Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My House, Your Dungeon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheSwedishAce

TheSwedishAce

My House, Your Dungeon Empty
PostSubject: My House, Your Dungeon   My House, Your Dungeon EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 3:24 pm

*The Raw feed cuts to a pre-taped promo. The camera shows Owen, in his ring attire, standing in the middle of a room. The room had wood paneled walls and a green mat covering most of the floor. No one else is in the room and the camera appears to be stationary, obviously standing on a tripod. Owen is pacing on the mat, deep in thought before he finally begins. He faces the camera but is still pacing*

Owen Hart: "Do you know where I am right now? I'll give you a hint; I'm in a very prestigious location in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Give up? I'm sure you all know where I am standing, everyone knows the name. It's a point of pride to say you graduated from this basement. A badge of honor that you survived the grueling training held in this location. This is the Hart Family Dungeon. A name that sends shivers down most people's spine, whoever steps out of here is a gifted technical wrestler at the very least. Their toughness is undeniable and you are always in for a fight against a Dungeon Graduate. To the wrestling world, this is a sacred place, but to me, this is just the basement of my home. I learned to roll over here. I learned to walk and talk here. I learned how to perform a wrist lock and a headlock here. And of course I learned the Sharpshooter here. What's the point of all of this? Simple, most are simply trained here. They merely learn how to adapt to the grueling workouts. This learned toughness has a limit though; it can only go as far as the wrestler allows their limits to be pushed. I was born here; the toughness needed by the Dungeon is ingrained in the DNA of every member of the Hart family. So everyone who looks at my past accomplishments, my past runs in WWF and decides to underestimate me is in for a rude awakening. I have no one holding me back, no politics keeping my skills suppressed. I should be as feared as this so called Dungeon is. The name Owen Hart should send shivers down people's spine, because I am not only a gifted technical wrestler, I have that explosive style that my brother lacked. Others simply graduate the Dungeon. I am the embodiment of the Dungeon."

*Owen stops pacing the mat and begins moving closer to the camera. His eyes show a fire in them, his face tells the story of a determined man, ready to pounce at any opportunity*

Owen Hart: "I will make my mark, I promise you this. Whether it's next week or next month, I will make an impact. From that moment on, whenever my music hits, you should all have the same animal instinct: To run. As well you should."

*With that final thought the camera's view becomes jostled as Owen goes to turn off the camera. The goes black as the feed returns to the action on Raw*

[PROMO CLOSED. FEEDBACK WELCOMED.]
Back to top Go down

My House, Your Dungeon
Page 1 of 1