Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Perfection.......?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DieCobros

DieCobros

Perfection.......? Empty
PostSubject: Perfection.......?   Perfection.......? EmptyWed May 21, 2014 11:08 am

Perfection.......? Basketball_2_lrg

We are taken to a basketball court, where a man by the name of Curtis Axel steps into the view of the camera, outside of the three point arc, carrying a basketball in both hands.

Curtis Axel:
Ladies and gentlemen, my name is Curtis Axel, or as you may also call me, Perfection Incarnate. Tonight I would like to reintroduce myself into the world of professional wrestling, filling in for my father, Mr. Perfect, and my grandfather, Larry "The Axe" Hennig. Today, I'm here on the local basketball court to prove a point. My father prided himself on being the perfect wrestler, a man whose technical ability, charisma, and overall talent were unmatched by those around him. He won the Intercontinental Championship and he looked damn good doing it. Today, I would like to show that not only am I a perfect wrestler much like my father, but I would also like to showcase that I am absolutely perfect at everything else I do. For instance, I will take this basketball, throw it behind me, and perfectly score a three pointer without even looking at the hoop. Don't believe me? Watch.....and learn.

Axel bounces the ball off the floor a few times, then takes a deep breath and tosses the ball behind him. He completely misses, not even landing in the ballpark of the rim, but rather into a window of a car, setting off the alarm. Axel looks behind him and shakes his head, he turns his head back to the camera.

Curtis Axel:
Must have been a nervous tick. I'll get it this time.

The camera cuts to Axel tossing the ball, it bounces off the rim and nails Axel in the back of the head, knocking him down. The camera cuts again to a freakishly tall basketball player carrying Axel on his shoulders. They're standing extremely close to the hoop and Axel lightly drops the ball into the hoop.

Curtis Axel:
Now that.....is perfection!

The basketball player lowers down so that Axel can stand on the ground. Axel thanks the player and gives him some cash for his efforts.

Curtis Axel:
You see? When it comes to absolutely everything and anything, I can do what nobody else can, and that is be completely perfect at every single sport, activity, exercise, you name it! When I arrive at the WCF tonight, I'm going to show those imperfect roaches in the audience and that feeble neanderthal Sin Cara what perfection is all about! After I pin him in the ring for the 3 count, everyone will see that I am the man who deserves a title around my waist! Because starting now.......From this moment on........This'll be the moment.......

Axel looks at his watch.

Curtis Axel:
Starting now at 4:55 PM, wait no. Starting now at 4:56 PM, this'll be the moment......

starting now......

Of the genesis......

Of Curtis Axel!

Axel smirks before he looks sideways and notices an angry man charging at him with a stick, the owner of the vehicle that Axel damaged. Axel runs off as the segment ends.
Back to top Go down

Perfection.......?
Page 1 of 1