Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wrestling Royalty

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Holybatman

Holybatman

Wrestling Royalty Empty
PostSubject: Wrestling Royalty   Wrestling Royalty EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 11:53 am

As Raw comes back from commercial, the crowd is greeted by a recognized song filling the arena to cause both a negative and positive reaction. More like a mixed reaction than anything.

A limo can be seen driving up to the stage as the crowd keeps up the mixed reaction.

Wrestling Royalty JBLLimo_display_image

JR: Now don't forget folks, JBL announced sometime last week on WCF.com that he has a big announcement tonight.

King: I wonder what it could be? Could it be a million dollar giveaway!?!?

JR: One can only wish King.

JBL steps out of the limo with his usual suit and hat on and makes his way down the ramp and into the ring with a microphone in his hand. He then awaits the crowd to settle before speaking.

JBL:
For years now, this profession has been dominated by generations of men. We go from one generation to the next leaving men with legendary status's. In every generation of wrestling, there's always a few guys that stood out. A few men that put there face in the history books as one of the best. And now everyday we can all look back on those historic occasions where those men made a name for themselves. Where those men changed the face of this business forever. And ladies and gentlemen, I am one of those men. I've fought the best of the best and I've beaten the best. I've dominated and claimed championship as well as entertain millions of people around the world. I am what some may call, A Wrestling........Gaaawwddd.

Wrestling Royalty 4d7eab4fbbfb1739fa66136000cde46e

Now I understand that I promised a big announcement tonight. Something that will change the future of this company. Everybody here by now knows what I've accomplished and that I'm looking to reach the peak of that wrestling mountain once again. John Bradshaw Layfield is far from over. You're in for months and years of Wrestling Royalty taking over this company with an iron fist and ruling over the lower classed people who some prefer to cheer for, but the veterans like myself can see who's full of it and who actually stands out. And I can see that this young generation of wrestlers is lacking a bit of skill and charisma. So good ole JBL figured out a plan to not only change this business forever, but to lead this young generation through the tough times in professional wrestling. I've been quietly forming an alliance with two other superstars. Two other superstars that together form a high classed alliance that you all will refer to as, "Wrestling Royalty". These two men have made an impact in the history of this sport and plan on expressing their voice on all of you people. Together, we'll dominate just like we have before.

John begins to fix the collar on his suit before speaking again.

JBL:
Before I announce who will be joining on my quest to dominate this company once again, I'd like to say a few words to some of the younger folks in the back. I want you younger talent to listen up and take notes on what you're about to witness. This is how you make a statement and this is how you change the face of companies. A lot of you tend to be stupid half witted morons who only want to "smash" your opponents. I'm talking to you Brodus Clay and Brock Lesnar. But most of you should realize that when you have a strong loud voice, you go farther than if you're just strong and loud. This is where the money rolls in boys. This is how the women in the business suit notices you. Now, without further ado. The first man that I'll introduce to come out here to be apart of Wrestling Royalty is a man who is so athletic, so charismatic, and a man with a legendary status already established. KURT ANGLE!

The fans begins to give off another mixed reaction towards JBL as the theme music of Kurt Angle hits their ears.

[Open To Kurt Angle]
Back to top Go down
Kurt Angle (Crim616)

Kurt Angle (Crim616)

Wrestling Royalty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Royalty   Wrestling Royalty EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 12:47 pm

JR:
And here comes Kurt Angle, the olympic gold medalist.

King:
That's about as royal as it gets, JR!

Angle makes his way onto the ramp with a big grin, and looking a bit more refreshed than usual. The crowd has a 50/50 reaction to Angle. Angle begins to walk down the ramp, as the whole crowd begins chanting "You Suck!" in rhythm with the music. He makes his way down to the ring, climbs up the steps and up to the top of the turnbuckle. And after waiting and looking at the crowd for a few moments he grabs the mic from JBL, shakes his hand, and gets ready to speak.

Kurt:
When JBL approached me backstage, asking if I wanted to join his little team, I thought "there is no chance in hell I, Kurt Angle, a Olympic Gold Medalist, and the best damn pure wrestler in the business would work for anyone!" JBL told me told me his plan, what this group could accomplish, and told me to sleep on it. JBL came to me, because I AM Wrestling Royalty. I thought long and hard about it and decided to join JBL because the business has seen nothing but garbage from all these other groups throughout wrestling!

Wrestling Royalty Kurt-Angle

Angle continues to speak

Kurt:
There was the n.W.o! A bunch of old timers who were washed up, giving themselves title matches, and taking a thriving business and running into the ground. I'll give Hogan props though, that is a damn tough thing to do! Ruining a top business in just a couple of years!

Angle is starting to get booed by the old n.W.o fans

Kurt:
Then we have Evolution! What a damn joke that was! If I was married to the owners daughter, I'd have been in as many title matches and not needed the outside help Hunter did! The list can go on all day about groups that come, try to make  a mark, and vanish without anyone even realizing. This will not be the case with Wrestling Royalty! Wrestling Royalty is here to make a mark! A statement! We will come! We will see! And we will conquer any who try to get in our way! We demand respect from every damn person in the WCF, and even all you peasants in the crowd!

Angle takes a quick break from speaking, the crowd full turning back on Angle at this point. JBL, still standing in the corner, nods to Angle in approval.

Kurt:
JBL and myself are the pinnacle of wrestling and nobody else in that damn locker room can keep up with our abilities......except one...

Angle looks at JBL, with his grin returning. They both then look down the ramp waiting for someone to come out

King:
My god, JR! You mean there is more of them?

JR:
It looks that way King, but who could these two possibly have on their side?

[Promo open to the third member of Wrestling Royalty]
Back to top Go down
MercilessEarth

MercilessEarth

Wrestling Royalty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Royalty   Wrestling Royalty EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 1:30 pm

The fans wait in anticipation to see who the third member is. There is a slight pause for suspense.

King: Who could it be, JR?

As soon as the music hits the fans boo extremely loud

King: Its the new United States Champion, Curt Hennig!!
JR: Bah gawd, King. I knew Angle and Hennig had some mutual respect but I never thought i'd see something like this...
King: This new group has everything it takes to achieve greatness in the WCF JR! What's wrong with these people? They need to show some respect... but still, theres only one true king of professional wrestling!

Hennig stops at the top of the ramp, showing off his newly acquired United States Championship and giving a smug look out into the crowd

"You all suck" chants are raining in as Hennig makes his way down the ramp, pointing toward Angle and JBL as he goes

Wrestling Royalty Perfect
(pretend its the US Title Razz)

As Hennig enters the ring, he hugs both JBL and Angle slightly obnoxiously, which sends the crowd into a frenzy of boos

JR: Oh for the love of God... King, I think I might be sick. You'd be hard pressed to find three egos bigger than these guys have, and now it seems like they're combining into one big conglomerate fit to devour the WCF.
King: Mind your manners, JR! You'd also be hard pressed to find three guys with greater credentials than these guys!

Hennig grabs a mic from Angle, laughing a bit as he does. Angle quickly makes a move to hush the fans by yelling "Shut the hell up!"

Hennig: Surprised?
"You still suck" chants pile in from the stands

Hennig: Shut the hell up when a member of the esteemed Wrestling Royalty is speaking, you lowly peasants!

JR: They have every right to say what they want!
King: Shut up you peasant!
JR: You idiot.

Hennig: I stand before you with two of the greatest professional wrestlers this world has ever seen. Two guys that even when I didn't see eye to eye with them, I've always held with a level of respect that nobody else deserves. Mr. Layfield called me with a vision. A vision of the three greatest performers in this industry joining forces to take over the WCF and forge a path into the future for the young generation of wrestlers who need someone worth looking up to. We are those people.

"Hennig sucks!" is now the chant heard throughout the arena

Hennig: I assure you fools if I sucked I wouldn't be in this ring as the new United States champion, surrounded by the very best in the business. Speaking of the business, theres a good damn reason why this industry has fallen out of mainstream appeal with a lot of audiences over the past few years! There are far too many puppets in the back that don't have what it takes to be interesting, who don't have what it takes to compete at a top level, and certainly don't have what it takes to be considered marquee talent. And that goes for this entire industry, not just the WCF. Between the three of us we have more experience, more expetise and more accomplishments than other faction the WCF has ever seen, and we're far from finished.

JR: I wish he'd hurry up and finish...
King: Shh... he's Royalty JR!

Hennig: I want you all to take a good look right now in this ring. What you see is perfection. Wrestling Royalty will reign supreme in the WCF. The wheels already started in motion with me defeating that reject Fandango at Final Resolution. But Wrestling Royalty won't stop until each and every pleb in this organization, including its fans, bow down and worship the greatest faction in the history of our sport. And yes, kids, its a goddamn sport, not sports entertainment.

JR: I can't listen to much more of this King! As much as know you're enjoying it...

Hennig lowers the mic as the fans chant "Wrestling's oldies" Hennig raises the mic once more

Hennig: Go ahead and think what you will, sheep. We'll bring you all under the command of Wrestling Royalty just as the Kings of old did. Sometimes it just takes a little bit of force. But you'll all learn sooner or later, and you will ALL bow your heads.

With that, Hennig passes the mic off to JBL as the fans continue to hurl insults toward the ring

(OPEN TO JBL)
Back to top Go down
Holybatman

Holybatman

Wrestling Royalty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Royalty   Wrestling Royalty EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 1:56 pm

JBL gives off an obnoxious laugh before speaking.

Wrestling Royalty 5OSR2

JBL:
Take a good look folks. This is the image of leaders. We all are going to lead this worthless generation as the kings we have proven on countless occasions to be. As for all you "peasants", I'd like to quickly put you in your place. You all need to show the respect that we've earned over all these years. Mr. Perfect earned that respect when he became the greatest Intercontinental Champion of all time. Kurt Angle earned that respect when he won a gold medal in 1996. And I earned that respect when I became the longest reigning WWE Champion in Smackdown history. Now don't forget that because that respect still stands. We're still here with all those accomplishments on our backs. When we turn our backs to you I want you to remember that you're not just looking at a couple of goof balls wanting a name for themselves. You're looking at three elite superstars.....ahem.....legends, who have already made a name for themselves.

King: He's got that right. These men have all won countless titles in their past.

JR: Oh please King, their ego's are....

King: Shhhh JR, Royalty is speaking.

Now I'm not gonna stand here all night talking about what we have done in the past. I'm gonna talk about what we're going to do. We've formed this elite alliance simply to dominate the competition to prove ourselves as Wrestling Royalty. Whether it's an instant Clothesline, a high impact Angle Slam, or a Perfect Plex knocking your lights out, we're going to bring the pain. The skill we all hold combined with our intimidation tactics make us unbeatable and will help each of us on our rise to the top.

As JBL looks to be finished speaking, the three men all line up side by side in the center of the ring and hold up their arms to signify their dominance in the wrestling scene until they are cut off by a VERY familiar theme song.

JR: What....What's this? It's Stephanie Mchmahon!

The crowd is in shock as the powerful woman known as Stephanie Mcmahon walks out onto the stage with a mic in hand.

Stephanie:
John, Curt, and Kurt....I applaud you all for taking a stand like this. I listened to what you had to say about leading this younger generation and how you believe that you all still have a spot at the top. John, this may be your greatest idea yet. I know you've all been top athletes in the past and I have no doubt in my mind that you still are. I mean, Curt Hennig, the current United States Champion? That proves my point right there. This defiantly blew my mind and I am going to reward you for it. Now I was backstage trying to figure out the number one contender to the WCF Undisputed Championship. And me and the board came to an agreement that it's best for business that John Bradshaw Layfield faces Drew McIntyre for the championship at the Royal Rumble!

JBL, Kurt, and Curt are all giving off huge smiles as the other two congratulate John.

JBL:
Stephanie, I promise you that I won't let you down. I'll beat that Scottish punk and bring value back to the Undisputed Championship!

The crowd begins to boo as Stephanie Mcmahon leaves the stage and the segment comes to an end.
Back to top Go down
Holybatman

Holybatman

Wrestling Royalty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Royalty   Wrestling Royalty EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 9:15 am

Edited! Feedback would be appreciated!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wrestling Royalty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Royalty   Wrestling Royalty Empty

Back to top Go down

Wrestling Royalty
Page 1 of 1