Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your Wrestling Info

Go down 
+6
Alveuss
DJ
MercilessEarth
Kurt Angle (Crim616)
DieCobros
Holybatman
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Holybatman

Holybatman

Your Wrestling Info Empty
PostSubject: Your Wrestling Info   Your Wrestling Info EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 2:42 pm

Ok so I'm sure the thought of becoming a wrestler has came across all of our minds. So I thought up of a fun little thread that we can all relate to and enjoy. This thread is to post your wrestling information if you actually became a wrestler. I'll post the template with my info filled in. Btw, you are free to fantasize all you want.

Ring Name: Schmidty

Theme Song:

Gimmick(s): Obsessed with hair. The word bowl cut would drive me insane and probably turn me into a man eating beast as I tear my opponent limb from limb until finally I take a lock of their hair after the match. Then soon I am repackaged and earn the name "king of domination". I'll go on a long winning streak which will end at Breaking Point in a submission match against Daniel Bryan.

Sigatures: Silver Spoon DDT and Knee Face Buster/Eenziguri combo

Finishers: Running Sleeper Slam and Sleeper Hold

Your ideal debut in the WWE: It'll be a dark day when the lights dim just a little bit and I walk out without a single reaction. I then grab a mic and talk about how stupid everyone's haircuts are and I claim that I have the best hair in the world. Then Dolph Ziggler will come out as the bell rings and I end up winning by roll up but attack Ziggler after the match and take a lock of his hair in the end.

Your ideal accomplishments: Become TNA Champion and WWE Intercontinental Champion. End Kane's career. Have a year long feud with Dolph Ziggler. Make John Cena tap out. Go on a 379 winning streak.
Back to top Go down
DieCobros

DieCobros

PostSubject: Re: Your Wrestling Info   Your Wrestling Info EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 3:06 pm

Ring Name: Cobros

Theme Song:

Gimmick: A cyborg who doesn't talk much at all, or rather, doesn't really get the opportunity to because he gets cut off all the time. Fights for great justice. Looks kinda like this:

Your Wrestling Info KlassikCyrax

Signatures: Tornado DDT, Winding European Uppercut

Finishers: Paralyzer (Think of it like a Saving Grace going into a cutter.), Vertebreaker

Your ideal debut in the WWE: Beating Dolph Ziggler on Smackdown. Hey, you gotta start somewhere right?

Your ideal accomplishments: Being an Intercontinental Champion and bringing some prestige to the belt. Losing to Undertaker at Mania, but working the match of the night. Being DLC on WWE 2k19. Writing several books on my career.
Back to top Go down
Holybatman

Holybatman

PostSubject: Re: Your Wrestling Info   Your Wrestling Info EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 3:28 pm

Thanks for killing my thread Cobros. I wanted to have fun but the dudes with their egos hanging out won't allow that. GG.
Back to top Go down
Kurt Angle (Crim616)

Kurt Angle (Crim616)

PostSubject: Re: Your Wrestling Info   Your Wrestling Info EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 3:47 pm

Ring Name: Dave Turner

Entrance song: I would have different ones throughout my career including: Bullets and Octane-Save Me Sorrow, The Black Keys-Thickfreakness and Wolfmother-Colossal

Gimmick: Wouldn't really have one, more just a bit of arrogant, confident, focused, resilient even when theres no chance.

Signatures: Superkick by the ropes, german suplex off the rebound. And a top rope cross body.

Finishers: Diving Headbutt and some submission.

Ideal WWE debut: I get the jobber entrance during the commercial. It would be against someone established, and I would start running through my offense after not being pinned. Finally hit the diving headbutt and get the surprise victory.

Ideal accomplishments: Title match at Wrestlemania, last an hour in the Rumble, headline at least one PPV, have a 45+ minute match, a real Tag Title run, retire Chris Jericho at Wrestlemania.
Back to top Go down
MercilessEarth

MercilessEarth

PostSubject: Re: Your Wrestling Info   Your Wrestling Info EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 4:30 pm

Ring name: Manic

Theme Song:

Gimmick: Crazed lunatic with a pink mohawk, Crow-like facepaint, black jean shorts ripped at the knees, and various band tee shirts. Despite this, and the fact that I would specialize in hardcore style wrestling, I would still have a solid mat game as well. Surprisingly good at technical stuff. For interviews, I would try to incorporate lyrics of classic songs into what I say, just enough so its not cheesy in its execution.

Signatures: Cobra Clutch, DDT onto various music records, smashing a microphone stand over my opponents head

Finishers: Rising knee to the bridge of the nose, Koji Clutch

Ideal WWE debut: Run in bloody beatdown of Batista before he returns, utilizing weapons such as a microphone stand and an electric guitar

Ideal accomplishments: Reviving the Hardcore division, slowly becoming a more rounded character, gaining the respect of fans and colleagues, making the IC belt mean something again, never legitimately injuring another worker despite a dangerous style of working.
Back to top Go down
DJ

DJ

PostSubject: Re: Your Wrestling Info   Your Wrestling Info EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 5:39 pm

Ring name: DJ Moore

Entrance theme: 

Gimmick: I don't really know. If I had my choice, I'd be like a Kevin Steen type character, but I'd like to start off as a face. I wouldn't have any real set gimmick, more like a common wrestler. 

Signatures: Sit out back powerbomb (For the Record), twisting neckbreaker, flip clothesline.

Finishers: Running legdrop w/theatrics (DJ Booth), double underhook drop (Less is Moore)

Ideal accomplishments: Be in a long running tag team and end up turning on my partner, becoming one badass heel. Win the tag team championships, be in an elimination chamber match, have a decent run with the United States championship.
Back to top Go down
Alveuss

Alveuss

PostSubject: Re: Your Wrestling Info   Your Wrestling Info EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 6:07 pm

Ring Name: Daemon

Theme Song:

Gimmick(s): A cultist at first but always be somewhat adrift and separate from everyone else. Eventually I would simply break off and become a lone wolf type of guy. I would speak in a cryptic tone much like Bray Wyatt does in WWE right now and ironically that will cause a few superstars to follow me and form their own little stable based around my character but I would never truly acknowledge them as friends or partners, just show indifference towards them.

Sigatures: Running Neckbreaker & Superkick

Finishers: Crossface & Moonsault

Your ideal debut in the WWE: I'd arrive with the other cultists and the leader and interrupt the main event of Raw between 2 of the big stars at the time and attack them. I wouldn't really do much if anything to stand out from the others with me and the show will end with me and the others standing over the bodies of the superstars we just attacked.

Your ideal accomplishments: Become one of the longest reigning Intercontinental champions in history, compete in TLC and Hell in a Cell matches, become WWE champion at least once, headline a PPV, compete at a Wrestlemania and be inducted into the Hall of Fame.
Back to top Go down
Botch

Botch

PostSubject: Re: Your Wrestling Info   Your Wrestling Info EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 12:25 am

Ring Name: Riley Smith ( Needed someone other than Mike Miles, so yeah)

Theme Song:

Gimmick(s): Riley used to be a family man, many months ago, until, after an argument with his wife, he packed his things and abandoned his family, filing a divorce for his wife, and never talking to his kids again. Eventually, he realized that he was in the wrong. He tried to find them, but they disappeared, no where to be seen. Sad by this, Riley's soul became an empty shell, and by joining the WWE, he hopes that one day, he'll see his son and wife in the crowd, and go back to his happy life. Oh, and he doesn't talk much.

Sigatures: Military Press slam hold, into a snake eyes, Wheelbarrow Facebuster

Finishers: Delayed sitting powerbomb, Argentine Side slam.

Your ideal debut in the WWE: Like Santinos debut, Vince would bring one of the audience members out to face someone like Dean Ambrose. He would choose you, and because he doesn't talk, Vince gets irritated with you, and tells you to face all 3 Shield members in a 3 on 1 handicap. The match would start and Riley, managing to beat Seth Rollins, suddenly gets low-blowed by Vince, which sends out the Super Friends to protect me, which Riley, then Low Blows Cena, and Powerbombs Bryan, which leads to an addition to The Shield/ Corporation Razz

Your ideal accomplishments: Become the WHC, create a Biography, based on how I grew up, to the days of the WWE. Maybe make it in one of the WWE 2k games, with my own handpicked moveset. Headline Mania (Won't happen), hopefully become an idol for others to idolize and begin their wrestling career.
Back to top Go down
iB u n k a

PostSubject: Re: Your Wrestling Info   Your Wrestling Info EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 5:33 am

Bill Waters.
Back to top Go down
EnemyIYH

EnemyIYH

PostSubject: Re: Your Wrestling Info   Your Wrestling Info EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 6:29 am

Ring Name: "The Holy Diver" Austin Cross

Theme Song:

Gimmick(s): He was a quiet man. A good man, too. But everyone has their cataclysmal moment, a change in the wind that sends them spiraling into an about face, from good to indubitably evil. The man known as "The Holy Diver" is just that.

Sigatures: Chipper (Double Underhook Sitout Facebuster) // The Dive (Brainbuster)

Finishers: River Styx Express (Inverted Death Valley Driver) // Hope The Devil Shows Mercy (Crossface)

Your ideal debut in the WWE: Introduced on Smackdown as "Anarchy" Austin Cross along with my tag-team partner "The Mo-Town Monster" Phillip Phillips as the tag-team Decapitation Station. Be a face tag-team, and go like this for a few months. Eventually I'll turn on him, and we'll have a short feud where I completely decimate him. Continue to squash babyface midcarders on Smackdown before being sent to Raw to have a lengthy feud with a respected wrestler like Chris Jericho or CM Punk (it's my fantasy, leave me alone.)

Your ideal accomplishments: Intercontinental Champion
Back to top Go down
ajman2009

ajman2009

PostSubject: Re: Your Wrestling Info   Your Wrestling Info EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 2:49 am

Name - Marcus Love

Theme Song  

Gimmick- Ladies man from LA, wins crowds over with his flashy moves and high charisma. Kind of like Shawn Michaels right before his DX gimmick with HHH in the late 90's. The Rock has the people, Jericho has his Jericholics, Marcus Love has his Love Addicts.

The potential to turn heal is an option with alt theme music

Ideal WWE Debut - NXT and rise up to the main roster.

Finisher- The Heart Stopper (a hurricanrana that ends in a roll up pin)

What I would want to accomplish (Win the IC title and hold it for 5 months, then drop it to another up and coming superstar. Enter the royal rumble at number 13 and win it all. Win The WWE championship at WrestleMania only to lose it on Raw the night after so I can start my heal gimmick)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Wrestling Info   Your Wrestling Info Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Wrestling Info
Page 1 of 1