Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pac Man Perfection

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DieCobros

DieCobros

Pac Man Perfection Empty
PostSubject: Pac Man Perfection   Pac Man Perfection EmptyWed May 28, 2014 1:30 pm

We are live in what appears to be an arcade. Kids are playing their favorite games, and those same kids happen to be the same ones that break the machinery daily. The camera zooms in on a vintage Pacman machine.

Pac Man Perfection PacMan_Plus_0038

Then, Curtis Axel comes into view, sporting a hoodie and a bad attitude.

Curtis Axel:
Ah, yes. The local arcade. Home to some of the earth's most finest, vintage video arcade games. But while all those action-packed, violent video games are enticing, I think I would prefer some Pac Man myself, for as you see, I am the Pac Man world champion! That's right, me, Curtis Axel, went through every single stage of Pac Man 50 times over, and got the highest score in the world! Not only am I perfect at physical activities, I can also beat all those nerds at their own games!

???:
Yeah, sure you did.

Axel turns and upon seeing the man who made that statement, instantly starts fuming.

Curtis Axel:
.....YOU........

The camera turns to reveal the actual Pac Man world champion, Billy Mitchell. The man who actually set the world record for the highest score in Pac Man, and has the mullet to back up his claim.

Pac Man Perfection Billy+Mitchell+Iowa+Town+Plans+Launch+Video+LFGjwH-kzgml

Billy Mitchell:
Yes, it is I, Mr. Axel, the REAL champion of Pac Man and the guy who actually did all the work instead of just showing off to the camera. As a matter of fact, if you think you're so good, why don't you play the game and demonstrate your Pac Man skills!

Curtis Axel:
Son of a....

Reluctantly, Axel walks up to the machine and inserts a quarter. With Mitchell watching from behind, we see Axel struggle to play the game, as he loses all three lives in a matter of seconds. Billy laughs his mullet off, and with Axel's anger rising, he takes Mitchell's head and drives it into the ground with the Axehole. Suddenly a referee comes into view and attends to Mitchell. He goes up to Axel and starts yelling at him.

Referee:
What the hell was that for?!?!? He's still the champion, I have the certificate to prove it!

The referee holds up a certificate of winningness as Axel pulls out a pen from his pocket, snatches the certificate, scratches out Mitchell's signature, and puts his own in place. He gives it back to the referee as he eyes the certificate, knowing he can't accept this. Axel rolls his eyes, pulls out his wallet, and gives the man a few Benjamins. The ref nods, then raises Axel''s hand in victory.

Pac Man Perfection Walter_day3

Referee:
Ladies and gentlemen, your NEW Pac Man World Champion, Curtis Axel!

Curtis Axel:
Pac Man.....Perfection! Ha ha ha! See, I am that damn good! Thought I was wrong? Well, what happened after I kicked The Great Khali back to where he belonged on Cyber Sunday? And tonight, I'm going to take that sham of a superstar Dolph Ziggler and make sure that when he leaves that ring, he'll know that he lost to pure perfection!

The segment fades to black......

[Closed. Feedback. Now.]
Back to top Go down

Pac Man Perfection
Page 1 of 1