Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm Not Awesome i am perfection

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Acdestructiv9912

Acdestructiv9912

I'm Not Awesome i am perfection Empty
PostSubject: I'm Not Awesome i am perfection   I'm Not Awesome i am perfection EmptyTue May 20, 2014 10:19 am

*Zema Ion is making his way to the ring with his hair spray the rowd is booing him*

I'm Not Awesome i am perfection Zema-ion

DJ Zema Ion: What is up you guys my opponent tonight is the miz i have something to say dolph what i am going to do to miz is just a little bit less damage of what i am going to do to you at cyber sunday and miz when i beat you it will be a easy win because i am the inovator of perfection, and dolph ziggler is just a full of uncooked noddles.

*DJ Zema Ion laughs as everyone is cheering you suck*

DJ Zema Ion: Miz, Miz, Miz so how are you mike are match will be nothing but another easy one when i defeat you i will kick your sorry ass to the cuve and make you remember the name ZEMA ION BOOM THAT JUST HAPPEND WHAT DO you got to say miz huh? Exactly nothing.

*DJ Zema Ion is taunting the  crowd with confidence*

DJ Zema Ion: So dolph let's cut to the chase  are you sure you are ready for are match at cyber sunday like i said dolph i am the natrual innovator of perfection and you dolph are a sorry ass uncooked noddled prototype you got until tonight to just awnser me what do you belive in? I know i believe that i can kick your ass what do you belive remember dolph tonight for your response.

("PROMO CLOSED FEEDBACK WELCOME")
Back to top Go down

I'm Not Awesome i am perfection
Page 1 of 1