Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best Or Worst Online Random Player Matches

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The Beast

Best Or Worst Online Random Player Matches  Empty
PostSubject: Best Or Worst Online Random Player Matches    Best Or Worst Online Random Player Matches  EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 12:32 am

This is simple all you do is post your best and worst experiences playing with random players on any WWE Game its very rare to have a 'GOOD' match with a random player but if you have any post it any awful bad ones with hackers for instance post it mine for now was on 13 around Summer time last year I made an Elimination Chamber on Player it was going good until the hacked caw came out of his pod and froze every one yeah, Also that same scenario in a two vs two tag match and we were facing two of those hackers different ones but the same freezing hacked caw a good one was a match I played against a complete random at the time he was Taker it was at the Mania 28 arena and it was an I Quit Match it was shocking how good it was it was like it was booked to be great with the spots you expect, the dive fails or hits it, table breaks, dives through tables from Punk, Takers come back, Punks heel beat down, kendo sticks and chairs etc. Any ways thats it so you can't see me (dissapears)
Back to top Go down
Holybatman

Holybatman

PostSubject: Re: Best Or Worst Online Random Player Matches    Best Or Worst Online Random Player Matches  EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 2:42 am

Any match against you was my worst.
Back to top Go down
Randy Borton

Randy Borton

PostSubject: Re: Best Or Worst Online Random Player Matches    Best Or Worst Online Random Player Matches  EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 3:22 am

Every match online was the worst.
Back to top Go down
PunisherLH

PunisherLH

PostSubject: Re: Best Or Worst Online Random Player Matches    Best Or Worst Online Random Player Matches  EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 5:20 am

Holybatman wrote:
Back to top Go down
Twysted

Twysted

PostSubject: Re: Best Or Worst Online Random Player Matches    Best Or Worst Online Random Player Matches  EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 5:24 am

PunisherLH wrote:
Holybatman wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Or Worst Online Random Player Matches    Best Or Worst Online Random Player Matches  Empty

Back to top Go down

Best Or Worst Online Random Player Matches
Page 1 of 1