Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling Forum

Welcome to our community!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The response that never happened

Go down 
+2
Holybatman
Alveuss
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Alveuss

Alveuss

The response that never happened Empty
PostSubject: The response that never happened   The response that never happened EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 12:08 pm

Hey everyone, for those who don't know me I'm Ryan, a 17 year old Irishman that likes throwing trees through windows. Other than that I enjoy writing and have actually been writing my own story type thing for a while now.

The point in this post is there was a promo that I wrote a while ago when I was still a part of the fed which I was actually really proud of but didn't get any real feedback on it. The promo was never finished (thank you Harry) but I did my part and since I do enjoy writing, I can't help but wonder if I'm actually any good at it. I was wondering if some of you could take the time to go back and read said promo and give me the feedback which I never really got. Please be serious with any responses and harsh if need be, constructive criticism is actually really helpful, thanks.

Here's the link to the promo: https://wcfleague.rpg-board.net/t1268-the-one-that-never-happened
Back to top Go down
Holybatman

Holybatman

PostSubject: Re: The response that never happened   The response that never happened EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 12:53 pm

I love the way how you stated the past of WCF and how we all came into this as equals and then you proceeded to tell Drew's story and how he believes that he's the best there is but he has to prove it by beating the other close candidate that believes he's the best. A very well written promo with a great story behind it.
Back to top Go down
DieCobros

DieCobros

PostSubject: Re: The response that never happened   The response that never happened EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 12:57 pm

I remember reading this one and being amazed by it! I guess I didn't make my praise known or something, but know that at the time, I marked out for it. It made the potential feud something to look forward to, and it's a damn shame that it never really fully materialized. I thought it was solid character development for Drew, and the small touches like him calling out individual fans made it great.
Back to top Go down
AleedManney

AleedManney

PostSubject: Re: The response that never happened   The response that never happened EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 1:03 pm

Oh how I've missed Alveuss's work in the promo section. Though, it is a top notch promo, it doesn't beat the 3MB promo you had me read.
Back to top Go down
Alveuss

Alveuss

PostSubject: Re: The response that never happened   The response that never happened EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 1:12 pm

Thanks guys, I've missed you too Dwolf. Was there anything that I could've done better other than maybe character development/summary? I know I was very minimal with the commentators but I never really was able to use them effectively. Also Dwolf what promo was that?
Back to top Go down
AleedManney

AleedManney

PostSubject: Re: The response that never happened   The response that never happened EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 2:29 pm

Alveuss wrote:
Thanks guys, I've missed you too Dwolf. Was there anything that I could've done better other than maybe character development/summary? I know I was very minimal with the commentators but I never really was able to use them effectively. Also Dwolf what promo was that?

The one where you sung Spongebob with Hornswoggle.

Back to top Go down
DJ

DJ

PostSubject: Re: The response that never happened   The response that never happened EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 4:31 pm

Cody Rhodes vs. Drew McIntyre at WrestleMania for Heath's pants is still happening.
Back to top Go down
PunisherLH

PunisherLH

PostSubject: Re: The response that never happened   The response that never happened EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 10:44 am

Apologies for not responding, I am a lazy shit, saw your Promo, shit myself and couldn't find the motivation to write a promo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The response that never happened   The response that never happened Empty

Back to top Go down

The response that never happened
Page 1 of 1