Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DJ Z is in the house

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Acdestructiv9912

Acdestructiv9912

DJ Z is in the house  Empty
PostSubject: DJ Z is in the house    DJ Z is in the house  EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 6:53 am

JR: it looks like we are getting a new debut.

Jerry the king lawler: this superstar is making his way to the ring well.

DJ Z is in the house  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQxc2xkwn8HIgalXjeY4fLmGUbF6phYZQHsVmKufhRoAPFAHp0

DJ Z: Cut the music now I am here to give everybody in the back a message that since I am in the house I am going to have my first match up on smack down on April,4th I will beat my opponent and do it with some dazzle and sparkle BOOM that just happened and while I make my appearances I will make a name for myself am I right Manchester England.  

(Manchester crowd goes wild

DJ Z is in the house  9k=

DJ Z: so as my opponent for next week raw or smack down comes out from backstage I am just going to stay out here with style you know what I'm saying so come on down to the ole dusty trail and come down out here and make a fool of yourself so I can kick you around in this lame British ring in hamchester England hahaha see what I did there BOOM THAT JUST HAPPEND Manchester I am not going to wait for my opponent until smackdown so deuces hit my music now.

Jerry the king lawler: wow just wow.

DJ Z is in the house  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMET9RS2V3-ppgTUAQ56MEezDD6ejuXuJs6gBlNspn3OdGp6lZ

(PROMO CLOSED)
Back to top Go down

DJ Z is in the house
Page 1 of 1