Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Z The Best Broski: Whys and Wherefores

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Z The Best Broski: Whys and Wherefores Empty
PostSubject: Z The Best Broski: Whys and Wherefores   Z The Best Broski: Whys and Wherefores EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 11:52 am

Zack comes out from the back with a heavy heart. Something big is on his mind. He walks down the ramp some what slowly. He puts out his hand for anyone that wants to touch it. Some do, but not all. He walks around the side of the ring and picks up a mic. He starts to walk up the steel steps just as slowly as his walk down the ramp. Zack takes off his glasses and takes a deep breath before speaking.

Zack: Last night, I lost to Mr. Kennedy....Anderson, but you all know that. I've gone on about the connection we all have. The Ryder Revolution. Last night, it wasn't enough. I was cheered on, I saw the signs in the crowd, but I still couldn't do it. I had him down many times, but he'd kick out. He did it again and again. Anderson was just the better man last night. Maybe he always was. I'm sorry everyone. I just couldn't do it. And I don't know why.

That's not even the worst part. It's not just facing yet another loss in my dream. You see, after I left the arena, I ran into a few fans. I normally get "Hey Zack! Can you sign this?", "Oh man, it's Zack! How you doing, Broski?", but just like my victory, that didn't happen. They asked me, "Why didn't you beat him? Wasn't our connection enough?". It's hard to have someone believe in you so much and let them down. I've won ONCE since coming here, and barely ever before that. I've had to face this again, and again, and again, and it's just becoming too much. I don't want to let you guys down any more. I'm doing the best I can, and I'm not sure it's good enough. I can't keep disappointing these people. They pour their heart and souls into my every match. If that's not enough for me to get the win, then I shouldn't be here. Or anywhere.

Zack puts his glasses back on. He looks like he's trying to hype himself up for something. A small smirk emerges. Zack takes some care, and spikes his hair.

Zack: For what I'm going to say next, I'm going need you guys to get behind me. I need to feel that burst of energy again. Maybe the for the last time. Let's all say it together!

"WOO!"

"WOO!"

"WOO!"

Zack: YOU KNOW IT! That's the stuff! So tonight, Live on RAW, I'm putting the Z true Long island on the line. KENNEDY, if I can't beat you, I don't want to stay. I want a rematch. I want it now. And if I can't win it, Bro-ick the last Broski is packing up the tights for good. I'll leave WCF... and my wrestling career behind.

What do you say, Kennedy? You've got nothing to lose, and the world to gain.

[[TBC by Angry Bear]]
*As an aside, all my promo names have been based off of comic called 'Y the last man'*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z The Best Broski: Whys and Wherefores   Z The Best Broski: Whys and Wherefores EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 6:55 am

Bump for reply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z The Best Broski: Whys and Wherefores   Z The Best Broski: Whys and Wherefores EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 5:37 am

Kennedy Stops at the top of the ramp, moving noticeably slower after the match last night.
He has an almost confused look on his face, burning a hole into Ryder.

He motions slowly upward, and his microphone drops from the rafters.

Once he has mic in hand, he gets a smug look on his face, and starts chewing his gum

Z The Best Broski: Whys and Wherefores Kennedy_display_image

ANDERSON: Zach Ryder. The Long Island Iced Z. The Edge-head. Putting it out there. Putting your career on the line....for what? What possible reason? To prove something to yourself? To them?

Ryder starts answering yes to Anderson, not using the mic

ANDERSON: (starts to chuckle) You...want to step into the ring, with the biggest asshole in the WWF? Again? You want to go toe to toe with the best thing to ever come out of... GREEN BAAAY....WISCONSIIIIIIIIIIIIIINah.........

RYDER:That's why I challen..

ANDERSON: DO NOT INTERUPT AGAIN!

Z The Best Broski: Whys and Wherefores Mr.KennedyPromo_crop_340x234

ANDERSON: You want one final crack at The Head Asshole in Charge? One more time against MISTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...ANDEERSOON...

RYDER: You can bet your ass I...

ANDERSON: AAANDEERSOOON

Z The Best Broski: Whys and Wherefores Mr_kennedy1_display_image

Ryder drops his arm down frustrated he walked into the interruption

ANDERSON: I beat you last night...Several times in the back...but you want one more. One more beating. One more time, you need shown why I am better, than you.

Anderson's demeanor and posture change immediately.

ANDERSON: Ok..(noding)...you got it. But only....if its a Last...Man...Standing match. That way there is no denying, no question as to why you had to quit your job and go back to working at Wal-Mart... what do you say

***TBC by OMEGA***
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z The Best Broski: Whys and Wherefores   Z The Best Broski: Whys and Wherefores EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 2:10 pm

ZacK: The last bro Standing, huh? If that's what you want for the final showdown at the LI Corral, so be it. The true Long Island story Vs the blue light special announcer.

Anderson just chews his gum in a rough manner and rolls his eyes.

ZacK: Hey bro, I'm just working off of your joke.

Ken: Oh, har har. Good work. You want a cookie? Just shake my damn hand and let's do this.

*Ryder goes to shake Anderson's hand. Suddenly Zack takes a slap across the face. Not a hard one. A gentle slap that screams disrespect. Zack smiles having finally found his confidence. Zack quickly swings his arm around and gives a slap back to Kennedy. Just a little harder than the one he received.

Kennedy cracks his neck. "Okay, okay. That's how you want to do it?" Zack takes a slap that keeps within the pattern of being just a little harder. Soon enough, a slap war breaks out between the 2. Both men grimacing in pain just a for moment before firing a shot back at the other.

Both men close their fist and wind back. *Whack*. They both hit punches at the same time and knock each other down. At separate sides of the ring the 2 men lock eyes. Ken bites his gum, which is amazingly still in his mouth, like he's got a vendetta against it. Ryder spikes his hair like it's a fire he's trying to put out. Neither man is sure who won this battle, but they're going to make sure the war ends tonight.

End

Back to top Go down
Alveuss

Alveuss

PostSubject: Re: Z The Best Broski: Whys and Wherefores   Z The Best Broski: Whys and Wherefores EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 2:38 am

Do you guys want this graded?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z The Best Broski: Whys and Wherefores   Z The Best Broski: Whys and Wherefores EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 2:46 am

yes, sorry
Back to top Go down
Alveuss

Alveuss

PostSubject: Re: Z The Best Broski: Whys and Wherefores   Z The Best Broski: Whys and Wherefores EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 3:06 am

Zack Ryder:

I liked reading your promos which makes it even worse that you're leaving. As for this promo, I really felt the character of Zack Ryder being shown as well as you taking the story you've already built and giving it a climax whilst also making it a way to write yourself out. Write a little bit more, add a few pictures here and there, maybe some commentary and this was an easy 5. I hope to see you back soon. +4Sp

Mr Anderson:

You didn't write nearly as much as Zack did and I feel that you could have easily written much more that what you did. You have been feuding for a while now and I just don't feel that what you did was a worthy response to what Zack had written. That being said you did capture the character of Mr Anderson fairly well. Just like Zack I would've liked to see some commentary but it is what it is. +2.5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Z The Best Broski: Whys and Wherefores   Z The Best Broski: Whys and Wherefores Empty

Back to top Go down

Z The Best Broski: Whys and Wherefores
Page 1 of 1