Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWF Championship Contract Signing!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

WWF Championship Contract Signing! Empty
PostSubject: WWF Championship Contract Signing!   WWF Championship Contract Signing! EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 9:59 am

*After the Triple Threat Match between Bobby Roode, Austin Aries and AJ Styles has ended, WWF went to a commercial break. After the break, the camera focuses on the ring to see a Contract Signing set-up (A Table, chairs either side, a couple of microphones etc.). We then hear this music.*

J.R:
Up next Ladies and Gentleman, it's going to be our World Wrestling Federation Championship Contract Signing!

King:
We've never had a Contract Signing that didn't end in violence, fingers crossed these men keep it civil!

J.R:
Rikishi and Drew McIntyre have become bitter rivals, dating back to last month when Drew McIntyre won the Intercontinental Championship in a Ladder Match.

King:
Looks like the Coach is going to try and keep some control here tonight!

*Coach stands in the ring with a microphone in hand.*

WWF Championship Contract Signing! 2j1o674

Jonathan Coachman:
Welcome, Ladies and Gentleman to our LIVE Contract Signing here tonight on Monday Night RAW. In just a few moments, these men are going to sign the dotted line, which makes the match Official at Vengeance. Both of these men absolutely hate each other, but only one man will win on July 21st. Firstly, I'd like to introduce the #1 Contender. Please welcome, King Of The Ring Finalist, Drew McIntyre!

*Drew McIntyre makes his out onto the stage in a smart suit, receiving a loud, standing ovation. He makes his way into the the ring and he shakes hands with The Coach.*

Jonathan Coachman:
Take a seat Drew and get yourself comfortable. Now I'd like to welcome my World Wrestling Federation Champion, Rikishi!

*Rikishi makes his way out to a huge pop, with the WWF Championship over his shoulder. He makes his way down the ramp, raising his Championship in the air as he stares at Drew. Rikishi gets in the ring, shakes hands with The Coach and takes a seat.*

Jonathan Coachman:
I'd like to welcome both of you to the Contract Signing. Firstly, I'd like to talk a little bit about Drew McIntyre. This man has been on quite the roll lately. He was a King Of The Ring finalist, he's held the Intercontinental Championship, he was the Special Referee in the Main Event of King Of The Ring. You've beaten Rikishi before, haven't you Drew?

*Drew nods, as Rikishi looks pissed.*

Jonathan Coachman:
Don't worry big man, i'll talk about you now. You went from holding the Intercontinental Championship to holding the WWF Championship, in less than 2 weeks! That's impressive. You managed to overcome Tyson Kidd, and his Special Referee. You've been on a roll lately too. Both of you men have my respect, you really do. But I'd like to talk about July 21st, if you don't mind.

*The crowd cheer for the mention of July 21st, the date of the next Pay Per View.*

Jonathan Coachman:
You've both been brought here tonight to sign this contract. One page for Rikishi, one page for Drew McIntyre. This Contract will make this match Official. By signing this contract, you both agree to the following...

WWF Championship Contract Signing! 2jeqnok

*The Coach pauses and begins to read the Contract.*

Jonathan Coachman:
World Wrestling Federation Champion, Rikishi, defending his Championship against the #1 Contender, Drew McIntyre on July 21st at Vengeance, in a...

*The Coach pauses for a second...as both men look at Coach, intrigued as to what the stipulation is.*

Jonathan Coachman:
...A LADDER MATCH!

*The crowd cheers loudly, as they love Ladder Matches. Drew grabs a pen and grabs the contract out of Coach's hands, he begins to sign until Coach snatches straight back out of his hands.*

Jonathan Coachman:
Woah Woah Woah eager beaver! You aren't signing this Contract just yet! Before the both of you sign the contract, I'd like you to give you both the opportunity to say your piece. You know...a little...heart-to-heart between the both of you. I'm just joking, I know you guys despise each other. So we'll start with you Champ. Rikishi, do you have anything you'd like to say before you sign this contract?

*Coach hands the microphone over to Rikishi.*

(TBC By Rikishi, followed by Drew afterwards)
Back to top Go down
BestBigMan In TheBusiness

BestBigMan In TheBusiness

PostSubject: Re: WWF Championship Contract Signing!   WWF Championship Contract Signing! EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 4:47 pm

Rikishi gets a Smirk on his face as he holds the WWF Title over his shoulder. He looks out at the crowd and they cheer as he smiles at them. He looks back at Drew and begins to speak.

Rikishi: what do I want to say before we sign this contract? Actually I have a hell of a lot to say Coach. The first thing I want to talk about isn't about my opponent for Vengence. I don't want to start out talking about the stipulation for our Match either. I don't want to even start out talking about the WWF championship and what it means to me ... I want to talk about Vince McMahon.

The crowd goes silent for the fallen leader of WWF.

Rikishi: Me & Vince where never friends. We never chatted or talked much, infact I rarely saw the man ... but he brought this company this industry into what it is today. For better or for worse we ALL owe him for being where are today. If he didn't see something in my just over 7 months ago. If he didn't see the passion in my eyes as I made my return ... I would never gotten to fufill my dream. I would have never gotten to face the Undertaker @ Wrestlemania, I would never have been the "One" to beat the streak, and I sure as hell would never have won this.

WWF Championship Contract Signing! W1bm39

Rikishi holds up the WWF Title in the air.

Rikishi: Vince allowed me the chance to become WWF Champion and as the FINAL WWF Champion while he was still with us ... I want to tell him thank you.

JR: What a reception the WWF Fans are giving to Vince Kennedy McMahon.

King: He was an amazing Man, JR. We don't agree on much but we both know that Vince was one of a kind.

WWF Championship Contract Signing! 3

Rikishi holds back tears with a the crow can be heard chanting .. THANK YOU VINCE ... THANK YOU VINCE...Rikishi holds off a few more moments and he comes back to looking at Drew.

Rikishi: That's right ... THANK YOU VINCE. That being said the business waits for no man. The WWF keeps going and we don't have long to hold onto the past before the future comes knocking on our door. The Future ... if you Drew.

WWF Championship Contract Signing! Drew-Mcintyre-wwe-14383115-260-390

Drew looks confused at Rikishi here, maybe trying to figure out what his game is.

Rikishi: You see when you where first brought into this company I remember you where called by Vince himself "The Chosen One". You where the man who Vince saw as the future of the WWF. I doubt even Vince saw me making as big as impact as I have the past 7 months on this company ... but he sure as hell saw it in you. He knew you had the passion. skill, and drive to one day become the WWF Champion. You where not a "Maybe" you where a "Lock" to be one of this generations biggest stars. I agree with him Drew. I agree that one day this Title I am holding right now will be on your waist. You will walk out of the backstage to a crowd full of cheering fans cheering on the WWF Champion ... Drew McIntyre.

Drew still has a puzzled look on his face but with a faint smile behind it.

King: Is Rikshi giving up already?

JR: I don't think that is where is he going with this King.

WWF Championship Contract Signing! Rikishi_2

Rikishi looks at the crowd for a moment and then back at Drew as he changes tone.

Rikishi: Last Sunday, you where in the ring with me Drew in that WWF Title Match. You where there first hand to see me at my VERY BEST. You where there to see me run over another up and comer in Tyson Kidd. A guy who had earned his shot at this Title. A guy who a lot of people felt might make me another 1 month WWF CHampion. You saw as Tyson Kidd the man who along with Gargano beat me down before the match started got pinned 1 ...2...3 in the middle of the ring. I dropped a bonzai Drop on him and he was carted off with internal damage.

WWF Championship Contract Signing! Alum_Rikishi_2

Rikishi: Kidd hasn't been hear of since. That kid had talent JUST like you ... look what it got him.

Drew now looks at Rikishi with an expression he can't read.

JR: Word is Kidd will be out awhile King.

King: Rikishi literally crushed his ribs.

Rikishi: You also almost gave me a Codebreaker during the match. Don't try to deny it. You where coming at me you had me by the head and I saw your knee coming up off the mat to connect with a codebreaker ... when Kidd jumped up and knocked me to the mat with an enziguri. I don't know if it was out of desperation so you didn't have to face me at Vengence or maybe you just don't like me. Of course the reason is really is a mute point isn't it. I don't know how you got to be special ref in that match and honestly Drew I don't care. I am glad that you did, it let me know that there is a mean streak in you yet. You where willing to screw me in that match. At the same time when i had Kidd beat you didn't do a slow count, you didn't try to screw me again .... you let it be. You even raised my hand in the air after the match.

Rikishi has stepped closer now over toward Drew.

Rikishi: The problem now Drew ... we can't both have out hands raised after the match at Vengeance. This time Drew you won't have an assist. Last time when I had you defeated .... I was screwed by the authority. I know you had nothing to do with those punks and you didn't even know I had been layed out by them ... but this time it will be a fair fight. This time it will be one on one. Ladders might be my weakness ... but my strength is at Pay Per Views.

WWF Championship Contract Signing! 14

Rikishi smiles at this and Drew looks annoyed.

Rikishi: Since my return over seven months ago I have yet to lose at our little PPVs. It is simple as SIX , SEVEN , EIGHT ... let me explain. SIX Straight Pay Piew Views I have walked out holding up WWF Gold. SEVEN & ZERO when it matters most McIntyre. SEVEN time in a row that no one could defeat me. EIGHT Superstars had there chance and could not get the job done ...  Daniel Bryan, Brock Lesnar, The Godfather, Chris Jericho, Undertaker, Hulk Hogan, Shawn Micheals, & Tyson Kidd. Which leaves us with just a single number left that matters Drew. The number that will decide who wins in 3 weeks ... ONE.

Rikishi holds up his index finger at Drew.

Rikshi: "The Chosen One" vs. "The One" in 20-1. One Championship, One Winner. There can only be ONE Drew. There can only be ONE. Your time is to shine is coming Drew ... but it isn't here yet.

Rikishi lowers his mic as the crowd cheers and drew looks ready to finally say something.

(( Open for Drew McIntyre, Ready to be Graded ))
Back to top Go down
Alveuss

Alveuss

PostSubject: Re: WWF Championship Contract Signing!   WWF Championship Contract Signing! EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 10:48 pm

Rikishi sits down and leans back in his chair as Drew gets up and starts pacing around the ring. He turns and looks at Rikishi before speaking.

You said a lot there big man, quite frankly more than I'd like to hear from you but then again I shouldn't complain... At least we actually get to hear from our champion for once. All those things you just said, all those points you brought up I'm going to get around to all of them and more starting with one Vince McMahon.

Drew frowns a little at the mention of Vince's name before speaking.

The great leader, the one who brought us all here today, loved by everyone around the world.

The majority of the crowd boo at this statement.

Loved by most?

WWF Championship Contract Signing! Drew

Once again the crowd boo.

Lawler: These people are disrespectful JR.

JR: I kind of agree with you King, this isn't right. Canned Ham.

Alright you all clearly aren't fans and to be perfectly honest I agree with you, the guy was a tool. Which makes me very curious why fat ass over here is tearing up at the thought of him. Is it because he was a fair and just leader? No that can't be it. Is it because you would both go out and have a few drinks after shows like best friends? Well no because you clearly stated that you barely spoke much. Wait... That's why. You would never had to spend lengthy periods of time with him listening to him ramble on about random crap, watching him walk all over everyone he could and just generally abusing his power. I'll give the devil his due though, the man did have and eye for talent. Which would explain why he spent most of his time with guys like me and basically ignored guys like you.

A faint smirk appears on the face of Drew and a frown on the face of Rikishi.

Let me tell you a little story about Vince. When I arrived in this company 8 months ago Vince promised me that things would be different. What he meant by that is I wouldn't be jumping around in tight leather pants with a redneck and a Canadian with a turbin, of course I ended up doing that anyway one my own accord. I was to be a respectable superstar again able to show off the talent I had. Well, I did that. I did the best I possibly could, put on arguably the best match at Wrestlemania and should have been put in line for a title shot and of course we all know what happened then. Vince went back of his word and had to put another superstar into MY title match. At the same time as this is happening the man that I climbed the ladder with, Cody Rhodes, is getting what he deserves over on WCW.

The crowd is in a mix of cheers and boos

Now look what has happened since Vince has been gone. I've climbed the ladder and am finally in the spot that I deserve to be in, we actually have divas wondering about backstage and the company is doing better than it ever was. Now don't take this as disrespect towards Vince because I honestly do respect what he was able to accomplish, I just think things could have been done better, much better.

Sure Mr McMahon had his flaws but he was still a great leader.

He had a LOT of flaws though King. Even you must see that.

I guess so.

Drew begins pacing around the ring again as Rikishi looks pissed.

Now moving on, did you just threaten me? Sure Tyson Kidd is talented, hell he beat me a while back, but Kidd was losing touch towards the end. He had so much in his favour going into that match that he was overconfident. He thought that all the work had been done for him so he relaxed, took his eye off the ball and paid for it. I'm not trying to take anything away from you big man, you were VERY good in that match but you had more things going your way than you think you did. Such as Kidd saving you from my Codebreaker. Make no mistake about it, I tried that because I simply DO NOT like you. Not worry, not desperation, just pure concentrated hate towards the person you are.

Drew is right up in the face of Rikishi while saying this.

Do I have a mean streak? Of course I do, I'm Scottish it's built in, it's also how I got to where I am now. Mean streaks grown in people, every loss I have I get a little angrier and that anger add to the mean streak within me. It's how I learn, it's how I get better. And I think everyone has one. Lets take an example, when I took your Intercontinental championship you were angry... Really angry. You would go around backstage and bitch to everyone that it was a cheap victory and I stole your title. Well I say everyone but we both know there was one person which you didn't actually come and speak to. My point is when you realised that you could now go after the big one, that WWF championship, you channelled that anger and mowed down everyone that was in your way. You did what was necessary to get what you wanted and that was when you showed your mean streak so if you think that you're different than me and somehow better than me for that, think again.

Things could be about to get exciting JR!

What else is new, there has never been a normal contract signing on this show.

Drew's voice is getting louder and noticeably angrier as he's speaking and Rikishi is still sitting but with an unreadable expression on his face.

Actually you know what? Be more confident, tell everyone that you're going to walk all over me at Vengance. I mean it didn't work for Tyson Kidd but it will surely work for you. Or go in the other direction. Worry about fighting me, hold on to that title as tightly as you can because you know come Vengance it'll be hanging out of your reach. I mean I took your Intercontinental championship in a ladder match what's to stop me from doing it again right?

Drew stops pacing and takes a deep breath before turning back to Rikishi with a calmer voice.

A few minutes ago you called me the future. Thank you for that but you're wrong. When I arrived here in this company, I was the future. When Kane lifted me over the ropes and eliminated me from the royal rumble, I was the future. When I was standing at the top of a Steel cage looking down on Cody, I was the future. When I stood at the top of the stage at Wrestlemania as the referee counted 10 and raised my hand, I was the future. When I was walking away from the ring looking back at an unconscious Daniel Bryan and the new champion HBK, I was the future. When I climbed the ladder and pulled down your Intercontinental championship, I was the future. And when I was kicked in the face off of HBK for the umpteenth time at King of the Ring, I was the future. Now as I stand here and look you in the eye seeing you hold onto that WWF championship knowing that come Vengance it will finally be mine, I'm no longer the future. I'm the present. I'm the chosen one and I am the one who will make Rikishi once again, insignificant.

Rikishi is beginning to turn red in anger now.

How does it feel? Knowing that title is all you have. You're getting old now, really old. I can't imagine that you have too many years left in you am I right? I think that this is your swan song. Your last big achievement, and props to you, you did well to get where you are now. But it's time for some of the younger, more talented wrestlers have the spotlight.

Drew takes a step back and puts one hand on rope still looking at Rikishi.

I wonder what it feels like knowing that the clock is ticking on your career. I'd imagine it'd be a kick in the balls. Fortunately for you I'm not that kind of guy... I prefer boots to the face.

Drew throws the mic to the mat and darts towards Rikishi booting him in the face causing him to fall back in his chair.

Here we go, it was only a matter of time before this happened.

Rikishi gets up... Slowly, briskly to his feet and removes his suit jacket. Drew is beckoning the big man to come at him which he does with a clothesline. Drew ducks under and turns Rikishi around lifting him up for an Alabama slam.

Look at the strength of Drew here!

Drew with Rikishi on his shoulders turns to the table in the centre of the ring and slams Rikishi through it. The crowd are cheering loudly as Drew removes his jacket and raises his hand in the air. After a moment Drew walks over to Coachman and signs the contract before exiting the ring and pulling a ladder out from under it. He puts the ladder into the ring and rolls in after it. Drew stops for a second before smiling and kicking the debris of the table out of the ring before lifting Rikishi up into position for the future shock. He stands for a moment looking at the title laying on the mat then up in the air before executing the DDT on Rikishi. As soon as Drew gets back up to his feet he lifts the ladder and sets it up over the lifeless, chubby body of Rikish, lifts the WWF title off the floor and begins climbing the ladder. The camera pans out with Drew atop the ladder over Rikishi holding the championship high in the air before fading to black for the end of the show.

((End of Promo. Ready to be graded once pictures are added. Canned Ham.))
Back to top Go down
DJ

DJ

PostSubject: Re: WWF Championship Contract Signing!   WWF Championship Contract Signing! EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 3:12 am

Rikishi & The McInSlaterinSister

+5 SP 

Hizzah! Image did a promo! It looks like you're back to your 5 star ways, both of you did a great job on this one, and I mean hey, you actually did a promo, that's more than I can say for last months PPV. And it ended in the traditional contact signing way, with Rikishi going through the table, great job guys, I hope to see another one soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWF Championship Contract Signing!   WWF Championship Contract Signing! Empty

Back to top Go down

WWF Championship Contract Signing!
Page 1 of 1