Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Z The Best Broski: Vol 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Z The Best Broski: Vol 1 Empty
PostSubject: Z The Best Broski: Vol 1   Z The Best Broski: Vol 1 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 1:30 pm

Zack rushes out of the curtain, camera in hand, to a mountain of applause. He gives a big grin and yells at the top of his lungs "WOO! WOO! WOO!". Zack stops down the ramp to say something inaudable to the camera. He takes time to shake hands, point out signs, and generally make the night of whoever he's next to.

Zack slides in the ring. He closes his eyes and puts his hands in the air as if he's truly absorbing the energy from the crowd. He takes one last look around before grabbing a mic.

Hello everybody and welcome to Z True Long Island Story. As always, I am your host, Zack "WOO WOO WOO" Ryder. I am both Bro Cassidy and the Bro-dance kid, and it's so good to be here tonight. I'm looking out at all the smiling faces and see some of you were expecting me. I think I see some headbands, and-- oh look at that sign! So cool. You love me, you really love me.

Zack's big smile finally starts to fade a little bit at a time. He takes off his glasses and places them in his shirt. He lets out what seems to be a small sigh.

You know, it's a wonderful reaction like this that makes me think to myself that it's been a long road. I haven't always had the best responses...sometimes none at all. I've just worked so hard just to be able to stand in this spot in front of you. Let alone wrestle for you. It seems that every time I come close to the brass ring, pun intended, it gets pulled away from me. At some point it just becomes frustrating. I would look into the mirror and I didn't like the things I see. My dream just wasn't becoming a reality. Things just weren't happening. But that was the past. Let's take about the future. Let me tell you why I'm here. The moment that brought me here.

You see, the Z True Long Island Story isn't just about Zack. No, No, Broski. It's about the connection with the fans. Zack Ryder doesn't do this all by himself. When I'm out here, I give it my all every time I'm in this ring. Win or lose...or lose a lot...or that one time I lost REALLY badly. That was not cool, Bro. There was a time when I was injured and I could have stayed in the back. I could have had the night off. But I know the fans wanted to see me. I couldn't let them down. I knew I wasn't going to win, but I went out there anyway. And I didn't win. Surprise, surprise. I felt like I lost everything that night. I thought about packing it up right then and there. But you see, this old Bro seems to have it in with lady luck.

After the show, a fan managed to stop me as I was leaving the arena. Some little blonde kid with a broski headband. He said to me "Mr. Ryder, will you sign this for me?'. He was so hyped to meet me and get my autograph. Just my name on some random object. I couldn't believe how it made him feel. The feeling it gave me. And how simple it was to do it. I couldn't leave. I couldn't stop doing what I love to do and disappoint all those little broskis and broskettes. That is why I do this. No matter how tired or injured I become, no matter how little screen time I get, it will always be worth it to put a smile on someone's face even for the smallest moment. I am here to make this need, this passion, this childhood dream if you will, come true. Not for me, but for all of us. Zack Ryder isn't one person. Zack Ryder is a revolution of the people.

So that's why I'm here. Not just for myself, but for all of us. To bring together the power of the people and create a lifetime of memories. Memories and moments that will never be able to be recreated. Because that's what this business is all about. So why don't all of you strap on your headbands, raise your LI flag high, and let's start the Ryder Revolution together.

Zack raises his fingers with the shape of an L in one hand and an I in the other.

So Take care and---

[TBC by AngryBear]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z The Best Broski: Vol 1   Z The Best Broski: Vol 1 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 11:32 pm

Ryder stands in the ring with a confused look on his face, slowly lowering his hands.

Anderson bursts from the curtain to a mixed reaction, the crowd just isn't sure yet

Anderson stands atop the ramp eyeing Ryder with an equal confused reaction, chewing his gum, before strutting down the ramp and into the ring

He grabs a mic from the crew member at ring side, looks at it, and throws it to the outside, throwing up his hand
lowering HIS microphone.

He brings the mic to his mouth, looking at Ryder with a still confused look until he seems as though he just figured something out

Anderson: I know you...I remember who you are...you're an Edge-head right?

Ryder looks embarrassed

Anderson: Right? I thought you dressed like Edge...when did you become...original? Do you remeber me? Do any of you remeber me? You know you do
You know you do...

Ryder: Yea, you're Mr. Kenn-

Anderson: STOP! Did you hear the music? Did you see the entrance video? My name is... Mistaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Aaandeeersooon!

Ryder: Oh yea, you cha-

Anderson: AAANDEERSOOON!

Anderson takes a pause to absorb the boos

Anderson: Zack, you're kidding me right? The fans? You dress like a retarded Grimis and act like one too for the fans?
Come on man, i thought you were....wait...no. You were never better than that. There's a reason you have to resort to making people laugh at you, not with you. And there is a reason you are still mocked and ridiculed.

Ryder looks pissed and starts to ask why

Anderson: Because you are an untalented Asshole.

Ryder looks like he wants to fight

Anderosn: But its ok Zach. It's really ok. Hey look at me, my shirt says asshole. I am an asshole. There are just two differences between me and you.
I embrace the fact I am an asshole, and...whats the other one...oh yea...I'm actually talented...

Anderson: But I can help you. I can teach you to bring out that asshole. Let the world see see whats really inside you. What I know, and more importantly you know, is deep down
and wanting to be released...your asshole. I wasn't even supposed to debut yet...but I can tell you need my help. What do you say?

**TBC By Omega***
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z The Best Broski: Vol 1   Z The Best Broski: Vol 1 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 9:03 am

Zack: Well, as I just got done saying, Zack Ryder is a connection to the people. So I think I should really ask them first. What do you guys think? Should I do it? Should Zack be an asshole?

Anderson looks annoyed as if everything he just said went right over Zack's head. The crowd's reaction to the question isn't much better as boo's fill the arena. Zack takes a moment to think and strokes his chin.

Zack: I gotta listen to the people. I think I have my answer.

Anderson: What a shame. I can't belie-

Zack: Of course, Broski! It'll be the best experience of my life! This is just the change I've been looking for!

Both men form a big gleemy smile from ear to ear. Zack puts out his hand and Anderson goes to shake it.

Zack pulls his hand away at the last second.

Zack: BUT speaking of change, Mr...Kennedy.

Just like a boomerang, Anderson seems to be upset at Zack once again.

Zack: I don't think you and I are too different. You see, I might have changed my look around, but I've always been Zack Ryder. When I was a Major bother, an Edgehead, or the tall drink of iced Z you see before you, I was always Zack Ryder. You? Not so much. Used to be Kennedy. Why the name change?

Kennedy starts to speak and--

Zack: Hold it! Not done yet, Bro-seph.

That is a major no no. You do not stop Ken from talking. Ken stretches his neck a bit as he tries to stay calm.

Zack: I think it's obvious, really. Just like ol' Zack, you couldn't make it in the big time either. You've got a losing streak as big as mine, if not bigger. You changed your name at the hope for another chance to make it big. It's the same reason we came here. To play with the big boys and make our dreams come true.

But here's the catch 22. I've changed as a person. You haven't. You pretty much said it yourself. You're an asshole. You've been one from the start and that hasn't changed. So why would anything else? Not your chances of winning, your fame, not a thing. The only thing you can change and improve on is your name. Isn't that right, Mr. Kenn--

Anderson's had enough. He swings a big right hand towards Zack, but the Ice Z ducks under it. Zack comes forward to give Kennedy a receipt for the punch, but Kennedy rolls under the rope to safety.

Kennedy yells towards the ring, "I was just trying to help you, Zack. That's all I was doing. We're nothing alike."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z The Best Broski: Vol 1   Z The Best Broski: Vol 1 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 10:59 pm

This can be graded for both
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Z The Best Broski: Vol 1   Z The Best Broski: Vol 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Z The Best Broski: Vol 1
Page 1 of 1