Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Botch's Wrestling Federation (BWF)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Botch

Botch

Botch's Wrestling Federation (BWF) Empty
PostSubject: Botch's Wrestling Federation (BWF)   Botch's Wrestling Federation (BWF) EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 11:57 pm

Welcome to BWF, where your ideas come to life and are tested to prove who is the best in the ring. What I have done is I randomized the CAW's to see who obtains each championship that is set on BWF. For the first week, I only watched the matches with rivalries, but don't worry, after the first week, I will try to watch every single match in case they start a rivalry at that point. I already had most of the fed guys CAW's, so I downloaded what was on CC, and just wanted to see why Universe was good. I hope you enjoy, IDK, just something to do until someone gets online. The BWF has 15 superstars in, if you do want your guys in as well, either post in this thread thing, or send me a message though Xat or Xbox or something. Enjoy!

Opening match (Simmed): Blitzcrank vs. Axel Rose - Blitz won.

Second match (Simmed): Ryan Colt vs Jack Real - Ryan Colt won.

Third match: Dennis Urie vs. Pierre Thompson -  The match starts off where Pierre hits a running grapple. After a couple of punches from Pierre, Dennis got the upper hand, and did multiple German suplex's onto the back of Pierre's head. The match goes back and forth with strikes, until out of nowhere, Pierre hits the KO punch! This knocked Dennis out cold as well as him being busted wide open. Pierre goes for the pin, 1, 2, 3. GAME OVER! After the match they both shake hands and give each other respect.

Forth match (Submission only match): Austin Cross vs. Mike Miles - Austin uses his speed to get a quick couple of moves onto Mike. Mike reverses and gains the upper hand after the body splash into the corner. Austin then counters Mike's fisherman suplex and earns himself a few punches and kicks to Mike. Austin looks like he's fired up, but he botches a crossbody from the top rope, and Mike Miles goes for the first submission in the match. Austin suddenly counters and hits his Capture suplex onto Miles, and goes for his first submission! Austin picks Miles up and hits him with his Dragon Suplex, possibly knocking Mike out! Mike gains the upper hand and hits Cross with the Side Effect! He once again tries to make Cross tap, but it doesn't work. PSYCHO DRIVER TO CROSS! IT'S ALL OVER!! Nope, the match isn't over yet, just because he hit a inverted DDT! Austin hits a flury of kicks, he goes for the Crossface, but Mike breaks free! None of these men will tap out! Mike goes for the Camel Clutch (Without theatrics) and ends the match. Mike Miles has defeated the BWF champion that I never botch personally gave the championship to Cross. (No rivalry cut scene happened that day)

Match 5: Dave Turner vs. Alveuss - The match starts off with Aveuss with a running quad tear. Both men lock up, but Dave Turner takes advantage and repeatedly moves Alveuss into the corner. Alveuss reverses and tears the quads again. He has taken full aim to attack the legs and arms of Turner. Every time Turner is about to go for a move Alveuss reverses, and takes control. Dave finally gets Alveuss in the corner, again, and desperately tries to not let him out of the corner. He botches, and let Alveuss go for the quads again. Alveuss gets Turner in the corner and hits his STO on the turnbuckle. He tries to go for the pin, but it's only a 2 count. Turner going for the arms while Alveuss goes for the legs seems like an interesting match. Turner hits the One and Only! He then hits his Psycho Driver (which he stole from Mike) and Alveuss kicks out at 2 and a half! Alveuss reverses and hits his quad tear submission, but it still doesn't keep Dave down. The match becomes a submission fest for a while. Turner eventually gains the advantage, and hits his Psycho Driver once again, and Alveuss still kicks out! He's doing the impossible! Aveuss hits another STO to the turnbuckle, which secures the victory. They show respect at the end of the match which then the show ends.

Tell me what you guys think, and if theres anything to improve on, just post it below and I'll see what I can do Smile
Back to top Go down
Ragin' Rick

Botch's Wrestling Federation (BWF) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Botch's Wrestling Federation (BWF)   Botch's Wrestling Federation (BWF) EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 6:14 am

What the heck. I'll join in. Feel free to download Ugly Fat Fuck and Rage. Tags are UFF and RAGE. If you ever do a ladies division, you might as well nab Queen Susanna while you're at it too.
Back to top Go down

Botch's Wrestling Federation (BWF)
Page 1 of 1