Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Breaking Point!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Holybatman

Holybatman

Breaking Point! Empty
PostSubject: Breaking Point!   Breaking Point! EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 12:34 pm

20 minutes into the Main Event of Raw has gone by.

JR: These men are beaten and battered! I don't know how much longer they can go.

As Miz pulls himself up by the ropes, he turns around to a clothesline by Cody Rhodes, sending him out of the ring and landing very hard on the outside. Cody then gives off a powerful roar to signify his sudden gain in momentum. He awaits for Bully Ray who's been out for a while after to stand up onto his feet and as he does, Cody goes for the Cross Rhodes, but Bully twists around and knee's Cody in the gut to send him into the powerbomb position. He then gives off a sly smile of confidence before lifting Cody Rhodes high into the air and sending him down to the mat, but before he can capitalize, he turns around to a Rock Bottom from the Rock! Rock hooks the leg as the ref goes down for the pin.

3...! Ding Ding Ding!!!!!!!!!

JR: HE DID IT! THE ROCK IS GOING TO WRESTLEMANIA!

King: The Rock is headlining Wrestlemania once again!

Announcer: Ladies and Gentlemen, here is your winner.......THEEEEEEE ROOOOCK!!!!!!!!!!!

Breaking Point! Normal_0025-SUS11_Photo_172

The Rock celebrates his tremendous victory as the camera gives zooms in on the very disapointed look of The Miz. As all other men roll out of the ring and begin to leave including the Rock, The Miz grabs a mic and rolls back into the ring where he begins to speak in the last few minutes of Raw.

{{The Miz}}
This......this right here pisses me the hell off!!!

The crowd boos at Miz's choice of words as he gives off a very angered look.

Breaking Point! FWGgl

{{The Miz}}
I work my tail off and this is how I get repaid? I shouldn't of even have to of competed in a fatal fourway to begin with! I am the most deserving of a title match at Wrestlemania and I get screwed out of my chance. I didn't even get pinned. But of course nobody gives a crap because the Mr. Super Hero Rock won the match and now he gets to steal the spot light at Wrestlemania once again. And what does that leave me? Huh? That leaves me with nothing but to stand here in disgust at how I am being treated in the wrestling championship federation. I mean, Stephanie Mcmahon isn't even here to control the show and her husband doesn't give a shit where she is. That all proves that this place is unstable and I am quite frankly sick of it. 2013 wasn't my year and then I came back in 2014 to begin Mizfest which should of happened at the last paper view but I got screwed out of a title shot then to. It's a sickening act by whoever is holding me back, but I'll tell you this. I'll tell all of you this. The Miz has made this company what it is today! I've impacted this sport whether you, you, you, you, you, or anyone backstage wants to admit it, I am the most must seen superstar of all time and it's about time I get the recognition for all the hard work I put into this sport. I don't come out here just to see guys like The Rock to come in and take the title just to promote his new Robo Rock movie or whatever the hell it is that he's filmed. I'm out here for opportunities to immortalize myself and that's pretty damn hard to do when I have these chains around my wrists, holding me back from getting the big one.

Miz looks straight into one of the cameras has he throws out all feelings he has for the state of the company.

{{The Miz}}
Nobody is going home until I'm done. So sit down and listen up. This company has erupted and recovered on countless times. We've had vacant titles after vacant titles time and time again. The management has ran out of ideas so they throw in these guys they can count on but what they don't realize is that I've been here since day one! Sure I've had my fair share of breaks, but I've always been under contract. A man can't help when he gets injured, but when I'm in one piece, I'm in this ring competing. I've gone through obstacle after obstacle to keep my spot here in WCF and I was this close to going to Wrestlemania. But no. While I was dumped over the ropes, The Rock stole the win so he can go off and get his skull crushed over Dean Ambrose's knee. Because we all know that you get winded easily Rock. You can't compete with a guy like Ambrose. But I can. I'd be the one to cut his reign as champion short on the grandest stage of them all. But sadly I can't. I'm standing here in the ring wondering what the hell is next for me. Huh? What's next for The Miz? I can't main event Wrestlemania with Aries and Ambrose. I can't compete for the Intercontinental Title against Triple H or compete for the United States Title against Randy Orton. So that leaves the greatest wrestler in the history of professional wrestling without a spot on the card. And that's where I cut the line. That's where The Miz has his breaking point! No longer will you all get to see the most must seen superstar of all time because I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! QUIIIIII.......

Before The Miz can say the final word to seal his fate in the company, he is cut off by.....

[Promo open for a certain someone to finish it. Feedback Welcomed!]

Back to top Go down
DieCobros

DieCobros

Breaking Point! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Point!   Breaking Point! EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 1:32 pm

JR:
BAH GAWD KING, IT CAN'T BE......

King:
It is, JR! It's the Road Dogg!!!

Upon the sound of "Oh You Didn't Know?", the crowd goes ballistic as none other than the Hall of Famer himself, Road Dogg, arrives to the scene. The Miz looks on, jaw firmly dropped as Road Dogg walks down the ramp, looking quite pissed off. Mic in hand, he rolls into the ring and immediately starts to speak, his angry face somewhat cooled down.

Road Dogg:
Ladies and gentlemen, it's The Miz! The longest reigning European champion, the man who pioneered this generation! Folks, we have a guy here that will no doubt be in the WCF Hall of Fame, I mean just take a look at him! He's got everything: The moves, the physique, the charisma! I'm sorry Mike, but it definitely seems like you got robbed tonight! Hey listen, I'm a WCF Hall of Famer, I got connections all over, I'm sure that I can get exactly what you deserve, and that is the World Heavyweight Championship around your waist! I can just see it now, The NEW Mister Wrestlemania, THE MIZ! And with that, you will retain your Wrestlemania streak and go back to being The Most Must See WCF Champion of The Past, The Present, and........The Future! Believe me when I say this my friend, you deserve this opportunity more than anyone else in the locker room.........So I implore you to reconsider your decision, please, these people WANT to see you, they NEED to see you do what you do best! As a friend, I'm BEGGING you to rethink your decision to quit this company.

And with that, Road Dogg shakes the hand of The Miz and starts to leave while the crowd starts booing. He's about to leave when he suddenly stops himself and turns around toward Miz, who has his back turned, making fun of the fans. Road Dogg stands in the middle of the ring, thinking about what to do.....

Breaking Point! RoadDogg3

JR:
Uh oh.

King:
Road Dogg's got that far away look in his eye.......

Just then, Road Dogg taps Miz on the shoulder, kicks him in the gut, picks him up, and slams him down to the mat with the Pumphandle Slam! Road Dogg stands upright looking at the fallen Miz in disgust while the crowd goes nuts and cheers the Hall of Famer on. Road Dogg then gets on a corner and does his signature taunt as his theme starts blasting in the background.

JR:
W-what did we just see?!?!?!

King:
I'm not certain myself, JR! I guess Road Dogg is fed up with his former friend?

JR:
We'll have to get some answers sooner or later. Thanks for watching tonight's show, folks! See you at next week's Raw!

Breaking Point! Miz

Miz is clearly in pain as The Road Dogg is still doing his taunting. The segment slowly fades to black.

[Promo closed. Feedback welcomed.]
Back to top Go down

Breaking Point!
Page 1 of 1