Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tag Team Championship Tournament (ALL WWF SUPERSTARS READ)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BatDash

Tag Team Championship Tournament (ALL WWF SUPERSTARS READ) Empty
PostSubject: Tag Team Championship Tournament (ALL WWF SUPERSTARS READ)   Tag Team Championship Tournament (ALL WWF SUPERSTARS READ) EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 12:56 pm

Shane McMahon
I'd like to bring out two superstars of the WWF Roster. Please put your hands together and give a warm welcome to your WWF Tag Team Champions!!!

IF YOU SMEEELLLLLLL!!!!
WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKIN'!

The camera pans over to the stage as Roman Reigns steps out to the arena with his Tag Team Championship around his waist, followed closely behind by The Great One. The two men stop at the ramp and strike a pose flashing their titles to the crowd.

Shane McMahon
Roman, Dwayne, please make your way down here and join me in this ring.

The Rock drapes his championship over his shoulder as he makes he and Reigns make their way down the ramp and into the ring. Rock heads to the turnbuckle and jumps up to strike a pose as Reigns

Shane McMahon
I'm sure you're both wondering why I called you out here tonight. This week on RAW, you two beat Fandango in a handicap match for the Tag Team Championships, congratulations by the way. But Alberto and Fandango are no longer together and we all know that without challengers,  there can't be champions... Don't worry, I'm not going to strip you of those titles, at least not yet... but what I am going to do is give you two contenders worthy of holding the gold. See now that my father is no longer in charge, things are going to change, and what better way to kick off those changes than to have a 16 man, 8 team tournament for the number one contender to the Tag Team Championships?!!!

Reigns and Rock look pleased as Shane grins.

Shane McMahon
Now it's no secret that WWF is a t a shortage for teams now, but that's all about to change because Coachman and I took the liberty of building eight undeniably competitive teams out of the rosters greatest and brightest talent. Let me assure you that even though picked at random, I have no doubt that each and everyone of these teams will provide a strong challenge for you two. Please allow us to introduce the first team.

Shane points to the Titantron which starts flashing and cycling through all of the superstars on the WWF roster. It continues to cycle through all of the superstars before coming to a halt at Johnny Gargano. The crowd boo loudly as the smug face of Gargano appears on the titantron.

Shane McMahon
Well isn't this an interesting start, let's see who will be teaming up with Gargano.

The camera pans over to the Titantron again as it continues to cycle through the rest of the roster before starting to slow down and eventually coming to a stop at Ramapage Jackson. The crowd go wild now as Rampage appears on the titantron alongside Johnny Gargano.

Shane McMahon
What a brilliant start to this draw! What a team! Let's see who else will be fighting for this opportunity.

The titantron lights up again and cycles for a few seconds. The boos rain in as the light stop flashing and Bobby Roode appears on the titantron in a smug pose. The titantron then continues to spin through the superstars, stopping at Austin Aries

Shane McMahon
Oh, the self proclaimed It Factor and the self proclaimed Greatest Man That Ever Lived. Talk about a clash of the ego's! Let's see who's next!

The titantron flashes again, coming to an instantaneous stop at the returning The Miz. The crowd is unsure how to react until the lights flash again and Fandango's face appears besides him. The crowd rain in the boos.

Shane McMahon
The returning Miz, the former tag team champion, Fandango! This looks like a solid team. Let's see what else we come up with!

The camera pans over to the titantron again as it blinks through superstar to superstar until the crowd is met with a deafening silence when the intimidating figure of The Undertaker. The silence continues until the lights flash and the crowd go crazy for this dream team as Dean Ambrose appears besides the Deadman with a sadistic pose.

Shane McMahon
I don't pity the team that has to go up against this force of darkness. Only four teams left to go!

The crowd watch on in suspense as the screen scrolls through all of the remaining superstars and revealing the current Intercontinental and Former World Heavyweight Champion, Daniel Bryan! Before the crowd has a chance to react, almost instantly his partner is revealed as Jack Swagger. The crowd now roar in disapprovement.

Shane McMahon
A force to be reckoned with right here, the all American American teaming up with the American Dragon, what a great stroke of luck!

The titantron now starts flashing again as the superstars cycle downwards until they come to a stop at Mankind. It continues to scroll now but comes to a stop at a mystery superstar. The crowd seems intrigued as they wonder between each other who that mystery superstar could be.

Shane McMahon
Well that's an interesting outcome... Let's hope that whoever this mystery superstar is, he will work well with the deranged antics of Mankind.

The titantron flashes once more and comes to a stop at the newest addition to the WWF Roster, AJ Styles. The crowd cheer for AJ in anticipation as the titantron cycles through the remaining few superstars and lands on the Big Red Machine, KANE. The crowd is in shock and confusion.

Shane McMahon
Well a strange team for sure, AJ Styles and Kane. I can't wait to see these two in action. This leaves us with our final two superstars!

The titantron flashes and without cycling through anyone, it reveals the last two superstars to team up, Wade Barrett and Stone Cold Steve Austin. The crowd go wild for Stone Cold, ignoring any inclusion of Barrett.

Shane McMahon
What a fantastic spot to end on. The European Champion, Wade Barrett and the rattlesnake, Stone Cold Steve Austin!!! How on earth are these two going to co-exist?!

Reigns and Rock look intrigued at the combination of these two superstars before they head over to the ropes and make their way backstage.

Shane McMahon
There you have it folks, your eight teams competing for the chance to hold Tag Team Gold! This tournament starts on the 8th of July so be sure to tune in!!!

*** NOTES ****

We are currently at a shortage for teams in the WWF, which left us with no contenders for Tag Team Championships. As we are in need for contenders, we believe that creating teams ourselves by random will encourage superstars to team up and to hopefully try to make their team work. I understand that some of these teams may be a little weird at first seight, but that's the beauty of it, it gives you a lot of material for your promos or even a feud, not to mention the opportunity to hold Tag Team gold.

We made certain that no team would be too unbalanced therefore no team is better than any other. These matches will not start until the 8th of July, so this is not the next RAW card, but the card after that. This gives you plenty of time to build upon this with your characters beforehand.

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DO NOT WANT TO READ THIS CRAZY LONG PROMO

The Tag Team pair ups are as follows:

AJ Styles & Kane
Fandango & The Miz
Austin Aries & Bobby Roode
Wade Barrett & Stone Cold Steve Austin
Mankind & MYSTERIOUSNESS
Dean Ambrose & The Undertaker
Johnny Gargano & Rampage Jackson
Daniel Bryan & Jack Swagger

Last edited by MadDashFury on Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BatDash

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Championship Tournament (ALL WWF SUPERSTARS READ)   Tag Team Championship Tournament (ALL WWF SUPERSTARS READ) EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 12:57 pm

Yeah the BB codes broke, live with it <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Championship Tournament (ALL WWF SUPERSTARS READ)   Tag Team Championship Tournament (ALL WWF SUPERSTARS READ) EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 1:23 pm

*Mystery partner*

*Puts name anyways at the bottom.*
Back to top Go down
BatDash

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Championship Tournament (ALL WWF SUPERSTARS READ)   Tag Team Championship Tournament (ALL WWF SUPERSTARS READ) EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 1:24 pm

Aleed Manney wrote:
*Mystery partner*

*Puts name anyways at the bottom.*

WUT YO TALKIN' BOUT FOOL? Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Championship Tournament (ALL WWF SUPERSTARS READ)   Tag Team Championship Tournament (ALL WWF SUPERSTARS READ) EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 1:26 pm

This is why we are friends.
Back to top Go down
JoeNinho

JoeNinho

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Championship Tournament (ALL WWF SUPERSTARS READ)   Tag Team Championship Tournament (ALL WWF SUPERSTARS READ) EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 5:28 pm

Miz I hope u are good I want the tag titles back Laughing and I hope u are active Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Championship Tournament (ALL WWF SUPERSTARS READ)   Tag Team Championship Tournament (ALL WWF SUPERSTARS READ) EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 6:29 pm

DAMN
Back to top Go down
Botch

Botch

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Championship Tournament (ALL WWF SUPERSTARS READ)   Tag Team Championship Tournament (ALL WWF SUPERSTARS READ) EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 11:13 pm

I am the real tag team champions, and no one, and I mean no one.........Will take my title away from me >:'D
Back to top Go down
Alveuss

Alveuss

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Championship Tournament (ALL WWF SUPERSTARS READ)   Tag Team Championship Tournament (ALL WWF SUPERSTARS READ) EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 11:18 pm

While all you guys are fighting over your little tag titles I'll be preparing to reach the WWF championship. Cool Let me also say to whoever wins the titles... Don't get too attached.
Back to top Go down
JOHNmicheals_CMpunk

JOHNmicheals_CMpunk

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Championship Tournament (ALL WWF SUPERSTARS READ)   Tag Team Championship Tournament (ALL WWF SUPERSTARS READ) EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 11:39 pm

WOOOOOOOOOO the barrent barrage and the texas rattlesnake can you say punch and kick your face offf ( thank you whatever god i believe in for this partner )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tag Team Championship Tournament (ALL WWF SUPERSTARS READ)   Tag Team Championship Tournament (ALL WWF SUPERSTARS READ) Empty

Back to top Go down

Tag Team Championship Tournament (ALL WWF SUPERSTARS READ)
Page 1 of 1