Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IT"S TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BigPoppaChuck

IT"S TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!!! Empty
PostSubject: IT"S TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!!!   IT"S TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!!! EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 8:39 am

IT'S TIME TO PLAY THE GAAAAAAME!!!! The music blares across the speakers of the arena and the WCF crowd erupts. Stepping out from the backstage onto the platform is Triple H. The crowd goes into hysteria and the sound roars like thunder across the arena. Triple H inspects the crowd with an intense look on his face. He appears to be in prime condition. He makes his way down the ramp, in vintage fashion, and enters the ring. Walking around the ring, soaking up every last cheer, he finally motions to a stagehand and they bring him a microphone.

Thank you!! Thank you for the most welcomed response to me showing up here at WCF. But let's get down to business. I have wrestled all over the world and worked for some of the biggest promotions in the business. I have shared blood, sweat, and tears with legends that will live forever like true titans. I thought I accomplished everything I could in this business. I did not believe that there was nothing left to be obtained. Then, one day, I'm doing some channel surfing and I tune in to an episode of WCF RAW. There is a lot of talent here.....BUT!!!

A smile begins to crease the hardened look on Triple H's face. The crowd responds with another thunderous boom...

BUT!!! One thing I know for sure. When those guys sitting in the locker room lacing up their boots heard my music, they all knew the bar was just raised!!! The guys holding the gold are all starting to white knuckle their titles. Knowing that their days of being champions are soon to be just memories. Footnotes in their careers. NO ONE!!! I mean no one brings to the table what I do. By any means necessary. I have always done what was needed to win. For all you technical wrestlers, I will put on a wrestling exhibition that would make Stu Hart proud. To all you Powerhouse guys, I will introduce you to every inch of this canvas that would bring a tear to the eye of my mentor, Killer Kowalski. And no one does Hardcore better than yours truly!! So......this is an open invitation to any of you glorified jobbers in the back!!! Train as hard as you can...Say your prayers and eat your vitamins, strap on your gold medals, keep telling yourself how Awesome you are, asking Who's next??? I am here and ready to redefine this entire organization and take it to the next level!!! One by one, you will all bow to the King of Kings!!!! And if you ain't down with that....I got 2 words for you!!!!! THE GAME!!!!

Triple H's music cues up again as he tosses the microphone back to the stagehand...He climbs to the second turnbuckle and begins to jaw at the crowd...The cheers mixed with boos is deafening...He does some flexing and jumps from the turnbuckle back to the mat.. Through the ropes to the floor and walks back up the ramp. Turns around to acknowledge the crowd...Arms stretched out from each side of his body then gives a crotch chop before disappearing backstage.

REPLY OPEN TO EVERYONE
Back to top Go down

IT"S TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!!!
Page 1 of 1