Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Top 10 WWE PPV matches of this year so far that you have seen?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Beast

Top 10 WWE PPV matches of this year so far that you have seen?  Empty
PostSubject: Top 10 WWE PPV matches of this year so far that you have seen?    Top 10 WWE PPV matches of this year so far that you have seen?  EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 9:38 pm

What the title says as far as mine go here are 10 remember these are only matches I have seen so if there isn't a amazing match that happened this year that isn't on here it is because I didn't see the match.

I will start this off with a honorable mention that wont make the list but was good...

Honorable mention: ADR VS Big Show Elimination Chamber 2013

Now onto the proper list and it goes...

10. Wrestlemania 29 Big Show, Sheamus and Orton VS The Shield 3 on 3 tag team match (Very good opener to Mania this year and it was a good match in general especially for how little time the match got)

9. Wrestlemania 29 ADR VS Jack Swagger (A little slow but I enjoyed the match and there were many times in the match where I thought either superstar would be booked to win so it was also unpredictable)

8. WWE Elimination Chamber 2013 Cena, Sheamus and Ryback VS The Shield 3 on 3 tag team match (Lots of good spots and crazy action in the match and a very unpredictable winner, you should definately check this one out if you have not seen it however it did have some very boring bits to it. But then again we are only on 8 of this countdown and there are many more matches to come on this list.)

7. (Please dont kill me but I did not think this match was as good as other people thought it was but it was a good good match and I will watch this match again some time in the future and maybe I will change my oppinion on this match but until then here it is...)

The main event of Summerslam 2013: D bryan VS John Cena (Most of you have seen this match but if you haven't check it out and watch it. However I thought it was good just not nearly as good as many other people thought it was)

6. Wrestlemania 29 Brock Lesnar VS Triple H No Holds Barred Match with HHH's career on the line (Very very good match here with many great spots including table crashes, chair shots, steel step etc not much more I can say about this match with out spoiling it for people who have not seen it. So if you have not seen this match check it out now or a few minutes later but make sure you watch it some time and dont miss this one out.)

5. (This match was a dissapointment in my eyes a match with this much hype and build should at least be a in the top 3 of a list like this but here is the match....)

The main event of Wrestlemania 29 The Rock VS John Cena II for the WWE title (What more can I say about this most people here will of probobly seen it but if you haven't check it out. However it is no where near as good as it should of been.)

4. Elimination Chamber 2013 The Rock VS CM Punk WWE Title (Lengthy, very good main event with lots of cool spots and one funny botched one. But seriously check this one out as well and if you dont well then dont but definately check out the top 3 of this list.)

3. The only Elimination Chamber match at the WWE PPV this year Elimination Chamber (I know right WTF only one chamber match at a PPV called Elimination Chamber?)

Swagger VS D bryan VS Kane VS Chris Jericho VS Mark Henry VS Randy Orton the winner faces the WHC at Mania (To sum this match up in one word would be awsome! There were some awsome spots in this match, story telling, general wrestling, pacing and it was the most unpredictable match on the whole card of this PPV that this match was on. Props to Swagger, Mark, Bryan, Jericho, Kane and Orton for putting on such a good match.)

2. Wrestlemania 29 The Undertaker VS CM Punk (Jesus christ the Undertaker can still go! Not only that but Taker is 48 years old! And he cann still put on a match like this god! Just as many props to Punk as well in this match I wont ruin any thing just watch this match now! There was one botch but it didn't matter the slightest I guesse that is what happens when a epic match is too epic to care about such a silly pointless botch.)

And the number one spot is in my oppinion just like this whole list...

The Best VS The Beast from Summerslam 2013! (All I can say is amazing, I wont ruin one bit of this match and if you have not seen it watch it now!)

Well thats it with my list guys. I will make an updated version at the end of the year but until then thats how the list stays. A few more honorable mentions Summerslam 2013 Christian VS ADR WHC match and I do think that the WWE title match this Sunday between D bryan and Orton will be very good as far as it making the list at the end of the year probably same goes with CM Punk VS Ryback and Heyman and the 3 way tag team match.
Back to top Go down
Suntanners

Suntanners

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 WWE PPV matches of this year so far that you have seen?    Top 10 WWE PPV matches of this year so far that you have seen?  EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 1:08 am

Cody and Goldust vs the shield at battleground
Back to top Go down
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 WWE PPV matches of this year so far that you have seen?    Top 10 WWE PPV matches of this year so far that you have seen?  EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 1:39 am

I will check that out but I have not been able to watch that match yet Aries.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 WWE PPV matches of this year so far that you have seen?    Top 10 WWE PPV matches of this year so far that you have seen?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Top 10 WWE PPV matches of this year so far that you have seen?
Page 1 of 1