Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lets get this started.....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Acdestructiv9912

Acdestructiv9912

Lets get this started..... Empty
PostSubject: Lets get this started.....   Lets get this started..... EmptyFri May 02, 2014 12:49 pm

"As WCF gets back from commercial"

JR: I really enjoy this young mans appearance in WCF.

"DJ Z makes his way to the ring"

Lets get this started..... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSREwahEcV2GzhpRj79EhrmHsDP-AB3NhVWnNHvpKKGunzHLrzP

Jerry The King Lawler: Oh boy let's see what Dj zema ion gots to say he looks mad.

"Crowd BOOS as Zema taunts the crowd"

Lets get this started..... Zema-ion

DJ Zema Ion: Hey hey hey i am kinda upset from my fluke against Syxx but i just came to WCF to show you guys the WCF universe the WCF locker room and the WCF staff how good i am but i would not have made it here today with out myself i just want to make a name for myself see i am the great DJ Zema Ion i break dreams and i make dreams i also make people look good because i made myself look good i mean look at this body guys get a clear angle.

"Zema points at his self and says This is championship material!"

JR:  Oh he looks good right now.

Lets get this started..... Xema-Ion-200x300

DJ Zema Ion: You said it JR i am the DJ Z the only DJ Z i am the best at looking good and i want to make an offer to Dolph Ziggler i have been thinking we could be good together me and you we are perfect we can run through losers like Syxx and Kane and Mick foley and we can run this the WCF to the top were it belongs what do you say.

(PROMO  OPEN FOR DOLPH ZIGGLER)
Back to top Go down
TheSwedishAce

TheSwedishAce

PostSubject: Re: Lets get this started.....   Lets get this started..... EmptyFri May 02, 2014 3:24 pm

*The crowd pops hearing Ziggler's music, after his victory over Christian at Backlash the crowd is excited to see what Ziggler does next. Dolph comes out to the top of the ramp microphone in hand. He begins walking down to the ring while JR and King address the audience*

Jim Ross: "Dolph Ziggler is coming off of a decisive victory over Christian at Backlash. Christian had the upper hand in the rivalry leading to their match..."

Jerry Lawler: "He did, but Dolph never backed down and stepped up to the plate. I'm sure he put a lot of people here on notice with a win like that."

Jim Ross: "He sure did, as we can see with Zema Ion right here."

Jerry Lawler: "DJ Zema Ion."

Jim Ross: "Well this is a wrestling company, so being a DJ won't help much in this business. This is a place of words and actions, let's see which of those two things Dolph responds to this young man with tonight"

*Dolph enters the ring and looks around at the crowd before speaking, gauging their reactions, making his decision on Zema Ion's proposition.*

Dolph Ziggler: "So you come out here and say you're the best at looking good, then want to team with me? I may not be Chris Jericho, but I at least innovated looking good in this business. I'm the spotlight stealer. I'm the Show Off, I make looking good, look good. I mean, just look at me."

*Dolph Ziggler smirks as the crowd begins to cheer as the cameraman pans over Dolph's body. The female fans are heard the most, though some males comfortable with who they are cheer loudly as well*

Dolph Ziggler: "So your offer to work together to 'take this place to the top' as you so eloquently put it. I'm declining it. I don't want to sound arrogant, but I don't need anybody to take me to the top. I found that out the hard way. The tag division here is dead, so all teamwork gets you is disappointment and someone with a knife in their back pocket, waiting for you to be at your most vulnerable. My advice, make your own impact and prove why you should be at the top of the company."

*Dolph turns to leave the ring after that but becomes distracted by one rowdy fan near the steps. He has a sign and spent the whole promo trying to get the Show Off's attention. Dolph becomes fully focused on the fan and the sign addressed to Dolph, which is a drawing of Dolph with moveable arms doing his signature taunt. Ziggler's back is turned to Zema Ion and has forgotten about both the man in the ring with him and his scheduled match with that man, leaving him open to attack*

[PROMO OPEN TO ZEMA ION]
Back to top Go down
Acdestructiv9912

Acdestructiv9912

PostSubject: Re: Lets get this started.....   Lets get this started..... EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:59 am

DJ Zema Ion: Look at you,you look like a set of uncooked noodles haha i mean you are not the show off you do not steal spotlights,hell you steal Jerry The King Lawlers hair gel thats all you steal besides when was the last time you won in WCF buddy thats what i thought you got beat by christian dude christian he does not look nothing like me i mean come on man look at me.

"Camera looks at DJ Z with a different angle"

Lets get this started..... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWM1Jg7rvjA50dPxtOIN9U-jQeSePVtAGXra_Fy8iTuXxfjyuHiQ

JR: Wow he looks great and even ziggler is looking at him with suprise.

"Dolph Ziggler looks at DJ Z with suprise"

Lets get this started..... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5GQIcNURThgj3yoTqpCoKFVnnLhFOGbDxB1XPn28eQYvTgv25og

DJ Zema Ion: Yea you like it you see i look good and you Mr.Uncocked Noddles do not look good and see haha.

"DJ Z drops the microphone and Dropkicks ziggler and kicks him down"

Jerry The King Lawler: Oh my he just layed him out and now he is setting him up.

Lets get this started..... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZmtv1RVQHKG424opE1ZKrarG40q_Ujp9ziV9xnGNgn1__HbZXlw

"DJ Z connects his finishing maneur"

JR: Oh my god Oh my god he hits it the Gory bomb and wait he's not done he is going to the top rope.

"Zema connects with the 450"

DJ Zema Ion: I told you shoul have accepted either way we could have tooken the tag team division up to the top but instead you just got destroyed BOOM THAT JUST HAPPEND.

"Zema Leaves the ring as Ziggler looks up at DJ Z and yells THIS IS'NT over"

Lets get this started..... 68bfa58b41b606c24b5fe8670f1d2cfa_crop_north

"DJ Z looks at the crowd and say bur bur burrrrrrrrnnnnnnnn"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets get this started.....   Lets get this started..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Lets get this started.....
Page 1 of 1