Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Z The Best Broski Vol 2. A New Cycle.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Z The Best Broski Vol 2. A New Cycle. Empty
PostSubject: Z The Best Broski Vol 2. A New Cycle.   Z The Best Broski Vol 2. A New Cycle. EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 1:52 pm

Josh: I'm standing here with Zack Ryder before his match against--

*Zack motions for the mic.*

Zack: Hello everyone and welcome to Z the true Long island story. I'm the last son of Bro-ton, the dark Bro knight, the Iron Broski...wait, wrong franchise. WHATEVER I AM. I am always YOUR number 1 Broski, Zack Ryder. We're live here from Detroit, Michigan, and it's great to be here! There's no place like Detroit. Everybody's gonna leave their seat. You gotta lose your mind in Detroit rock city! Sorry. I just had to do that. I've been working on it all week. Anyway, ask away, bro-seph.

*Zack hands Josh back the mic. Josh just stands there for a moment taking in the horror of Zack's singing and what comes out of Zack's mind. Zack on the other hand, looks quite proud of himself.*

Z The Best Broski Vol 2. A New Cycle. 2-6

Josh: Zack, last week your match didn't go as planned and you had a personal moment. How are you holding up this week?

Zack: Bro, I am great. I've got this big smile on my face and my legion of Broskis and broskettes behind me. I've been training hard, I'm drinking my muscle milk, taking my vitamins and saying my prayers. I am more than ready to go for tonight. I'm zacked beyond belief. I had a rough moment last week, that's for sure. But I can't let 1 loss keep me down. I just have to believe in that special connection, and I'll be off like a rocket. I may sound like a broken record at this point, but I really couldn't do without all my fans. I just feed off this amazing energy that they put out. I don't know what it is exactly, but it makes me feel like I can take on the world.

Josh: It sounds like you've got it all figured out, Zack. Now, I wanted to ask about someone.

Zack: Johnny Gargano is one tough dude, but like I said I've got this. Tonight is my night. I'm going to go out there, I'm going to pump my first in the air and-

Josh: Sorry to interrupt, but I wasn't going to ask about Johnny. I was talking about Mr. Anderson.

Zack: Kennedy?

Josh: Mr. Ander--

Zack: KEEEENNNNNEEEDYYYY!

Josh: I see what you did there. You work on that all week too?

Zack: Whoa, Broski. I did! How did you know?

*Josh just puts his head in his palm. He can't believe some of the things that come out of Ryder's mouth.*

Josh: Just--Just tell us what's going on with the two of you?

Zack: Well, speaking of pumping my first in the air, I'd love to fist pump his face. You know, at first it seemed like a misunderstanding. Those happen all the time in this business. Actually, they happen a little too often. You get used to someone trying to "turn you over the dark side" and all that. But as he was trying to convince me to be an asshole, I realized how sad the whole thing kind of is. He's trying to get me to turn my back on all the people that make who us who we are. Good, bad, whatever, the fans make you who you are. I've realized this the past few weeks more than ever.

Josh: What about last week's attack? You think Anderson will try anything this week?

Zack: He's trying the same cheap tricks he used to do and he's going the same direction. No where. Josh, this isn't just some fickle thing for us. He's making this personal. We both are. It's a battle of Philosophy. Or Bro-losophy, if you will. It's our past trying to come back to haunt us. It's this on-going cycle that we're both trying to break. This cycle of losses and bad days. It's about who can break it and live the dream. In the end, only one us can be right. Only one of us can win this thing. It makes or breaks us.

Josh: One more question and we'll let you go get ready for your match. Do you have any words for Mr. Anderson?

Z The Best Broski Vol 2. A New Cycle. 20111215_wwecomexclusive_ryder_l

Zack: Ken, I don't know where you are. I don't know when I'm going to get my hands on you. I don't even know what's going to happen when I do. But when I do. Oh man, when I do. I am going to beat--

[TBC By Angry Bear]
Back to top Go down
Alveuss

Alveuss

PostSubject: Re: Z The Best Broski Vol 2. A New Cycle.   Z The Best Broski Vol 2. A New Cycle. EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 1:42 am

Bumping for reply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z The Best Broski Vol 2. A New Cycle.   Z The Best Broski Vol 2. A New Cycle. EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 11:49 pm

Anderson charges in from nowhere and body checks Ryder into the brick wall
Ryder's head bounces off the wall and the immediately slumps down

Anderson continues the assault and kicks Ryder in the chest and stomach

Anderson: ANDERSON! MY NAME, IS ANDERSON!

Anderson starts slapping Ryder[/color]

Anderson: And who are you? No one. That's who. What have you accomplished? Nothing.

Anderson continues to attack Ryder until officials pull him back.

As they restrain Anderson his face is filled with hate

Anderson: My name, is Anderson...

Anderson breaks away and hits a face-wash on Ryder.  Ken gets up and grabs Ryder by the hair, getting face to face with him.

Anderson: Anderson...

FADE

***Complete. Ready for grading for both***
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z The Best Broski Vol 2. A New Cycle.   Z The Best Broski Vol 2. A New Cycle. EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 6:44 am

Zack Ryder = +3.5 SP

This was a good Promo as Ryder, you really get into the character and it shows in your Promos. I just wish you stayed longer! Come back soon dude Smile

--------------------------------------

Mr. Anderson = +1.5 SP

This just wasn't long enough to give you a better Grade. Next time, aim for longer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Z The Best Broski Vol 2. A New Cycle.   Z The Best Broski Vol 2. A New Cycle. Empty

Back to top Go down

Z The Best Broski Vol 2. A New Cycle.
Page 1 of 1