Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Let's Play A Game

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Let's Play A Game Empty
PostSubject: Let's Play A Game   Let's Play A Game EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 12:58 am

RAW comes back from commercial to show Matt Striker standing with a mic in hand ready to give an interview.

Let's Play A Game Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSpHzTbXQRDxpcieDzBT8AX253JNETG7p6jndUmXlvWiLVsN5F-TRqnNmD4

Matt Striker Hello ladies and gentlemen and welcome back to Monday Night RAW. I have with me a man who hasn't been here very long but has certainly made his present felt. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you tonight's Special Guest Referee, the number one contender to the WWF Championship, and the "Pink and Black Attack", Tyson Kidd.

The crowd cheers as Tyson Kidd steps on screen with a smile.

Matt Striker First off, Tyson, can you explain to us your actions against Fandango hitting him with not one, not two, but three different finishers to put him away when you simply could have likely pinned him anyways?

Let's Play A Game 0

Tyson Kidd: Someone had to teach him a lesson he wouldn't forget. Did you not see what he did to me Striker? Did you not see that cheap shot he fired at me before the bell even rung? He thought he could get away with a sneak attack and put me away that quickly. That is a mistake I'm sure he will never make again. See, not only did I need to teach him a lesson, but I had to think about myself too. Fandango, his record spoke for itself. He beat 8 of the greatest superstars back to back, including my opponent for King of the Ring, Rikishi. This was an opportunity that I couldn't miss. I couldn't take any risks, I had to beat Fandango to prove that I am exactly where I deserve to be, that I am ultimately better than Rikishi, and that I am the future WWF Champion. So I made sure there was no way in hell Fandango would be able to kick out.

Matt Striker: Alright then. Well, tonight you have been made the Special Guest Referee in the main event match between Drew McIntyre and Rikishi. Do you plan to take. . .

Matt stops speaking as a stagehand rushes up to him and whispers in his ear.

Matt Striker. Sorry to break our interview early but I have something to take of.

Tyson Kidd: Yeah. . .but. . .

Tyson sighs as he throws his hands up and turns around only for a masked man to hit him in the face with a steel pipe. A few more masked men step on camera as they gather up Kidd's body and start to leave. As they leave, one of the men stay behind to take the camera and break it, causing static.

----------LATER IN THE NIGHT----------

Let's Play A Game King-jr

Jerry Lawler: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome back to Monday Night RAW and up next we are going to show you some disturbing footage that was sent to us during commercial from resident superstar Johnny Gargano.

Jim Ross: All I have to say about it is Gargano is a sick bastard.

The titantron lights up with with a video taken from what appears to be a handheld camera. It is in an elevator for a few moments before the machine dings and the doors open.

Let's Play A Game View-out-elevator-door

The camera proceeds forward, looking at the ground as the camera rounds several corners before opening a door and stepping inside. The camera lifts up to show a dim light over a desk and several masked luchas wearing leather around the pitch black room. The camera heads over to a large leather, wheeled chair as the camera man sits down.

Let's Play A Game Rich-cappuccino-finish-stylish-office-desk-wmultiple-drawers-img-7681

He has the camera face the door for a few moments before two large men carrying someone walk in and place him in the chair in front of the desk.

? ? ?: Gentlemen.

The guards tie the man to the chair before removing his mask and revealing Tyson Kidd. The camera then turns around to show Johnny Gargano.

Johnny Gargano: Ladies and gentlemen and fans of the WWF, my name is Johnny Gargano. Tonight I bring you to my office which is in a disclosed location. My guest is none other than the special guest referee for tonight, the number one contender for the WWF Championship, and the man who crushes dreams, Tyson Kidd.

Gargano turns the camera back around to face an angry Tyson Kidd as he placed his feet on the desk revealing he is wearing Kidd's ring gear.

Johnny Gargano: Tyson, I'm glad you don't have a busy schedule and were able to make it here tonight. I know you, just like everyone else watching this, are wondering why I summoned you here. You see, you have impressed me with your talent and your heart for what you do. You remind me of me back when I first started. A young, mild mannered boy with the intent on pleasing the people. But then I learned that business is full of backstabbers and. . . I'm getting off track. Tyson, look at me. I brought you here to make a deal. You see, a wise man once told me "The best way to defeat an enemy, is with another enemy.", or in your case, the best way to defeat Rikishi, is with me. What do you say?

Tyson Kidd: Piss off!

Johnny Gargano: I figured you would say such a thing. Let's play a game shall we? I like games. I call this one, Deal. . . or No Deal. If you say Deal, then its over and done with and you can walk out here knowing for a fact that you will be WWF Champion. But if you say no deal, well. . .

Gargano spins the chair around for a moment showing barely visible details of the room before stopping and facing a corner. A light cuts on to show Natalya stuck behind a plexiglas wall begging for help.

Johnny Gargano: If you say no deal, God knows what might happen to your precious over there. I mean, everyone calls me a sick freak so that gives me plenty of things I can do.

Tyson tried to spring up but is held back by the chair, rage clearly visible in his eyes.

Tyson Kidd: You let her go!

Johnny Gargano: Now, now, let's not be hasty. You have until Saturday Night to give me your answer. Guards?

The guards hit Tyson with another steel pipe and bag his head as Gargano turns the camera around to show himself once again. He smiles into the camera before cutting it off.

[Promo Closed] [Ready for Grading]
Back to top Go down

Let's Play A Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Play A Game   Let's Play A Game EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 6:26 am

Johnny Gargano = +5 SP

Not much to comment on here, it was a very "different" promo, but very well written and pretty funny. I enjoyed reading it. This is how you build a feud well! Good job!
Back to top Go down

Let's Play A Game
Page 1 of 1