Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Questions regarding matches.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ragin' Rick

Questions regarding matches. Empty
PostSubject: Questions regarding matches.   Questions regarding matches. EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 7:29 pm

There were a few things that didn't seem covered that I was curious on. When using default wrestlers, is created content allowed? Such as modified stats, abilities, and movesets? I'm assuming not but I need to know.Cool 
Back to top Go down
DJ

DJ

PostSubject: Re: Questions regarding matches.   Questions regarding matches. EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 10:18 pm

We don't allow ORIGINAL created content. But if you were wanting to create a caw of The Million Dollar Man then you could, however, sense there is one in the game, his stats would have to stay the same as they are. If you are just wanting to customize the in game Ted's stats, that's not allowed, unless you win one of our unique "Overall level up" matches on SmackDown! We allow total moveset customization, as long it's realistic. Finishers are the only thing that you need to bring to us. For example, if you want to get rid of the Million Dollar Dream and put on a piledriver then you'd have to bring it to one of the admins and we'd talk it through. Abilities are so, so. Ted can't do outside dives, but he could have leverage pin, just make sure it's realistic. 

Welcome to the fed by the way! I see you've already made a debut promo, awesome! Do you want to be booked for next weeks Raw?
Back to top Go down
Ragin' Rick

PostSubject: Re: Questions regarding matches.   Questions regarding matches. EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 10:26 pm

DJ wrote:
We don't allow ORIGINAL created content. But if you were wanting to create a caw of The Million Dollar Man then you could, however, sense there is one in the game, his stats would have to stay the same as they are. We allow total moveset customization, as long it's realistic. Finishers are the only thing that you need to bring to us. For example, if you want to get rid of the Million Dollar Dream and put on a piledriver then you'd have to bring it to one of the admins and we'd talk it through. Abilities are so, so. Ted can't do outside dives, but he could have leverage pin, just make sure it's realistic. 

Welcome to the fed by the way! I see you've already made a debut promo, awesome! Do you want to be booked for next weeks Raw?
Sure! I took the liberty of adding MOST of the gamertags provided here. Just got two more question though.

Since my chosen character is a submission wrestler, does the TKO still apply to Submissions Finishers? Just when is it ok to go for a pin in that situation?

Also since Ted lacks resiliency and comeback abilities, that places him as a disadvantage against MOST opponents. I kinda wanted to add resiliency but on the flipside I guess I could force myself to use ring escape to try to deny a pin attempt...
Back to top Go down
DJ

DJ

PostSubject: Re: Questions regarding matches.   Questions regarding matches. EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 10:44 pm

Awesome, I'll make sure we book you against someone you'll have a good match with.

And I'm SO sorry, but the past few days have been tough on us, it's a long story. To put it short, we haven't had time to go over the rules. But WE WILL have a set outline by next weeks show. The TKO system is gone, again I'm sorry you had to read over all that, I'll make sure to clean up the rule section when I get home. So there is NO TKO anymore. I'll make sure to include everything in the news post when we're done discussing so keep an eye out!

Ted could have resiliency, but I'm not sure about comeback. I couldn't really see him preforming one. Most people here don't have one anyhow, only the people with the superstars that actually have one. But most do have resiliency, so knock yourself out.

Again, sorry about the rules, we're fixing those up now, if you're wanting to have a SmackDown! match just ask whoever you're facing what you'd like to go by for that match.
Back to top Go down
Ragin' Rick

PostSubject: Re: Questions regarding matches.   Questions regarding matches. EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 4:36 am

DJ wrote:
Awesome, I'll make sure we book you against someone you'll have a good match with.

And I'm SO sorry, but the past few days have been tough on us, it's a long story. To put it short, we haven't had time to go over the rules. But WE WILL have a set outline by next weeks show. The TKO system is gone, again I'm sorry you had to read over all that, I'll make sure to clean up the rule section when I get home. So there is NO TKO anymore. I'll make sure to include everything in the news post when we're done discussing so keep an eye out!

Ted could have resiliency, but I'm not sure about comeback. I couldn't really see him preforming one. Most people here don't have one anyhow, only the people with the superstars that actually have one. But most do have resiliency, so knock yourself out.

Again, sorry about the rules, we're fixing those up now, if you're wanting to have a SmackDown! match just ask whoever you're facing what you'd like to go by for that match.
Good to know man! I'll go ahead and slip Ted resiliency but leave everything else default. I'll just do the best I can until the new rules are up.
Back to top Go down
Twysted

Twysted

PostSubject: Re: Questions regarding matches.   Questions regarding matches. EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 4:59 am

We are discussing new rules right now so expect them up hopefully soon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions regarding matches.   Questions regarding matches. Empty

Back to top Go down

Questions regarding matches.
Page 1 of 1