Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nova Championship Wrestling

Go down 
+6
Suntanners
MercilessEarth
SlymR
Alveuss
DJ
Ragin' Rick
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ragin' Rick

Nova Championship Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Nova Championship Wrestling   Nova Championship Wrestling EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 10:03 am

Like Slymr, this will be year long run with only created superstars.  If you're interested in signing up, feel free by offering community creation tags and suggesting what characters you'd like me to use. Divas and mangers welcome! More info can be found in the link provided below.

http://forums.akionlineuniverse.com/index.php?showforum=43

Last edited by Ragin' Rick on Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:36 am; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
DJ

DJ

PostSubject: Re: Nova Championship Wrestling   Nova Championship Wrestling EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 3:02 pm

Xander Slate. XANDER SLATE.
Back to top Go down
Ragin' Rick

PostSubject: Re: Nova Championship Wrestling   Nova Championship Wrestling EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 4:36 pm

DJ wrote:
Xander Slate. XANDER SLATE.
Got it. Added him and few others I know that want in. Keep em coming.
Back to top Go down
Alveuss

Alveuss

PostSubject: Re: Nova Championship Wrestling   Nova Championship Wrestling EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 4:38 pm

Alveuss
Back to top Go down
Alveuss

Alveuss

PostSubject: Re: Nova Championship Wrestling   Nova Championship Wrestling EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 4:39 pm

Paul Anderson too. Alveuss and Paul usually put on good showings together
Back to top Go down
SlymR

PostSubject: Re: Nova Championship Wrestling   Nova Championship Wrestling EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 7:41 pm

Yeah, get Paul Anderson! He's a BEASSST!
Back to top Go down
SlymR

PostSubject: Re: Nova Championship Wrestling   Nova Championship Wrestling EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 1:30 am

Right. Well, now that my game is working, I updated Jade's moveset and uploaded her. You should download her too.
Back to top Go down
MercilessEarth

MercilessEarth

PostSubject: Re: Nova Championship Wrestling   Nova Championship Wrestling EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 3:55 am

Shohei Ito (search for Shohei)

and only now i realize I accidentally named my stock Japanese wrestler after a J-pop artist... what are the odds?
Back to top Go down
Suntanners

Suntanners

PostSubject: Re: Nova Championship Wrestling   Nova Championship Wrestling EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 4:12 am

Get Pierre Thompson (ง°▼°)ง can't have alveuss and Paul without pierre
Back to top Go down
Ragin' Rick

PostSubject: Re: Nova Championship Wrestling   Nova Championship Wrestling EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 6:21 am

Nice to get so many characters so quickly. I'll try to get the rest of em later today. Updated the roster too.
Back to top Go down
Ragin' Rick

PostSubject: Re: Nova Championship Wrestling   Nova Championship Wrestling EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 7:04 am

Added the championships. Yeah, this is still happening.
Back to top Go down
Kurt Angle (Crim616)

Kurt Angle (Crim616)

PostSubject: Re: Nova Championship Wrestling   Nova Championship Wrestling EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 9:14 am

Frank the clown, I can't remember the tags, probably Frank and Clown...if you can search gamertag it's under Crim616
Back to top Go down
Ragin' Rick

PostSubject: Re: Nova Championship Wrestling   Nova Championship Wrestling EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 12:10 pm

I'll look for him. Killer Clowns are always fun (and horrifying) to watch.
Back to top Go down
Kurt Angle (Crim616)

Kurt Angle (Crim616)

PostSubject: Re: Nova Championship Wrestling   Nova Championship Wrestling EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 12:13 pm

Yeah, if you're interested in the music for him, I'll send it to you in an email or something, really adds to the creepy haha
Back to top Go down
Ragin' Rick

PostSubject: Re: Nova Championship Wrestling   Nova Championship Wrestling EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 12:17 pm

Kurt Angle (Crim616) wrote:
Yeah, if you're interested in the music for him, I'll send it to you in an email or something, really adds to the creepy haha
Funny considering I MIGHT film the results. Nova Championship Wrestling is fast approaching its end on the 1st season. If I do film season 2, I'll ask for theme music. Thanks!

Last edited by Ragin' Rick on Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kurt Angle (Crim616)

Kurt Angle (Crim616)

PostSubject: Re: Nova Championship Wrestling   Nova Championship Wrestling EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 12:19 pm

No problem, and you may need to edit his overall, I'm not sure where it's at
Back to top Go down
MercilessEarth

MercilessEarth

PostSubject: Re: Nova Championship Wrestling   Nova Championship Wrestling EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 1:09 pm

Ragin' Rick wrote:
Funny considering I MIGHT film the results. Nova Championship Wrestling is fast approaching its end on the 1st season. If I do film season 2, I'll ask for theme music. Thanks!
you from Nova Scotia? I was born there and my family comes from there. I miss it
Back to top Go down
Ragin' Rick

PostSubject: Re: Nova Championship Wrestling   Nova Championship Wrestling EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 1:42 pm

MercilessEarth wrote:
Ragin' Rick wrote:
you from Nova Scotia? I was born there and my family comes from there. I miss it
Born in Germany actually. My e-fed is just called that because I went with a spacy theme such as my titles and PPV names.
Back to top Go down
MercilessEarth

MercilessEarth

PostSubject: Re: Nova Championship Wrestling   Nova Championship Wrestling EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 1:58 pm

my bad, for whatever reason I read it as Nova Scotia Championship Wrestling. Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Ragin' Rick

PostSubject: Re: Nova Championship Wrestling   Nova Championship Wrestling EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 6:35 pm

Roster slightly updated. My girl even made our first PPV arena. It's pretty hellish looking with blood and flames everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Alveuss

Alveuss

PostSubject: Re: Nova Championship Wrestling   Nova Championship Wrestling EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 9:02 pm

I've updated my Alveuss caw which I suggest you go download. It has 4 attires now, an updated moveset and updated attributes. Overall he's better than before.
Back to top Go down
Ragin' Rick

PostSubject: Re: Nova Championship Wrestling   Nova Championship Wrestling EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 7:29 am

Alveuss KoL wrote:
I've updated my Alveuss caw which I suggest you go download. It has 4 attires now, an updated moveset and updated attributes. Overall he's better than before.

I think I saw that, I'll get around to downloading the new version. If there's anybody else that has an updated version of their created superstar just let me know. I think I saw others...
Back to top Go down
DJ

DJ

PostSubject: Re: Nova Championship Wrestling   Nova Championship Wrestling EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 8:07 am

I've updated Xander Slate and I made Blitzcrank. 

GO DOWNLOAD THEM RIGHT NOW.
Back to top Go down
MercilessEarth

MercilessEarth

PostSubject: Re: Nova Championship Wrestling   Nova Championship Wrestling EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 8:10 am

Blitzcrank fears Raven. All i'm gonna say...

*runs*
Back to top Go down
DJ

DJ

PostSubject: Re: Nova Championship Wrestling   Nova Championship Wrestling EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 8:12 am

The Hunich Horror fears so man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nova Championship Wrestling   Nova Championship Wrestling Empty

Back to top Go down

Nova Championship Wrestling
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next