Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Emotional Boiling Point

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheSwedishAce

TheSwedishAce

Emotional Boiling Point Empty
PostSubject: Emotional Boiling Point   Emotional Boiling Point EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 4:25 pm

*The camera cuts to the backstage interview area where we are greeted with Renee Young's smiling face.*

Renee Young: "Please welcome my guest at this time, Dolph Ziggler."

*Dolph appears next to Renee, but rather than his typical smiling face, Dolph looks defeated, as if there is a lot on his mind*

Renee Young: Dolph, you're coming off of losses to Big E Langston on Smackdown and now Sami Zayn on Raw. Against Big E you took three Big Endings before being put down, but your match against Sami you just couldn't seem to get going. Even when his moves missed you just couldn't capitalize. The WCF Universe wants to know just what is running through your head right now?"

*Dolph chuckles a bit before his face turns serious as he begins to answer Renee's question*

Dolph Ziggler: "You know Renee, there's a lot on my mind. Let's go back to when the World Heavyweight Championship match for Breaking Point, or whatever Bully Ray decided to rename it, was announced. Christian and Alberto Del Rio didn't even have the decency to show up and managed to be placed into the main event. Dean Ambrose, however, was there and not only was in that main event, but won the title. Nothing against Dean Ambrose, he deserves the title, but I beat Dean Ambrose the Smackdown before the pay-per-view. He then goes on to win the title, start hunting Bigfoot or whatever and makes no mention of me. Though I was not completely tossed aside at the pay-per-view. I was given the opportunity to challenge for the Intercontinental Title in a steel cage match which ended in a draw. Now this is where things start to seem...screwy."

*Dolph's demeanor begins to change. He seems visibly riled up and his voice begins ever so slightly increasing in volume as he speaks*

Dolph Ziggler: "Rather than restart the match, rather than grant me a rematch, rather than name us co-champions, Bully Ray comes out, declares Triple H champion and then says 'I'm sure you'll get a rematch'. It's been two weeks and there has been no word on my rematch, because I won't be getting a rematch. I was kept out of the World Heavyweight Title match because those with power didn't believe I was trustworthy enough to be the face of this company. I was placed into another title match, pretty good deal right? Except the match was against not only a superstar who has gone on an undefeated streak, but also the husband of our recently kidnapped boss. This was a match I was not expected to come anywhere close to winning, but I. Did. Not. Lose. Yet here I am, title-less and feeling like I lost that match. So yes, I have had a lot on my mind recently and it shows in these past two matches. But I am going to change all of that very soon and Dolph Ziggler will not be overlooked any longer."

Renee Young: "How do you plan on doing that? The main event for tonight is already booked and you aren't in it. The winner will go on to face Dean Ambrose at Wrestlemania. If main eventing Wrestlemania is out of the cards, how will keep yourself from being overlooked."

*Dolph pauses and the smug smile from before his hard luck losses returns*

Dolph Ziggler: "I will always find a way to. Steal. The. Show. I just need to talk to a certain someone first..."

*With that Ziggler walks off camera leaving Renee to close the segment*

Renee Young: "Well, we may not know exactly what Dolph Ziggler is going to do, but one thing is for certain. He is one to watch on the Road to Wrestlemania, that's for sure. Back to you at ringside."

[PROMO CLOSED]
Back to top Go down

Emotional Boiling Point
Page 1 of 1