Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DJ Zema Ion is in the house

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Acdestructiv9912

Acdestructiv9912

DJ Zema Ion is in the house Empty
PostSubject: DJ Zema Ion is in the house   DJ Zema Ion is in the house EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 1:17 am

*As Dj z Comes out to the ring he is happy*

DJ Zema Ion is in the house Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSREwahEcV2GzhpRj79EhrmHsDP-AB3NhVWnNHvpKKGunzHLrzP

Dj Zema Ion: Hey Philadelphia I told you all that I am better than dolph ziggler at cyber sunday I put his ass threw a table DJ style and now I got a match against Ryback the so called human wrecking ball the big guy wannabe, Ryback in our match you are going to end up like Dolph "Uncooked Noddle's" Ziggler oh yeah did I mention I got a title shot against Hogan guys.

*Crowd chants WHAT?*

Dj Zema Ion: Yeah and he calls me a wannabe DJ really when he is just a wannabe  American and a wannabe Main Eventer let me tell you something Bro this is 2014 not 1985 go back Tennessee so you can get back your Divorce Decree because this is the 21st century Grandpa not the 1980's so pack your bags hand over title because when I'm done with you at king of the ring you won't be walking down that isle your ass will be kicked across the Nile so go back to where you came from pops because when I see you, all your going to see is your face hitting floor because everyone in Philly knows that Hogans daughter and Ex-wife are nothing but a bunch of WHORES, BOOM OLD MAN THAT JUST HAPPEND.  

(PROMO CLOSED)
Back to top Go down

DJ Zema Ion is in the house
Page 1 of 1