... Empty
PostSubject: Kane's response to Simon Dean   I told you so... EmptySat May 03, 2014 8:56 am

*Kane drinks the drink that Simon Dean gave him, not looking too happy.*

Kane:
This is probably the worst thing I have ever had to drink.
I have only one thing to say about this, but words cannot allow me to say such.

*throws the bottle at Simon, looking pretty angry*

Kane:
You will now pay the price for trying to interrupt me and try to get me "in shape" with that horrible drink and stupid workout.

*Kane gets ready to chokeslam Simon, but then he remembers to breathe in and out*

Kane:
I actually like this whole breathing in and out thing though.

Simon Dean:
I told you you would like my strategies! You really like it, right?

*Kane gets Simon Dean in the choke hold, eventually chokeslamming him onto the floor.*

Kane:
No.

*Kane laughs hysterically as he then picks up the bottle he threw at Simon and throws it at his laying body. Dean is knocked out, with his bottle next to him*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I told you so... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I told you so...   I told you so... Empty

Back to top Go down

I told you so...
Page 1 of 1