Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wrestling fanatic/Rockstar

Go down 
+4
Alveuss
Sigma Manatee
NathanvII
Misfits1983
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Misfits1983

Wrestling fanatic/Rockstar Empty
PostSubject: Wrestling fanatic/Rockstar   Wrestling fanatic/Rockstar EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 7:12 pm

So thought Id share some of my creativeness with the WCF universe. Been working on some music the last few months. The project is called M.S.I ( more shitty initials) and ive been working on it in my free time. Got most of the tracks posted online, free download aswell. I worked really hard on this with no support from anyone. Wrote every note and played every instrument(except drums). Some of them I think would make pretty cool entrance music lol. Anyway have a listen. www.soundcloud.com/moreshittyinitials
Back to top Go down
NathanvII

NathanvII

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling fanatic/Rockstar   Wrestling fanatic/Rockstar EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 7:21 am

That stuff is awesome, next Jim Johnston? Yes.
Back to top Go down
Sigma Manatee

Sigma Manatee

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling fanatic/Rockstar   Wrestling fanatic/Rockstar EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 10:01 am

Currently on "Get it Right" (digging the reverb) and it all sounds really good man. Are you a Rise Against fan by any chance? I really liked "November to Surrender".

Gonna have to upload some of my tracks soon. Maybe.
Back to top Go down
Misfits1983

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling fanatic/Rockstar   Wrestling fanatic/Rockstar EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 12:19 pm

Yes, I am a rise against fan. Appreciate all the positive feedback, like I said, worked really hard on that stuff , nice that you took the time to have a listen. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Alveuss

Alveuss

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling fanatic/Rockstar   Wrestling fanatic/Rockstar EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 12:42 pm

Not bad, definitely not bad. I also really liked November to Surrender, I haven't listened to them all yet but I'll give them a listen for sure.
Back to top Go down
DJ

DJ

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling fanatic/Rockstar   Wrestling fanatic/Rockstar EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 2:49 pm

I use to love Rise Against! I'm still a fan, just not as much as I once was. 
What's your favorite song by them?
Back to top Go down
Alveuss

Alveuss

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling fanatic/Rockstar   Wrestling fanatic/Rockstar EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 3:04 pm

Saviour
Back to top Go down
Misfits1983

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling fanatic/Rockstar   Wrestling fanatic/Rockstar EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 5:42 pm

That's a really tough question, I love a lot of there stuff. There album siren song for a counter culture is def my fav album. I could prolly give u a different answer each day of the week to this question but if I had to choose one song id go with Lanterns. Blood to Bleed and dancing for rain tie for 2nd:)
Back to top Go down
SlymR

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling fanatic/Rockstar   Wrestling fanatic/Rockstar EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 6:58 pm

You're shit. You should quit music forever.
Back to top Go down
MercilessEarth

MercilessEarth

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling fanatic/Rockstar   Wrestling fanatic/Rockstar EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 6:59 pm

SlymR wrote:
somebody's a grumpy gus
Back to top Go down
Misfits1983

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling fanatic/Rockstar   Wrestling fanatic/Rockstar EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 7:15 pm

SlymR wrote:
your a douchebag. you should quit breathing forever:)
Back to top Go down
DJ

DJ

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling fanatic/Rockstar   Wrestling fanatic/Rockstar EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 7:43 pm

Misfits1983 wrote:
SlymR wrote:
your a douchebag. you should quit breathing forever:)
OHHHHHH
Back to top Go down
SlymR

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling fanatic/Rockstar   Wrestling fanatic/Rockstar EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 8:06 pm

I, personally, believe that your comment was unnecessarily harsh, and that I deserve an apology.
Back to top Go down
Suntanners

Suntanners

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling fanatic/Rockstar   Wrestling fanatic/Rockstar EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 10:19 pm

#HugItOut
Back to top Go down
Sigma Manatee

Sigma Manatee

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling fanatic/Rockstar   Wrestling fanatic/Rockstar EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 4:24 am

Misfits1983 wrote:
Yes, I am a rise against fan. Appreciate all the positive feedback, like I said, worked really hard on that stuff , nice that you took the time to have a listen. Thanks.
You can tell it from your work, really has that edge to it. It's obvious the tracks have had a lot of effort put into them. What setup are you using? Like guitar and stuff?

Also, my favourite Rise Against song is either Audience of One or Survive.
Back to top Go down
Misfits1983

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling fanatic/Rockstar   Wrestling fanatic/Rockstar EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 9:14 am

I have a dean vendetta with emg pickups and I play it threw a shitty peavey combination amp. My secret is Peavey Amp kit which I use threw my iPhone. for about 150 bucks was able to by the app and all the extra pedals and amps and this thing turns any shitty practise amp into the best amp you ever heard. It's an amazing tool I would recommend to anyone. Pretty impressive what you can do with an iPhone these days.
Back to top Go down
Sigma Manatee

Sigma Manatee

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling fanatic/Rockstar   Wrestling fanatic/Rockstar EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 11:01 am

Those iPhone amp apps are the only thing that makes me look over at Apple users with envy Sad .
Such amazing tones come out of it. I'm using a Fender Tele through a Roland Cube 30x and it has served me well through these past few years. Do you do gigs? I'll be uploading some stuff to soundcloud tomorrow so I'll post it in this thread Razz .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling fanatic/Rockstar   Wrestling fanatic/Rockstar Empty

Back to top Go down

Wrestling fanatic/Rockstar
Page 1 of 1